red

My lovely goofy ball <3

Attachments

• IMG00682-20121223-1750.jpg
    IMG00682-20121223-1750.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 43

Kintpuash

Banned
Yes, Pierce the Veil - he was daunted. We had just turned a corner and he saw it and barked 'que es eso?!' You can see by his stance he was not quite sure about the tumbleweed gigante.

Opal

Premium Member
Even though these are not my "finny babies"
I thought that it'd be cool to post these in this thread as it's such a beautiful photo...and it was taken with a cell phone camera....which just amazes me.

I had to do a lot of searching through files, some that I hadn't looked inside in years, and came across this photo taken by an old, old friend Doug Gaiger, that he posted two or three years ago on facebook.
I think it is so awesome. It so reminds me of a painting by Monet called "Water Lilies Pond"
I had to share this and Doug said he didn't mind that I made a copy. I advised Him to copyright the photo, and He replied back by saying, He wasn't interested in copyrights and, it was cool to share the photo if I wanted to.

Interesting, I used to live at a trout farm. And I worked for fisheries. Fun job!

piercethevale

Yes, Pierce the Veil - he was daunted. We had just turned a corner and he saw it and barked 'que es eso?!' You can see by his stance he was not quite sure about the tumbleweed gigante.

I know just what you mean. My dog gets quite rattled by those darn things whenever one crosses the road in front of him. :biggrin:

test-drive-for-toby.gif

Thirdteenth

Hello :joyful: This not my cat but I am manifesting her (yes I want a female cat) into my life. Her name will not be Venus (though it is a cute name), it will be a name of mine choosing and I open to any suggestions for my future daughter’s name on this thread :love: I got some names in mind for my child. Princess (causes she’s royalty obviously :wink: ), Cinderella (cause she’s going to change my life once I become a mother), and Cinnamon (because she’s so darn cuuuuteee!!!).

2bEKAPT.jpg

Never been a cat fan cuz my heart is already full with this little b*tch :love: since the quarantine.
i named her Zoey. mini belgian shepherd. she eats everything, whatever she sees, she dives into my hand
loves attention a lot, fetch addictive and sHe comes and leans her back on me like a *****. then checks with the corner of her eye if im noticed her.
actually trips like a gf omg. and she becomes extremely quiet when she is on period lol like a dead. i once thought if she got disease or what. than later day i checked the blood there not much 1-2 drops of something
omg i will tie an orkid in your *** next time you bloody countess bathory :happy:

2ba1aebc-b12c-492a-bf51-29949c84b578.jpg
4f86ab0a-826d-478b-b26f-cf25cc1dfd60.jpg
157b68f1-3d20-4d3b-8ccc-90e399405b0c.jpg

Last edited:

Humanitarian

It's not mine, but this furless cat is my favourite (for British English speakers)/favorite (for American English speakers)!

Attachments

• 20230727_102320.jpg
    20230727_102320.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 20230727_102319.jpg
    20230727_102319.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 18

Humanitarian

Hello :joyful: This not my cat but I am manifesting her (yes I want a female cat) into my life. Her name will not be Venus (though it is a cute name), it will be a name of mine choosing and I open to any suggestions for my future daughter’s name on this thread :love: I got some names in mind for my child. Princess (causes she’s royalty obviously :wink: ), Cinderella (cause she’s going to change my life once I become a mother), and Cinnamon (because she’s so darn cuuuuteee!!!).

2bEKAPT.jpg
Names for her: Gabrielle, Parsifal, Ursula, Ignatia, Janice, Tamara, Yvette, Persephone

Humanitarian

20230831_151621.jpg

These are 2 plushies that I've been gifted by 2 friends on the day of my 13th solar return (11 December 2022), and they're so cute that I want ot eat it! (An apple plushy and a potato plushy)