• Capricorn

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pisces

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Arian Maverick

I'm not going to guess because I've had a bad habit of seeing Aries influence in every picture posted on the forums within the past few days. The flat, thick eyebrows draw my attention, as well as the nose. And that smile, I swear there's something familiar about it. Do you have the Moon conjunct the Ascendant or within the first house, by any chance? I ask because you have the same round, prominant cheeks I have when I smile. Perhaps there's a Venus influence, as well...?

I'm totally stumped for the Ascendant sign, though. :pinched:

Arian Maverick

robots

I'm thinking either Aries or Sagittarius. But the eyebrows definitely make me think Aries. Hmm. So probably Aries?

nevenez

I'm not going to guess because I've had a bad habit of seeing Aries influence in every picture posted on the forums within the past few days. The flat, thick eyebrows draw my attention, as well as the nose. And that smile, I swear there's something familiar about it. Do you have the Moon conjunct the Ascendant or within the first house, by any chance? I ask because you have the same round, prominant cheeks I have when I smile. Perhaps there's a Venus influence, as well...?

I'm totally stumped for the Ascendant sign, though. :pinched:

Arian Maverick

No venus and Moon influence...

Would have definitely guessed a water sign, but I didn't have the opportunity! The general softness of your face is tell-tale water ASC, IMO. The darkness would probably mean Pisces or Scorpio, definitely not Cancer. The fact that you even asked would mean that I would have probably narrowed it down to Scorpio...

mod.

nevenez

Pisces sun and Scorpio Ascendant with Pluto in first house...
I have Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn but they don't form aspects to the ascendant...