Will I lose the weight?

Vero

Hi everyone!

So after many failures in the last years trying to lose all my extra weight, I am starting a new weight loss healthy regime (a healthy diet and exercise plan) and I have asked the horary if this time I will succeed or not,but since Ilive up north, the chart result is a bit confusing, so I am posting it here if anybody wants to look it up :)

Attachments

• Weight loss.jpg
    Weight loss.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 39

tikana

well there is a lot more possitive in there

moon just left jup
moon applies to saturn
all planets are supporting each other

so i am 100% sure it is a yes ... now lets look at moon

it is conj 10th house correct?
what is moon ruling?
5th house correct? 5th house rules sports / gym and etc

so you need a personal trainer or someone in atheltics to get you going.. you cant do it alone
id suggest you to start this in late august
saturn will be going direct and in 9 units (months) it will go into cap .. natural ruler of skinnier!

Last edited:

Vero

well there is a lot more possitive in there

moon just left jup
moon applies to saturn
all planets are supporting each other

so i am 100% sure it is a yes ... now lets look at moon

it is conj 10th house correct?
what is moon ruling?
5th house correct? 5th house rules sports / gym and etc

so you need a personal trainer or someone in atheltics to get you going.. you cant do it alone
id suggest you to start this in late august
saturn will be going direct and in 9 units (months) it will go into cap .. natural ruler of skinnier!

Awwww, thank you Tikana! I always get so excited when you answer my posts! I wish I could be as helpful and knowledgeable! :cool: but I always seem to miss on the details :biggrin:

So I already sort of paid the gym, but I am thinking once my body is adjusted to exercise I could look into getting some sessions with a personal trainer by the end of August, for now my student budget can only get me motivational/classes on YouTube, :lol::lol:

But I will keep you posted with my progress :wink:

tikana

Awwww, thank you Tikana! I always get so excited when you answer my posts! I wish I could be as helpful and knowledgeable! :cool: but I always seem to miss on the details :biggrin:

So I already sort of paid the gym, but I am thinking once my body is adjusted to exercise I could look into getting some sessions with a personal trainer by the end of August, for now my student budget can only get me motivational/classes on YouTube, :lol::lol:

But I will keep you posted with my progress :wink:

lol you will be fine.. just keep up with cardio.. and swimming