Can you ask these types of questions with Horary...?

HoldOrFold

I'm quite new to horary astrology, haven't really used it.

Must you just ask yes or no questions or can you ask a question like "What career should I get into"?

Cheers

tikana

Must you just ask yes or no questions or can you ask a question like "What career should I get into"?

Cheers

Tech speaking yes you could
you can take a look at 10th house issues in Christian Astrology Vol 2.
it is on PDF free

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member

You can ask multiple choice or specific questions that aren't in yes/no format.

HoldOrFold

Here's the chart for when I asked the question: "What career should I get in to that I'd be happy in and that would generate good money".

Jupiter on the cusp of the second seems like a good fit for the question so I assume something's being said here.

Any idea how would I go about interpreting this one?

Attachments

• now_hor.jpg
    now_hor.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 14

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
[QUOTEHoldorFold]Here's the chart for when I asked the question: "What career should I get in to that I'd be happy in and that would generate good money"[/QUOTE]

The issue with this particular question is that it presumes such a thing exists to begin with, and there is a real possibility that it may not. Case in point, while Jupiter can be a nice, stabilizing influence in the Second house, the lord of the Second is about to enter his sign of fall, so money looks like it won't be the level that is anticipated or hoped for, but should be enough to get you by.

However, to answer the question directly, we'd have to dig into the symbolism of Mars and Sagittarius and the house wherein this planet falls and the aspects it makes to further characterize it into some type of field. So, when someone says Mars in Sagittarius, what kind of things come to mind?

HoldOrFold

Thanks, so Mars in Saggitarius. I'm thinking travel, higher learning.. adventure of some kind maybe. 5th house.. creativity, risk taking? Also, should we be looking at the MC/Jupiter/Neptune for the same purpose as the 10th house cusp / Mars?

In terms of the ascendant and it's ruler, what significance does that have in terms of the question? And the stellium in the 3rd house / Virgo must mean something as well I assume.