Moon in Pisces conjunct neptune in the 3rd house

aniani

It is usually hard to tell without looking at a chart as it is just a generalisation.

However, to answer your question. Anyone with that placement is probably highly intuitive/psychic.

Julia Karmic Astrology

A Pisces Moon conjunct Neptune is a highly creative, imaginative, artistic, intuitive moon.
There will be strong spiritual, mystic/visionary/psychic potential.
Watch out for co-dependent, victim/savior/rescue behavior.
Take care to avoid escapist tendencies and oversensitivity.
There may be a tendency to look for an ideal mother figure.

Julia

Violetreena

It is usually hard to tell without looking at a chart as it is just a generalisation.

However, to answer your question. Anyone with that placement is probably highly intuitive/psychic.

It's my newborn son
4rfei8.gif
that placement stood out to me

aniani

Hi Violetreena, I can see why you were drawn to that placement in the chart. Moon-Neptune conjunction is one of the influential aspects in this chart. I think Julia pretty much summarised it nicely for you.

With the moon-neptune conjunction one can feel others emotions just being around them and hence they are really compassionate. Along with his Sun-Pluto conjunction, he has the ability to help and transform people (especially later in his in life when he has gone through transformation himself). And since that conjunction happens in the second house of money, I wouldn't be surprised if he end up in a career like counsellors, psychologists, psychics, volunteers etc.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi Violetreena, I can see why you were drawn to that placement in the chart. Moon-Neptune conjunction is one of the influential aspects in this chart. I think Julia pretty much summarised it nicely for you.

With the moon-neptune conjunction one can feel others emotions just being around them and hence they are really compassionate. Along with his Sun-Pluto conjunction, he has the ability to help and transform people (especially later in his in life when he has gone through transformation himself). And since that conjunction happens in the second house of money, I wouldn't be surprised if he end up in a career like counsellors, psychologists, psychics, volunteers etc.

The Moon/Nep/Chiron stellium reinforces your comments.

Julia

haidee

A Pisces Moon conjunct Neptune is a highly creative, imaginative, artistic, intuitive moon.
There will be strong spiritual, mystic/visionary/psychic potential.
Watch out for co-dependent, victim/savior/rescue behavior.
Take care to avoid escapist tendencies and oversensitivity.
There may be a tendency to look for an ideal mother figure.

Julia

Hi, would this change if the conjunction was to be in, say, Capricorn?
I noticed that I attract quite a few people with either a Sun/Neptune conjunction or the Moon/Neptune conjunction in Capricorn, so I'm curious to know.
Thank you.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi, would this change if the conjunction was to be in, say, Capricorn?
I noticed that I attract quite a few people with either a Sun/Neptune conjunction or the Moon/Neptune conjunction in Capricorn, so I'm curious to know.
Thank you.

A Cap Moon is quite different from a Pisces Moon.

A Cap moon is the moon of security and convention.
A Moon of "shoulds" and "oughts". This is a moon with
a strong need for emotional control, and can be quite
judgmental. This moon can also provide responsible,
dependable support. I have observed that there is a tendency
towards past life collective karma with Cap Moons.

A Cap Moon conjunct Neptune can soften the Cap Moon, give it
empathy, imagination, and creativity, but may be prone to unrealistic
fantasies or escapism.

Julia

theV

He will have a mysterious, mystical aura. Scorpio Rising, Moon/Neptune Pisces. Highly sensitive and intuitive your son will likely be a psychic, clairvoyant, artistic soul. He might grown to be interested in art, psychology, occult, spirituality. Mercury/Sun trine Jupiter/Node very smart and highly intellectual, perceptive. He might grow up to be introvert and likely to have problem socially/and being assertive, mars in the 12th and Venus conjunct Saturn. He is very sensitive.