Got job interview Monday will I get the job?

ocelot

It is big company that is importing cars to my country. Will I get the job I would really like to work there.

125ggfd.png

Voyant

Banned
Ocelot writes

Got job interview Monday will I get the job?
It is big company that is importing cars to my country. Will I get the job I would really like to work there.

..Have your best suit on with a gleam in your eye, polished script (Jupiter receiving the sextile opportunity aspect from Moon) creative (Moon in 5th HC) Be eager, bc you might just be asked to reinterview at a later date (Venus retro in light of light Libra) The downer is Moon opposite Cheron, you heal after the let down of psychic conversation, (Cheron in Pisces)? Hopeful is best even if you don't succeed at first for the position you are aiming for. I like the Moon's last aspect in speculative 5Th house Virgo. Say do you know the work with credential behind you, letter of recomemdation etc? Moon in Virgo tells of being ready for the quirky questions in Virgo. (Mercury is in detriment so answer the questions with straightforward knowledge, no shilly shallying or hem hawing about. Quick solid facts is the key.

Squares don't necessarily limit us from receiving the desire of our intentions, but they do mean work and struggle. Seperate yourself from fragile feelings that leave you feeling vague and not on solid ground that seem to deplete your spirits. Look at the Jupiter Moon aspect in 6th house of work no less. Detective work (asking quesitons that perk the prospective employers hopes in that you will be his candidate for the job) will win out. (Jupiter in Scorpio is disharmonious but can get out of his predicament by being in harmony Taurus where Uranus (Sudden turn around from hidden resources?) receives exalted cadus. Be smart, happy, and direct and you might be called back for another position should the one you are wishing to get won't be the ticket.

All the best
Sincerely
V.
Please update?

ocelot

Got back from the interview. It was actually good. There are 2 more rounds of interviews. But they didn't mention tests. They will inform me if I am chosen to second round

tikana

i dont see it either but i could be missing something

merc is weak in 7th house
saturn no aspect to you or to moon
moon is weak too

saturn is in 8th which is not a good thing

rafaella

Ocelot writes

..Have your best suit on with a gleam in your eye, polished script (Jupiter receiving the sextile opportunity aspect from Moon) creative (Moon in 5th HC) Be eager, bc you might just be asked to reinterview at a later date (Venus retro in light of light Libra) The downer is Moon opposite Cheron, you heal after the let down of psychic conversation, (Cheron in Pisces)? Hopeful is best even if you don't succeed at first for the position you are aiming for. I like the Moon's last aspect in speculative 5Th house Virgo. Say do you know the work with credential behind you, letter of recomemdation etc? Moon in Virgo tells of being ready for the quirky questions in Virgo. (Mercury is in detriment so answer the questions with straightforward knowledge, no shilly shallying or hem hawing about. Quick solid facts is the key.

Squares don't necessarily limit us from receiving the desire of our intentions, but they do mean work and struggle. Seperate yourself from fragile feelings that leave you feeling vague and not on solid ground that seem to deplete your spirits. Look at the Jupiter Moon aspect in 6th house of work no less. Detective work (asking quesitons that perk the prospective employers hopes in that you will be his candidate for the job) will win out. (Jupiter in Scorpio is disharmonious but can get out of his predicament by being in harmony Taurus where Uranus (Sudden turn around from hidden resources?) receives exalted cadus. Be smart, happy, and direct and you might be called back for another position should the one you are wishing to get won't be the ticket.

All the best
Sincerely
V.
Please update?

Vyri, is that you??? welcome back! :sideways: I recognise that style of chart interpretation...

ocelot

Well they said my cv fits their need for that kind of work. Lady form hr department wrote many notes about me. I said I liked long distances travelling with car and they said work requier some driving cause of properties they have. Prolonging contracts with current customers. Will see

muchacho

Looks like a no to me. It's probably not even a good job, L10 in H8, SN close to H10 cusp and Mars in H10. L1 weak, Moon weak. No aspects between L1 and L10 or Moon and L10. There's not even an aspect to the planet in the H10. When is the next interview?

Voyant

Banned
friends...last aspect is very enlightening of Moon is so important to context of happiness and completion of goal.

Here's the way I see and saw the aspects bringing in the importance of the parallels (notwithstanding orb & direction)

Date Sid. Day Sun Moon Merc Venus Mars Jupiter
03 Nov 14 50 48.0 15š07.7 08˜15.3 23š36.1 15š12.7 16š03.1 19š14.2

Saturn Uranus Neppy Pluto N.N.
22š45.8 10˜59.6 07š16.7 22s06.0 20s06.0

Date Sid.Day Sun Moon Merc Venus Mars Jup Saturn Uranus
04 Nov 14 54 44.6 15š26.2 03˜21.4 23š50.6 14š48.5 15š49.2 19š17.1 22š45.7 10˜58.8

Neptune Pluto N.N.
07š16.9 22š06.0 20˜03.6

Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson says Parallels of declination represent pertinent contextual energies which bring things together to accomplish fruition-referenced as 'Good as done' :

*Moon (Virgo work-creative 5th-starting movement will trine Jupiter of 11th hopes) Neptune , Uranus Parallel link ups

* Mercury & Pluto parallel (higher octave Moon) is stricktest sense very important for last interview may be volitile-must put best summation & dress suit forward & understanding of preequistes imp.; drawing all interviews together and clinching the prospective employers hope in her. Here is the worry, she may not fathom the depth of tieing all the interviews together to make a best presentation, did she take notes?

*Sun (6th HC) (culmination 4th Leo for idently-spec. Virgo ventures) with Venus (6th HC) & Mars (Always host of 1st personal effort in 10th HC) Parallel South declination their links by House aspect.

All the best
V.

Last edited: