Summer solstice weekend (Jun 19-21, 2020): What will happen in the world?

CapAquaPis

What would happen on the June 19-21st weekend to concern everyone in the world? June 21st at midnight Greenwich or Universal Time (June 20, 11pm). In my time zone (Pacific in Southern CA), 3 o'clock or 1500 hours in the afternoon.

* Sun in 29' Gemini transits into 0' Cancer (northern summer solstice in 21st).

* Moon in 26-27' Gemini (annular solar eclipse later that day, its path crosses Northeast Africa like Ethiopia, Saudi Arabia with Oman, South Asia like India, and Southern China with Taiwan).

* Mercury in retrograde (starting on June 18th) in 14' 29" Cancer.

* Venus in retrograde in 5' 43" Gemini (goes direct on the 25th).

* Mars in 25' 37" Pisces (transits in Aries in 8 days, June 29th).

* Jupiter in retrograde in 25' 8" Sagittarius (opposite sun/moon).

* Saturn in retrograde in 0' 41" Aquarius (cusp Capricorn).

* Uranus in 9' 29" Taurus (squares its' ruling sign Aquarius).

* Neptune in stationary in 20' 57" Pisces (conjunct Mars) turns retrograde on the 23rd.

* Pluto in retrograde in 24' 20" Capricorn (still in close proximity to Saturn).

* True Node in stationary in 29' 7" Gemini (was retrograde, then direct, goes back to retrograde over the week of June 15-22).

* And midpoint of sun and moon is 28-29' Sagittarius (cusp Capricorn).

The world is stressed and concerned on the duration of the Covid-19 pandemic, economic recession worsened by national lockdowns, civil unrest spreads across America, the possibility of a war between the US or the UK vs. China or Iran (by the end of the month Jun 30-Jul 1?), and whether or not Donald Trump whose presidential term survived impeachment in Feb. is re-electable in this coming Nov. He was popular by inciting remarks about Mexico, the Islamic world and China in his 2016 presidential campaign and his 3 years as president.

Trump failed in being the world leader in the last 4 years and not only China is held "responsible" for the spread of Covid-19 in virtually every country (was introduced from multiple countries by 100? presymptomatic travelers), the US had a national pandemic plan which Trump removed 2 years ago had a multi-national cooperation of 40-60 nations would assisted them in containing a new disease pandemic. The world turns to America for an example of advanced leadership in times of global crisis, but it wasn't there this time and made things much worse, whether it's our European or underdeveloped nation allies.

CapAquaPis

I wanted to add a Mars-Neptune conjunction is interpreted in 3 future scenarios to probably occur within a month, esp my concerns of the June 19-22nd period:

* 1. Increased chaos, protests, riots and violence...currently within the US.

* 2. Involving oil and gas (Neptune rules fuels)...a war for oil and gas vs Iran?

* And 3. Deep emotional tensions between people...Hong Kong protests.

The two directly conjunct on June 12-14th, between this weekend and the summer solstice weekend, close to Donald Trump's birthday on the 15th.

Eris, Chiron and Lilith are in Aries, minor astrological influences in a fiery sign.

ElenaJ

In the first listing above you didn't mention the almost exact mars/jupiter square.

Also, in Hong Kong it's something of a euphemism to say there is emotional tension. They are fighting for freedom.

In your list of countries effected by the path of the eclipse you don't mention Iran, why are you citing it as a potential hot bed for war? Just asking.

There are currently strong tensions between India and China, and Australia and China. As well as China and Hong Kong. China seems to be in the thick of it, rather than the US or UK.

Again, just asking for clarification of your statements.
Thanks

CapAquaPis

In the first listing above you didn't mention the almost exact mars/jupiter square.

Also, in Hong Kong it's something of a euphemism to say there is emotional tension. They are fighting for freedom.

In your list of countries effected by the path of the eclipse you don't mention Iran, why are you citing it as a potential hot bed for war? Just asking.

There are currently strong tensions between India and China, and Australia and China. As well as China and Hong Kong. China seems to be in the thick of it, rather than the US or UK.

Again, just asking for clarification of your statements.
Thanks

Yes, thanks for mentioning the Mars/Jupiter square, important to know the risk of global conflict heightens, along with other planetary aspects to consider. The upcoming lunar eclipse on June 5th: only Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia and southern/western parts of South America is able to observe the penumbral area of the moon cover the southern half of the lunar surface (our southern world?). Not visible at all in North America, esp. the continental US where I live.

Iran almost went to war in Jan-Feb, after the US chased out Iran-backed militias in Iraq, and Trump responded with a threatening tweet on a possible military attack on Iran which never materialized. Iran blamed the US for the COVID-19 outbreak in Feb. and they try to get China (and Russia) on their side out of conspiracy theories the US "suspiciously planted a bioweapon on their country". At the same time, Chinese government officials blamed the US for "introducing" COVID-19 during the World Military Games at Wuhan last Oct.

Australia is one of the US' most reliant allies, they fought in every war with the US in the past century. The UK formerly had Hong Kong and Australia is part of the (British) Commonwealth of Nations. And Australia conducted a scientific investigation on theories COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, but the WHO repeatedly said from their analysis: it's only a natural phenomena, not an accidental lab release nor anything malicious.

And should I add the July 4-5th penumbral lunar eclipse I can observe in North America, the shadow is on the moon's northern half.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

I see you've added Europe, which is above the equator. Is that all of Europe or the southern part?

Do you have an image of the path of the eclipse shadow that you can post? It would be interesting to see it, if possible.

If Iran isn't touched by the eclipse then it would really be outside this conversation, wouldn't it?

July 4th is of course a special date for the US.

ElenaJ

This is an interesting question.
I don't remember where I read this, but the article sustained that some people actually move themselves physically at the time of an eclipse to favour a better chart comparison with their natals.
Last year by coincidence I did move back to my birth place during an eclipse that touched several personal planets for me, and so changed the houses where it effected me. I haven't really noticed anything for the moment. On the other hand we were hit with Corona since then and maybe there was something during this period that I have still to understand that links up with that eclipse.

ElenaJ

If I remember correctly, it was visible at my natal location.
To be truthful, I'm not sure what effect it had on me!

CapAquaPis

Jun 21, 2020 is 7.5 years after Dec 21, 2012 and there were full moons on Dec 21, 1999 and 2018. The solar eclipse in a Gemini/Cancer cusp with an opposite lunar node in Sag/Cap. And there was a solar eclipse on June 21...2001, one of 2 years thought to be the new decade, century, millennium and Aquarian age.

!4C

I used to look at equinox and solstice charts, but it seemed like it only applied to events around the sun ingress. I suppose events could be more powerful when they occur at this time, but the charts don't seem to describe the following 3 months.

Do eclipses affect natal charts only if the person is living in the eclipse path?
I've seen many cases where eclipses impacted people on a personal level even though the eclipses weren't visible from their locations.

Jun 21, 2020 is 7.5 years after Dec 21, 2012 and there were full moons on Dec 21, 1999 and 2018. The solar eclipse in a Gemini/Cancer cusp with an opposite lunar node in Sag/Cap. And there was a solar eclipse on June 21...2001, one of 2 years thought to be the new decade, century, millennium and Aquarian age.
The june 21, 2001 eclipse was a total eclipse that was activated on september 11, 2001 by a mars opposition from the first degree of cap. The eclipse point is conjunct venus in the usa sibley chart, so it makes sense that an attack disturbed the peace.

The annular solar eclipse this month should be somewhat weaker and will be activated in the following week with a mars square from the first degree of aries. If I remember correctly, the boston marathon bombing was during a mars ingress to aries. The imum coeli in the sibley chart is around the first degree of aries.

There was also a partial solar eclipse at the cancer ingress in 1982. I'm not aware of any major national events for the usa, so it must have been too weak.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I used to look at equinox and solstice charts, but it seemed like it only applied to events around the sun ingress. I suppose events could be more powerful when they occur at this time, but the charts don't seem to describe the following 3 months.

I've seen many cases where eclipses impacted people on a personal level even though the eclipses weren't visible from their locations.

The june 21, 2001 eclipse was a total eclipse that was activated on september 11, 2001 by a mars opposition from the first degree of cap. The eclipse point is conjunct venus in the usa sibley chart, so it makes sense that an attack disturbed the peace.

The annular solar eclipse this month should be somewhat weaker and will be activated in the following week with a mars square from the first degree of aries. If I remember correctly, the boston marathon bombing was during a mars ingress to aries. The imum coeli in the sibley chart is around the first degree of aries.

There was also a partial solar eclipse at the cancer ingress in 1982. I'm not aware of any major national events for the usa, so it must have been too weak.

Sun in Virgo square Moon in Gemini on Sep 11, 2001, something Nostradamus predicted in his astrology-influenced prophecies, but he puts the date of a "fire of the great buildings of a new city along the 40th north latitude on the 8th day of 7th month of the 1,999th year", in addition to Mars opposite the US' sun sign Cancer, and notice the brightest magnitude star Sirius rises right before sunrise on...Sep. 11, the ending date of the 40 "Dog Days" of northern hemisphere summer.

There was a stellium in (May) 1982 in the signs Libra (Mars, Saturn and Pluto)-Scorpio (Jupiter)-Sagittarius (Uranus-Neptune) to lessen the effect on the US. The trio of Mars, Saturn and Pluto was square Cancer, again the US' sun sign. In natural history, the massive volcanic eruption El Chichon in Mexico altered global weather patterns in the mid 1980s similarly like Mt. St. Helens in May 1980 and Mount Pinatubo in May 1991 which were larger volcanic eruptions.

CapAquaPis

The risk of earthquakes, esp. where I live in Southern CA, peaked in June 1-5 (moon in Virgo-Scorpio while Sun is in Gemini), again on June 10-15 (moon in Aquarius-Taurus but conjunct Uranus, ruler of Aquarius) and August 11-13 (a period of moon in Taurus square Leo sun, then it enters Gemini) are periods of high likelihood of a major seismic event, esp. in the Ridgecrest CA area where they had a double seismic event on the July 4th weekend in 2019 (after a new moon on July 2nd), this year there's a full moon on Independence day in the USA.

CapAquaPis

And the British astrologer Steve Judd on YT predicts the resignation of UK PM Boris Johnson sometime this month, due to his inability to handle pressure by his colleague Dominic Cummings' Lockdown violation scandal in his 500-mile road trip to his private residence somewhere in England when the British government ordered everyone to stay at home during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Boris Johnson caught COVID-19 himself, so did Prince Charles and Cummings with his family "experienced flu-like symptoms" but they didn't test themselves for COVID-19. Part of the resignation is from the government's relatively poor response, delayed time to lockdown (March 23rd, they should have on the 1st at least) and a high case number with high fatality rate: 40-50,000 deaths out of 291-300,000 infections across the UK, the worst affected nation in Europe.

And Boris Johnson's legacy is Brexit to make the UK of Great Britain leave the EU, which took effect on Jan 31st. The UK in Feb. was shocked when Prince Harry and Princess Meghan decidedly ended their royal duties, partly from the implosion of the British parliament brought on by Boris Johnson's style and the couple (esp. Meghan) wasn't interested in living the royal life in the public eye.

Johnson would be the 3rd British Prime Minister to resign after David Cameron who tried to keep the UK in the EU and Theresa May caught in the middle of the 3 year conflict in the British parliament whether to vote out or stay in the EU. And my concern is with his close friend and ally Donald Trump, the threat of war against a triplicity of adversaries: Communist China, Islamic Republic of Iran and Vladimir Putin of Russia, the British don't want to get involved in it.

Astrologically, the Gemini-Cancer solar eclipse squares the Virgo-Libra cusp, known as "Draco's tail" which connects constellations Draco in the 80th-90th north latitude, Hydra to the east but south of the ecliptic and Serpens to the west (Ophiuchus) but north of the ecliptic, and you have Boris Johnson's natal moon in Libra-Scorpio cusp interfere with his 28' Gemini sun (June 19, 1964).

ElenaJ

Putting the Harry/Meghan Mexit up to Boris Johnson is stretching things a bit much. She is unstable.
Also, Trump is withdrawing from areas, not readying for peace.
He is currently withdrawing some troops from Germany, and NATO and the German government are not pleased about it.

CapAquaPis

The annular solar eclipse in 29' Gemini-1' Cancer is an exact square to the natal sun of Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro (March 21, 1955), he's facing an end to his presidential career from his tyrannical, corruption and negligent style of leadership. Like with Boris Johnson, Bolsonaro is one of Trump's closest allies, they are right-wingers who didn't take the COVID pandemic in their countries seriously, not surprisingly the US, Brazil and the UK have the most cases and deaths: 3 out of 200+ countries in the world. Oddly, Bolsonaro has a cusp 29' Aquarius-1' Pisces moon, about 30' from his sun, but is he a Pisces sun/moon?

CapAquaPis

In 6 months, mystics believe the Maya calendar was off by 8 years due to the shift in new calendars in 1582 from the Julian to the Gregorian which made the European kingdoms and Catholic church lose 11 days. I suppose over time the amount of lost years is up to 8 to the year...2020, about 10 days before 2021. There are mystics who claimed Feb 22, 2020 was the Dec 21, 2012 going by when the exact date of Jesus Christ's birth is: Mar 3, 7 AD...Feb 22 was the very day the pandemic is discovered in Iran, northern Italy and eventually, the USA (first reported COVID death on Feb 29) after starting in China on Jan 1, an indication of a global crisis endangering our health, economics and societies.

CapAquaPis

Putting the Harry/Meghan Mexit up to Boris Johnson is stretching things a bit much. She is unstable.
Also, Trump is withdrawing from areas, not readying for peace.
He is currently withdrawing some troops from Germany, and NATO and the German government are not pleased about it.

The royals like the general public believe the British parliament seems to follow a path of self-destruction under Boris Johnson and previous administrations of Theresa May and David Cameron. The Brexit process was the most divisive issue the UK has faced in a long time in their country's history. There's also threats of secession from Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, the majority of Scots (55%) voted to remain in the UK in the 2014 election, but who knows when there's a second referendum over the fact of Scotland's parliament were pro-EU vs. the British national parliament, esp. the 2016 Brexit majority vote.

Trump's withdrawal of troops from Germany and possibly from Okinawa, Japan are signs of a decline in strong diplomatic relationships with our allies. He has approached tyrants like Kim Jong-Il, Rodrigo Duterte, Vladimir Putin, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador and Jair Bolsonaro in a warm cozy fashion, these leaders are notably corrupt, authoritarian, hypocritical, abusive and egocentric much like Trump himself. However, Trump continues his bromance with long-time friend Boris Johnson out of all the developed/industrial/free world governments.

CapAquaPis

And I'm keeping an eye on Phillippines president Rodrigo Duterte (b. Mar 28, 1945, an Aries like Bolsonaro) with an increasingly close relationship with communist China and its leader Xi Jinping. Just like Putin, Duterte has a love-and-hate relationship (or "frenemies") with Trump. When he was mayor of Davao City and again as president, he organized a mass murder campaign against drug dealers with thousands of people reportedly killed by the national police. Duterte took the matter of COVID-19 seriously and he ordered a Luzon-wide community lockdown as well on other islands of the country's inhabited 700 out of 7,700 of them. I understand Duterte is a protective person when it comes to defending his country from dangers, but he's authoritarian and has a bad human rights record, yet this hasn't threatened the Philippines' alliance with the US who used to rule the archipalego from 1898 (Spanish-American war prize) to 1946 (declared independence after liberation from the Japanese).

CapAquaPis

Here we are: on June 21st in the year 2020. Nostradamus was thought to predicted a large earthquake in California either for April 18, 1969 or May 8, 1993, except there weren't any on those dates. However, M6 range quakes did struck the L.A. area epicentered in the San Fernando Valley on Feb 9, 1971 and Jan 17, 1994...a delay in a year or two when they actually happened. According to this website, there's almost 100% chance of a M6 range quake in an area NW of downtown L.A. in the San Fernando valley once again and this weekend, the risk has heightened right after a Cancer new moon solar eclipse just like last July 4th weekend's double M7 range event in the CA desert community of Ridgecrest. http://quakeprediction.com/Los Ange...w6V-fhASYl8Oi0SnYADbxZOwURfHPqSEx14GGf_ucv-S0

CapAquaPis

Update: A M6 earthquake in Inyo county CA this morning, in the area known for high seismic activity, keep an eye on Ridgecrest this summer.

CapAquaPis

2020 is said to be ruled by the Sun, usually years ending in the number 0 and 1 are under the Sun in numerology, while the Moon is represented by 2. The years 2000, 2001, 2002, 2010, 2011 and 2012 are highly important in history. Expect 2021 and 2022 to have a strong mixture of solar and lunar energies.