Relationship issue and technical question

HeartTree

2lcwf3t.jpg

Question is will we start to date seriously? Moon’s next aspect is sextile to sun and that would be a yes testimony. Also Venus and sun receive each other by sing/exaltation. But I’m puzzled by translation of light from Venus to mars via mercury.. as Mercury is at 7th and Mars is in Merc’s sing. Can that happen? That’s oblivious someone else. There is other love interest in his life :O?

Chrysalis

Mercury squares saturn first which is his dispositor. This could be communication between him and you hitting a snag.

HeartTree

Mercury sextile Mars first (applying 2 degree) and the Saturn (applying 3 degree). That is what I see printed in this chart?! And I’m Venus not Mercury in this chart.

Chrysalis

You were asking about the TOL by mercury from venus L1 to L7 mars.

Im telling you that when mercury reaches 20 degrees to sextile mars which will then be at 20 degrees, saturn will then be retrograde also at 20 degrees.

Mercury rules communication naturally...mars is in the 3rd of communication...mercury disposes of mars in gemini.

HeartTree

Thanks! Didn’t realise :) so you are not thinking that Mercury could be third person? As it is in 7th too. Moon will anyway sextile Sun first. His second significantor?

Chrysalis

Moon will anyway sextile Sun first. His second significantor?

But moon and sun are in cadent houses, so not so good.

Whats the situation between you and this guy at present, whats made you ask the question ?

HeartTree

Moon will anyway sextile Sun first. His second significantor?

But moon and sun are in cadent houses, so not so good.

Whats the situation between you and this guy at present, whats made you ask the question ?

Well we are friends but there is mutual interest I would say. I’m falling in love, I don’t know about him. There is amazing connection between us. We could just talk hours and days. I would like to take next step but I’m feeling anxious as I have been so wrong before. (In previous situations with other men)I don’t want to make a fool of myself.