what is the best moon sign (with sun sign pairing)

Claire19

I have Leo sun/moon conjunct by 1orb.

My ego and emotions agree with each other.. They are in sync... I want and need the same things...

Only my single water Venus messes it up...lol

I wish i could be more detached... More less relationship needy....
This is right and it makes for better relationships with others as you hae an internal accord. Remember you chose the time of your birth and have to deal with the issues that you have. :happy:

Lion o ness

This is right and it makes for better relationships with others as you hae an internal accord. Remember you chose the time of your birth and have to deal with the issues that you have. :happy:
Ohhh.. I have a terrible t square my relationships are awful...lol
I never met my dad...
I'm guessing that's y i have sun conjunct moon.. My mom was both..
She is super flaky...
I have a Leo stellium my mom has no Leo planets.. Except Pluto..
Odd Huh... I can't fiqure y all the Leo... Even if my dad has Leo.. Does it matter since we never met...
Hummmmmmm

Claire19

Ohhh.. I have a terrible t square my relationships are awful...lol
I never met my dad...
I'm guessing that's y i have sun conjunct moon.. My mom was both..
She is super flaky...
I have a Leo stellium my mom has no Leo planets.. Except Pluto..
Odd Huh... I can't fiqure y all the Leo... Even if my dad has Leo.. Does it matter since we never met...
Hummmmmmm
It doesnt always go to a certain pattern. Everyone is different naturally. If your Dad was absent that would impact on your attitudes to men in general. I also have a Leo stellium./:happy:

ruchika91

What do you guys think about
sun in pisces and moon in scorpio ( sun trine moon )

I the above combination looks kinda weak to me.
I have read so many negative comments towards moon in scorpio, these people will see right through you, they are observers but they can be picked on only for so long, these signs hit were it hurts the most.
just saying -

JOSIEPIE

In my experience Libra :moon: is quite the opposite, the two Libra moons that I know (well) are the most socially needy people that I know. :)

Well, Gemini moon is the best. :biggrin:

As for 4 Gemini, 4 Aquarius moons in family + Libra/Gemini moon friends I ought to know. They're great.

Couldnt agree more!

Also, is it good when Sun/Moon combo are opposite sings?

Andrea_

I also have Moon in Aquarius, though i kind of learned how to express my emotions... i might say i even have too many :)) I was extremelly detached when i was younger though. My Sun is in Capricorn, i can say that they aren't at peace with each other yet. Venus is there too in a tight conjuction with Moon, 0 20'' apart or so, and sun semi-sextiles them.. :)

It still feels like i'm being pulled into different directions! But i can say that this moon is amazing in communication... sometimes i even have the impression that i'm telephatic a little, i mean, i speak fast, and think quick, and alwasy guess what the others have to say or their impressions (ven and moon conj neptune, uranus and sextile pluto, but are semi-squared by saturn, so everything is controlled). Some told me though that i am like a tv introducer sometimes when i talk, probably due to my detachment... i guess. But just imagine getting myself lost in a sea of emotions.. it happened to me, and it's infuriating!

What do you guys think of moon in aquarius? Yep, feeling like an outsider sometimes too, as someone said around here. And i am the definition of unpredictible. and it's in the first house too! But i absolutely love water persons and i get along well with them.. i have to say that my best 2 buddies are Cancers, and my mom and another friend have moon in cancer..

Oh, has anyone mentioned the soothing and calming air sag/cancer sun/moon people have? that's definetly my mother..

Last edited:

olivebean

...Well, of course it's :moon:in :aquarius: & :sun: in:taurus:...

...but on a serious note my fav. book on this subject is the OLD, tried and true, "Heaven Knows What" by Grant Lewi...It has a definition for all 144 combos and has held up pretty well in the field of astro-psycho analysis over the years...I mean Lewi obviously knew his s***.

I'm a taurus sun aqua moon too.:biggrin:

Kernowerno

What do you guys think about
sun in pisces and moon in scorpio ( sun trine moon )

I the above combination looks kinda weak to me.
I have read so many negative comments towards moon in scorpio, these people will see right through you, they are observers but they can be picked on only for so long, these signs hit were it hurts the most.
just saying -

I don't know? Is there such a thing as a 'weak' trine? It sounds potentially fantastic to me. A pisces sun has the potential for so much strength if the chart is 'favourable', ie in the areas of psychic, spiritual, religious insight and knowledge, while the Scorpio moon adds force and strength, again, potentially. If these are adversely aspected then obviously debilitating influences may impair those qualities. It is very watery, so some earth and fire might be advantageous. I think Scorpio Moons get a lot of bad press, and yes, being in it's fall isn't favourable from the outset, but with other stronger or favourable elements, it could come to the rescue of a 'weak' chart, in my very humble opinion :unsure:

Kernowerno

My thoughts would be that a Cancer Moon, with a Leo Sun and Leo Asc would be best. Naturally there would have to be other favourable placements and aspects as any seriously adverse aspects and placements can ruin, and even exceptionally ruin those ideal placements. Anyone got those?

Flapjacks

compatible elements are best such as earth with water and fire with air. I think conjunctions of Moon and Sun give an inner harmony of the yin and yang and make for a sense of wholeness rather than conflict. Sun Moon square people are supposed to struggle with relationships and if that is in synastry it is not a good connection. Our Sun and Moon aspects denote the relationship between our parents when we were born. We pick up on that and internalise it. Our siblings will have different placements and will show that the relationship between our parents has changed along the way. THe Moon is our hereditary traits and domestic conditions and it is often in the sign of our mothers or grandmothers Sun sign. It is what we pick up via conditioning and habits in our upbringing.

I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned Sun/Moon combos in the same sign! I would think that would be ideal in it's own way... then again I have mine in opposing signs, so maybe that's just me. :tongue:

I've read Michael McClain's Sun/Moon combos and they sound really accurate from what I can tell. I personally like complimentary element combinations. Earth/Water or Air/Fire seem to produce a sort of working partnership between Sun and Moon qualities. I'd think the most difficult would be combinations at a 150 degree angle by sign or lacking any commonality (including rulerships)... so Leo with Capricorn, Gemini with Scorpio, Aries and Virgo, Sagittarius and Taurus, etc. would create a lot of internal struggle.

My mother has a combo not mentioned yet; a Sag Sun with Leo Moon. Very warm, open, creative, adventurous, caring and fun are words people often use to describe her. Fire or Fire and Air Sun/Moon combos are pretty prominent in my family and friends... I tend to like them a lot because they are not so reserved as us Earthy and Watery types. :bandit:

Claire19

My take is that Fire and Air together are more harmonious as are Earth and Water. We choose when to incarnate and have issues that need to be dealt with, karma both negative and positive. Often the challenging aspects are the most growth producing and end up being really positive. So you can turn lemons into lemonade with maturity and experience.

Flapjacks

My take is that Fire and Air together are more harmonious as are Earth and Water. We choose when to incarnate and have issues that need to be dealt with, karma both negative and positive. Often the challenging aspects are the most growth producing and end up being really positive. So you can turn lemons into lemonade with maturity and experience.

Indeed! Plus, luminaries with "little in common" might learn to bridge gaps that aren't so often explored or thought about -- the stuff genius is made of. :biggrin:

One of my favorite people has Sun in Scorpio and Moon in Aquarius. Both being fixed, they are otherwise very different. Detached and objective vs. intuitive and personal, and combined produces a very insightful personality, I think. Air/Water is interesting that way because the feeling side and intellectual side can collide in unusual ways.

Zonark

I have Sun in Leo and Moon in Cancer.

I am very sensitive but also very sure of myself with a strong ego. Other interactions in my chart is where the bad stuff comes in I think, but my sun/moon pairing is very lucky. I can be hypersensitive without it hurting me in the slightest because Leo Sun makes me brave of heart, gives a sense of humor about my inner self and am basically impossible to keep down for too long. Cancer Moon also kills any egotistical self centered drives Leo Sun would impart by making me in tune with other's feelings.

It's a nice pairing.

serafin5

I don't know? Is there such a thing as a 'weak' trine? It sounds potentially fantastic to me. A pisces sun has the potential for so much strength if the chart is 'favourable', ie in the areas of psychic, spiritual, religious insight and knowledge, while the Scorpio moon adds force and strength, again, potentially. If these are adversely aspected then obviously debilitating influences may impair those qualities. It is very watery, so some earth and fire might be advantageous. I think Scorpio Moons get a lot of bad press, and yes, being in it's fall isn't favourable from the outset, but with other stronger or favourable elements, it could come to the rescue of a 'weak' chart, in my very humble opinion :unsure:

Agreed. I'd be mincemeat if I hadn't a Taurus moon and a Scorpio Asc. with my Pisces Sun. Also interesting is that in my chart it reads: (Merc) Aqua, (Venus) Aries, (Mars) Aquarius, (Jup) Aries, (Sat) Aquarius. Pretty cool, huh?

Fun thread!
Serafin 5

Blaze

Account Closed
I have Sun in Leo and Moon in Cancer.

I am very sensitive but also very sure of myself with a strong ego. Other interactions in my chart is where the bad stuff comes in I think, but my sun/moon pairing is very lucky. I can be hypersensitive without it hurting me in the slightest because Leo Sun makes me brave of heart, gives a sense of humor about my inner self and am basically impossible to keep down for too long. Cancer Moon also kills any egotistical self centered drives Leo Sun would impart by making me in tune with other's feelings.

It's a nice pairing.

Haha, I have the same placement but reversed. Cancer sun and Leo moon.

The placement for me is very harmonious. I have a very strong ego and a confidence that most can't understand (I know what I know and what I don't know I'll find out :smile: ). My sun sign cools the moon's fire a bit, Making me a warm/loving person instead of an egotistical manic :tongue: Though, Leo moon gives me a pretty huge sense of humor as well so, I think it's a great placement. :joyful:

serafin5

...Well, of course it's :moon:in :aquarius: & :sun: in:taurus:...

...but on a serious note my fav. book on this subject is the OLD, tried and true, "Heaven Knows What" by Grant Lewi...It has a definition for all 144 combos and has held up pretty well in the field of astro-psycho analysis over the years...I mean Lewi obviously knew his s***.

Haha!:tongue:

opiumchild

Leo Sun and Aries Moon here--- I think on paper it seems great, and often it is... but i am prone to impulsiveness and ragey moments, but im 100% idealistic and when i love I LOVE

I think if i could pick a combination though I'd prolly go with sun in Cancer/moon in Taurus (sensitive/grounded) or possibly even Scorpio sun/Libra moon (intense/peaceful).