Psychic indicators in my chart? What about karma?

bel

natal chart astro.jpg

"Psychic indicators" or just a highly developed intuition, you pick. Curious because I'm able to read people like a book upon meeting them (even just watching someone on camera), I kinda regard it as x-ray vision. It's like I can break a person's entire self down, even pinpoint the underlying causes, just by observing them. I used to be extremely manipulative/cunning, and effectively so, but have developed more compassion for others with time.

Saturn, the good Lord of Karma himself, is my only natal retrograde -- 8th house, 0 degrees Aries (Aries Point). Seems ominous?

Zora

Account Closed
"Psychic indicators" or just a highly developed intuition, you pick. Curious because I'm able to read people like a book upon meeting them (even just watching someone on camera), I kinda regard it as x-ray vision. It's like I can break a person's entire self down, even pinpoint the underlying causes, just by observing them.

I used to be extremely manipulative/cunning, and effectively so, but have developed more compassion for others with time.

Saturn, the good Lord of Karma himself, is my only natal retrograde -- 8th house, 0 degrees Aries (Aries Point). Seems ominous?

Psychic gifts one has got inherited - like shown in your chart with neptune as ruler of 8th (genetic inheritance) sextiling your moon ruling 11th house in 7th house- open only up and expand more if a person takes responsibilty for what one does and to do not abuse own skills for own ego-purposes only without compassion.

A real empathic born person would even not do like this and wouldn't even be able to do - if one is really able to connect with another person inside - one would immediatley feel same time the other person's pain as well.

Saturn is not the lord of good karma - saturn is the neutral judge and teacher of taking responsibility of and on your own for all what you do.
And this is what your saturn on special spiritual degree of zero aries in your 8th house is for and about. Saturn rules your 5th house - own will and own ego - and saturn in 8th is the doorbouncer watching your and your state of consciousness- before allowing you going more into the depth of 8th house skills or not.

With this placement you create your own karma - and get back and returned - emotionally feelable - what you did and with which intention - with your 8th house saturn trining pluto in 4th house- and pluto as your ruler of IC - income from a previous life. You already brought karma along with you into this life - to change it this time - with pluto in sag.

Last edited: