What's you IQ?

My result is...

• Total voters

nevenez

Do the test and make a correlation with your chart.
I reccomend anyone to post their score in picture.

The test:http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf

My result:
iqtest.png

I have Mercury in Pisces in the 5 House.

Virgo asc conjunct mercury...the outlet of a minor grand trine involving uranus/jup/mars. But that merc is retro...don't usually test well, don't usually care...:ninja:

cirrus1

Neat test. A few of the later ones seemed inscrutable to me and I just guessed. I might have figured them out if I had more time.

Last edited:

nevenez

Haha I am laughing with the answer above^(not in a bad way)

Anyway...it depends on what IQ you are interested in.Most people believe that being intelligent(having a high IQ) has to do with being good at maths or physics,don't know where you are coming from but just in case...

Perhaps this page can offer some insight on the types of IQ that exist.
http://ezinearticles.com/?IQ-Measures-Only-Three-Out-Of-Seven-Types-Of-Intelligence&id=401409
I think this is one of the best tests on Internet that measures IQ.
It's based on Raven Matrix , a good indicator of fluid intelligence since there're no cultural bias.

nevenez

I did the test, dropped 40 or so points from my last I.Q. test...... Since there is no way to find out the correct answers (this fact is stated on the site) I wouldn't put much faith in it being a legitimate I.Q. indicator, in fact there is something wrong with it in my opinion, but then I could have dropped a quarter of my Intelligence quotient score in the last couple of years.........:unsure:

For someone with an I.Q. of 140+ Nevenez......you can't even put a simple sentence together quote" What's you IQ?"...ok, I get it now, merc in pisces....
What's wrong with the test?
The test you taked was a professional one?
The error about the title of the thread was because i was typing very fast.

positive

Banned
lol (I am a foreigner too)

the test really just look on only one aspect of what is supposed to be an IQ test. The wikipedia thread about IQ is very interesting, it confirms what I am thinking about IQ. All bad ***. but a nice test though, ty

Horus

The old paradigm of IQ was busted in the '90s when author, psychologist, and science journalist Daniel Goleman wrote an excellent book on this subject called Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ (1996) Bantam Books.

Saturnian

I got 100 something.Which means I am average but the point is...I did in 10-15 minutes I think.I didn't use all the time that was available.I did think a lot of them but some was too quick...I have no patience watsoever XD.
But I still stand by my point that there are different types.

Ruka_5

Banned
I got 100 something.Which means I am average but the point is...I did in 10-15 minutes I think.I didn't use all the time that was available.I did think a lot of them but some was too quick...I have no patience watsoever XD.
But I still stand by my point that there are different types.

It's a known fact that there's different kinds of intelligence.

nevenez

I had some career counselling some time ago by the local health services, which included an I.Q. test so as to ascertain which vocations I would be able to grasp and those that would be above my reach. These tests were administered by a trained psychologist, and the test did contain much more variety in the sphere of human intelligence than the above example. It turned out that there wasn't a vocation that I wasn't capable of doing if I so chose. Then I do an "intelligence" test on a spiritual website that only covers one aspect of the human consciousness and I score an average score......I suppose that I am disappointed with my score, but something doesn't fit with your score either.....If you can work out those last few puzzles while the clock is ticking...then why can't you grasp the written english language, look at your reply to me at the quote above ..."taked".....try "took".....Your score doesn't fit with your grasp (or lack of) of the English language, which is a puzzle itself, but probably not as cryptic as the I.Q. test that you posted!

English isn't my native language so what?
Doing a typing error has nothing to do with IQ.

Ruka_5

Banned
English isn't my native language so what?
Doing a typing error has nothing to do with IQ.

I sat on my hands to keep from saying anything, but yeah...that was unnecessary.

Actually Caprising, there's a chance too that Nevenez's IQ is even higher than that, if you factor in the language gap issue...

:devil:

Earth Sign

I took a lot of time going through the problems and finally got up to the last question... then my computer crashed. Classic. Anyway, I had to start over, so I tried to just hurry through and select the same answers that I decided on before. Some were really tough and took a lot of time... I wish it said which ones I got right and wrong. Well, after hurrying through I got 126, but I don't know how much my answers/results were effected by time/hurrying/frustration at computer having just crashed.

These kinds of tests are famously flawed, though, it's still fun to do them and figure out just what method of thinking is your best method of thinking. This one is kind of cool, as it deals with recognition of pattern and design.

By the way, my brother can't write worth a dime. He can't spell, he can't punctuate, he drops words and has terrible handwriting, but nevertheless he is one of the more intelligent, logical, reasonable, profound people I've known. Lapses in writing often point to a progressive mental process, sometimes very eloquent when speaking, and more focused on the meaning of the message than the craftsmanship. Some people are not word-thinkers and do not have much thought in/to a language.

P.S. I have Mercury in Sagittarius in the 4th House, semi-sextile Saturn, inconjunct Mars.

Last edited:

Mathew

It is quite interesting to check IQ level and My IQ level is 120
that is high in level. First time I check my IQ level with the help of the this site.