Let's talk about Neptune.

Your signature is speaking on the subtle spite you sense in forum comments right? Throw spite, and then hide behind good intention, obliviousness. As if writing doesn't have a facial expression and a tone.

Hmm i would say the opposite actually, especially if you knew me in person, i'm much more mentally focused online so it's much more Mercurial than anything else.

Mercury has hard aspects to Mars, Moon and Pluto, so i may give off a much more direct tone and appearance online because that is purely my mind speaking.

I'm not a bad character in reality, online just pulls my mind in far more than anything else.

InfoOverload2

Hmm i would say the opposite actually, especially if you knew me in person, i'm much more mentally focused online so it's much more Mercurial than anything else.

Mercury has hard aspects to Mars, Moon and Pluto, so i may give off a much more direct tone and appearance online because that is purely my mind speaking.

I'm not a bad character in reality, online just pulls my mind in far more than anything else.

What does your signature mean?

What does your signature mean?

I still sense and feel things, but due to the nature of some threads and how others come across i have a hard time seeing what is sometimes, too much energy at once and the mind will go too far.

Mentioned it in a post above to the other poster that i get very confused sometimes.

InfoOverload2

I still sense and feel things, but due to the nature of some threads and how others come across i have a hard time seeing what is sometimes, too much energy at once and the mind will go too far.

Mentioned it in a post above to the other poster that i get very confused sometimes.

You don't have a heard time seeing what is what, you're sensing the tone of the writing and you're responding to that, instead of the actual words. Is Mars in Cancer?

You don't have a heard time seeing what is what, you're sensing the tone of the writing and you're responding to that, instead of the actual words. Is Mars in Cancer?

Taurus.

And i fully responded to the words seeing something that was not there (Pluto) and Mars reacts fast... that's the hard aspects of Mercury.

I am far more at ease in person because i can see the person, it's very different.

InfoOverload2

Your sigs quite similar to mine though, i can sense someones energy before their actual self....hence my signature. :cool:

lol it is! And it's the truth. In person you sense a person, but what you're really sensing are their thoughts (good or bad),. Online you can spray those thoughts with glitter but people will still sense the energy.

InfoOverload2

Taurus.

And i fully responded to the words seeing something that was not there (Pluto) and Mars reacts fast... that's the hard aspects of Mercury.

I am far more at ease in person because i can see the person, it's very different.

Got it! I have Mars Square Saturn too. With Mars in Cancer. In the midst of my Saturn return and I have to work out just to blow off steam. Thinking about taking up boxing

Chrysalis

lol it is! And it's the truth. In person you sense a person, but what you're really sensing are their thoughts (good or bad),. Online you can spray those thoughts with glitter but people will still sense the energy.

No your sensing their energy not thoughts..well i suppose thoughts is energy.

You can't spray your energy with anything...as its your true energy people pick up regardless of what you type.

So yes true :devil:

It's the complete opposite for me.

I only sense chaos if multiple people are speaking at once in a thread, causes my mind confusion because i cannot fathom the true meaning behind a bunch of people at once, so even slight things that were a joke i may take as something else and that has happened.

Like right now i feel threatened, that's nothing else but Mars square Mercury and i am in control of it right now.

I feel like you two are working against me right now when in reality you most likely are not, see there is the fact that people do not see my emotions on here either.

No one see's the tears i shed, and that's nothing to do with pity, it's just an expression because all of this triggers emotional reactions, no one here knows how far down that feeling goes.

Because my mind is completely separate on online forums.

I can focus emotions to someone i have feelings for.. but that's about it, if i sense i'm being too nice or emotional to someone whilst i have someone else i am interested in there... it becomes more direct and cold, because i am self censoring.

InfoOverload2

No your sensing their energy not thoughts..well i suppose thoughts is energy.

You can't spray your energy with anything...as its your true energy people pick up regardless of what you type.

So yes true :devil:

Thoughts are the most powerful forms of energy..that's the first thing I learned. And it helped for awhile but controlling them is a skill, takes a lot of practice

Chrysalis

Thoughts are the most powerful forms of energy..that's the first thing I learned. And it helped for awhile but controlling them is a skill, takes a lot of practice

Oh tell me about it, im so susceptible to this. I can think things and they happen, i can even say things out of the blue unbeknown to what im actually saying at the time...and these then transpire into reality, this has happened a few times in my life.

But thoughts yes, the more you think about a certain thing in a certain way the more energy you give it...hence it transpiring into reality.

InfoOverload2

It's the complete opposite for me.

I only sense chaos if multiple people are speaking at once in a thread, causes my mind confusion because i cannot fathom the true meaning behind a bunch of people at once, so even slight things that were a joke i may take as something else and that has happened.

Like right now i feel threatened, that's nothing else but Mars square Mercury and i am in control of it right now.

I feel like you two are working against me right now when in reality you most likely are not, see there is the fact that people do not see my emotions on here either.

No one see's the tears i shed, and that's nothing to do with pity, it's just an expression because all of this triggers emotional reactions, no one here knows how far down that feeling goes.

Because my mind is completely separate on online forums.

I can focus emotions to someone i have feelings for.. but that's about it, if i sense i'm being too nice or emotional to someone whilst i have someone else i am interested in there... it becomes more direct and cold, because i am self censoring.

I'm going to be brutally honest to help you...you may feel threatened because I believe you weren't really following where I was going, so I decided to post about something unrelated, and it wasn't genuine but not bad. You remind me of my ex, he has Neptune square sun and moon lol I would speak to him and he didn't follow anything!! He admitted this at the end.

So you feeling threatened is you sensing other's opinions of you. Can you do a "snippet" of your aspects or post your chart?
Like what I attached below

I believe hyper sensitivity is psychism - you may be an empath or clairvoyant. The problem is reacting to what people actually feel is not appropriate and you may need to learn to discern between truly bad intentions, and sympathetic intentions (these feel bad but you have to learn to be humble enough to know that you're not above this)

Seriously, what you need is adrenaline. Working out, even going for a walk. People will crowd your mental space you have to block it

Attachments

• Aspects.jpg
    Aspects.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I'm going to be brutally honest to help you...you may feel threatened because I believe you weren't really following where I was going, so I decided to post about something unrelated, and it wasn't genuine but not bad. You remind me of my ex, he has Neptune square sun and moon lol I would speak to him and he didn't follow anything!! He admitted this at the end.

So you feeling threatened is you sensing other's opinions of you. Can you do a "snippet" of your aspects or post your chart?
Like what I attached below

I believe hyper sensitivity is psychism - you may be an empath or clairvoyant. The problem is reacting to what people actually feel is not appropriate and you may need to learn to discern between truly bad intentions, and sympathetic intentions (these feel bad but you have to learn to be humble enough to know that you're not above this)
astro_2gw_c_e.81971.23521.gif

InfoOverload2

I think it's Mercury being inconjunct Neptune & Uranus. And inconjunct is a lack of integration. The inconjunct or quincunx is not a minor aspect to me and I wasn't able to find any clues on why I was walking contradiction (career vs. interests) until I paid a lot, read a lot, and came to my conclusions.

When I first asked what your signature meant, you actually mentioned mercury lol I believe you have that as your signature because of what you sense. That's me using mercury and neptune together. For you, they are separate things.

Neptune semi square your ASC means there is an imbalance. This might be where you need to learn to react in a socially acceptable way.

I have a sesquisquare (similar to the semi square) between Neptune & Mercury, and apparently I am inappropriate with my need to be a "prophet". Also have Mercury sesquisquare Saturn, mental discipline isn't appropriate. Like I probably shouldn't be giving you astrological advice because I have yet to settle down and get an understanding of what other's know.

Inconjunct = just do it
Semi-Square/sesqui squares - behaviors that have to be balanced...I guess do as others do. I haven't figured mine out

We also have the same conjunct - Saturn (caution, practicality), Neptune (spirit), Uranus (personality). Mine is in the 5th, I see yours is in the 11th...you need to be included in group discussions?
Again - I technically don't know much, this is bits of knowledge and intuition

Last edited:
I think it's Mercury being inconjunct Neptune & Uranus. And inconjunct is a lack of integration. The inconjunct or quincunx is not a minor aspect to me and I wasn't able to find any clues on why I was walking contradiction (career vs. interests) until I paid a lot, read a lot, and came to my conclusions.

When I first asked what your signature meant, you actually mentioned mercury lol I believe you have that as your signature because of what you sense. That's me using mercury and neptune together. For you, they are separate things.

Neptune semi square your ASC means there is an imbalance. This might be where you need to learn to react in a socially acceptable way.

I have a sesquisquare (similar to the semi square) between Neptune & Mercury, and apparently I am inappropriate with my need to be a "prophet". Also have Mercury sesquisquare Saturn, mental discipline isn't appropriate. Like I probably shouldn't be giving you astrological advice because I have yet to settle down and get an understanding of what other's know.

Inconjunct = just do it
Semi-Square/sesqui squares - behaviors that have to be balanced...I guess do as others do. I haven't figured mine out

We also have the same conjunct - Saturn (caution, practicality), Neptune (spirit), Uranus (personality). Mine is in the 5th, I see yours is in the 11th...you need to be included in group discussions?
Again - I technically don't know much, this is bits of knowledge and intuition

I like to be social and feel a part of a group yes.

InfoOverload2

And we also have the same north node/south node, but reversed. My north node is in Aquarius, 6th house - providing a service to others as a purpose

Having north node in the 12th house only adds to the pull or sensing of consciousness and invisible factors.

InfoOverload2

In reality this is easier it's just the internet as i cannot connect fully unless 1 on 1 with someone who is expressive.

Forums annoy me because I am like you, but I don't say "something is wrong with me", I say "it's amazing how people act like you're crazy when you pick up on their BS and react to it" Actually I think this is where my sesquisquare comes in. But I don't doubt myself or think I'm confusing things because I know what I picked up on

Last edited: