What day of the week were you born?

Lykanized

I was born on a Thursday, and you?
I'm trying to see if there are actually trends as I've come across someone who noted that different days have different energetic focuses and so people who are born on different days may have these little energetic differences

CapAquaPis

Friday, Friday...TGIF! And it's Friday, I'm in Love (all the pop culture references about the day of the week I was born on). Astrologically, what planet rules Friday birth people? Fri is named for Frigya, a Germanic goddess in the English language.

greybeard

Friday, Friday...TGIF! And it's Friday, I'm in Love (all the pop culture references about the day of the week I was born on). Astrologically, what planet rules Friday birth people? Fri is named for Frigya, a Germanic goddess in the English language.

Venus rules Friday.

greybeard

Indeed there are.

And in some methods for determining the Almuten Figuris, the rulers of the day and the hour are given great weight.

Hkk

Account Closed
I was born on a Thursday, and you?
I'm trying to see if there are actually trends as I've come across someone who noted that different days have different energetic focuses and so people who are born on different days may have these little energetic differences

Thursday. What does the days do? Which planet rules the days?

Chrysalis

I'm Friday Venus.:love:

Here's the planetary day rulers...

Monday = Moon
Tuesday = Mars
Wednesday = Mercury
Thursday = Jupiter
Friday = Venus
Saturday = Saturn
Sunday = Sun

Blaze

Account Closed
The day of Ares, Tîwaz or Tyr, the day of Mangala. My day & hourly ruler sits in the 12th house, square Saturn and Jupiter. :biggrin: