Soul Mate or no?

Cary2

Banned
Many romantic dreamers are searching for a soul mate or The One they “were meant to be with”. What do you expect from a soul mate? You are hoping for connubial bliss. You want to wake up every morning in a state of ecstasy completely fulfilled. Most of all, you want a partner who is utterly in love with you, and you will know that because your partner never argues, criticizes, or diverts their attention to other things. It is tempting to believe astrology can make that happen.

Maybe you believe that there is a perfect partner for everyone, but if you don’t find that person, you will suffer in your incompleteness. You marry someone who you believe is your perfect partner, but when the marriage fails causing divorce, you merely believe that you were wrong about that partner not wrong about your concepts.

I do think it is tragic that more people don’t rely on astrology to find a quality partner in the search for a quality relationship. It is just as tragic when neophytes misinterpret astrology in their effort to find a quality mate.

Harmonious aspects are usually the best choice, but hard aspects do not condemn the match. They mean the relationship will not be a peaceful one. I think it is wise, given the high number of divorces, that you hope for harmonious aspects, but some theorists insist that harmonious aspects lead to dull, lackluster relationships. I doubt such a theory as that is much help.

The aspects self-contained in each chart of the two partners are very powerful and cannot be nullified by a glorious synastry.

Expecting a Soul Mate, or The One Meant For Me is a sign that you don’t know what you want and you aren’t realistic about relationships. It is instructive to look at the charts of famously successful partnerships.

Last edited: