Women with Mars in Gemini/hard aspect to Mercury.

MantisReligiosa

Have you ever liked a younger man? I never thought I would, but now I do. Not "much" younger, about 4.5 years, but, still..I am kind of confused about all this, since I have always liked guys who were at least 2 years older than me, most guys I was attracted to/infatuated with were like 15-25 years older, actually..weird.

I only just now realized that with Mars in Gemini, it was bound to happen that I'd eventually fall for a younger man. Or?
I'm curious to know what you think about this placement.

Gorgina

I'm new to astrology, but I know a 60+ yrs old woman with Mars square Mercury (as part of T-square: Mercury/Venus opposite Neptune T-square Mars/Saturn)

1. She married at age 19 a man 7 yrs older than her.
2. At age 25 (after divorce) she had a 12+ yrs long relationship (no marriage) with a 4 yrs younger man.
3. At age 42+ she had a relationship with a man, who is 14 yrs younger and they married about 3 yrs later.

By the way, I don't think, that 4 yrs is "younger/older", except it are teenagers, no need to bother about it.

appleberry

I have mars in Gemini square (8*) mercury (conjunct Jupiter) in pisces. I really only date younger men. Men my age are usually not attractive for me and some men have aged so much more than me that it feels (and looks) like they could be my father. I have tons of older male friends but guys I'm involved with are always much younger.

They are usually about 8 years younger but one was 12 years younger. But when they meet me, they usually think I'm 15 years younger than I am. One guy thought I was still in highschool, which shocked me... I think looking/acting that much younger is part of the mars in Gemini trait as well.

What I wonder is what makes these younger men attracted to me? I often have very young men flirting and making advances with me. Most recently a very attractive 18 year old male in my life. I try not to get involved with anyone under 25, or ideally if they've passed their first Saturn return... Cuz I've come to realize how important it is for both of us to be on the other side of it.

Last edited:

aglaya

Hi!

I thought that i should stop by to add my name to the list of those horrible women with Mars in Gemini aspecting Mercury who seduce young boys! :)

My Mars is in a benevolnt sextile with Mercury but, since my Mercury is also conjunct Jupiter, I'm usually attracted to men who can express themselves easily (funny, open, talkative, well mannered) which, oddly enough, usually means - men older than me.

However, we have to take our age into consideration as well- dating a much younger person at the age of 22 isn't really possible, is it?!
In addition, with such an influence in our charts, we are prone to falling in love with people who are not necessarily young but, either look younger than their real age or are childish in their own way.

What I wonder is what makes these younger men attracted to me?.

Your Venus, most probably. I have a Venus/Saturn sextile - such combinations (Venus- femininity, Saturn- aging) can trigger those apparently strange reactions. For instance, while I was in my 20'es, it was usually men older than me who were expressing their interest. The moment I turned 30, a 20 yo boy asked to go on a date with me :). I did't date 20yo men when I was 20. :)