Happy Birthday to Blaze

Blaze

Account Closed
My old bones are warmed from all these birthday wishes.

@Katy, yes, I am in my best birthday suit in ages.

Bunraku

Blaze, we must inhabit alternative realities. Or maybe you are pulling the collective legs of people who are centenarians?

Look, for many centenarians , we wish we had a clearer sense of age

I could never support non-centenarians sign because of its inability to keep to the same story, day after day. It constantly changes his mind. Now, apparently, it is softening its position on youth-- while blaming age for influencing it directly.

Much of this thought is hateful towards centenarians ; and when it isn't directly hateful it shows a real insensitivity.

the youth is not a success story in the subject of age. There is a reason why it does not stand up to scrutiny, and it isn't because of its hateful rhetoric being nothing but rhetoric.

I care a lot about centenarians, and this ageism is scary.

I could go on in this way.

So even though you may be having your little joke, others on this thread are deadly serious.

Bambi95

Account Closed
Blaze, we must inhabit alternative realities. Or maybe you are pulling the collective legs of people who are centenarians?

I could never support non-centenarians sign because of its inability to keep to the same story, day after day. It constantly changes his mind. Now, apparently, it is softening its position on youth-- while blaming age for influencing it directly.

Much of this thought is hateful towards centenarians ; and when it isn't directly hateful it shows a real insensitivity.

the youth is not a success story in the subject of age. There is a reason why it does not stand up to scrutiny, and it isn't because of its hateful rhetoric being nothing but rhetoric.

So even though you may be having your little joke, others on this thread are deadly serious.

This post went way over my head. Better go rub my beard and think it over.

Blaze

Account Closed

I...I...don't remember what I was gonna post here, missy. B-but, i-i-it was something eh....something! Whippersnappers these days, hmph. Who eh...wants some cookies and milk?