Should i Stay or Should i go from my current job

Sunrise

Dear members of Forum Hello.
I ask you your own opinion please and help me because I might be wrong somewhere.
https://imgur.com/a/NvxIjF9

I raise a chart of a friend who in recent years has a lot of trouble with her job and she thinks about what to do.
It is difficult for her because she is married and have a child too so, anything she will decide will affect her family life especially her child.

This can be seen on the chart anyway by Saturn. Where Mars is (her), but also the Moon - in the 4th house (family) Mars is under the rule of Saturn (ruler of the 4th)</SPAN>. Saturn (the current place she leaves, her family, her home) Exalt Mars (admires her). Very positive thing and sign at the moment. </SPAN>

She specifically asks if she should leave her present job and if she does that she will find something else that will satisfy her ???? She is very afraid to take the step because the professional space is very difficult and has a lot of insecurity.

What do I see now on this chart:
First In general I do not see any move here.
1st way:
Mars (my friend). Mars and the Moon are in the detriment of the Sun (her present work). And it confirms exactly what she lives in this phase. She does not like her work environment at all.

Mars (her) is peregrine without essential powers, that says exactly how she is. Lost, she does not know what to do and how to move.
She has no certainty about the future.
And the Moon there shows exactly the same. Emotionally suffers (detriment of the Sun).

Now with regard to the change she asks I suggest her better not to do so. I do not seem optimistic about things for the future. No better work to find. The opposite. In the future, the main indicators show that they are harming her (in Mars detriment).

Sun (professional) soon will get into his weakness, and the weakness of Mars (herself) but also in the terms of Mars, that is good, shows friendly move for her, but Mercury will soon enter a place that will not like Mars (her) at all.
This shows us perhaps a future reduction in her salary. Or this will come from her work that may have financial problems and will affect her.

That it will be difficult in her current work is shown by the moon's course but also by Mars who has the South Note (not pleasant moments and may need to work with people who do not want at all or situations at work that will make it difficult -It shows forced co-operations</SPAN>).</SPAN>

In the chart I do not see change in general I see her to stay in the same job.
But I suggest her to stay to this job for now because Sun and Mars will make a trine in the future which means despite the difficulties and situations she will be able to cope with and she will have a sense of luck or luck and will be able to handle the situations.</SPAN>
</SPAN>
2nd way:
Should I stay or should I go?????
It shows the same.
the first house has Venus and Zeus the two benefactors.
Of course they are not at their best but Venus and Jupiter love Mars (her).

</SPAN> The 7th has exactly Uranus in there (instability, unexpected situations) where it is not like Mars at all, even she wants her own change - Uranus (Mars=her, under the Uranus government).
</SPAN>
In general, however, I do not see any change, because there are constant signs that show slow changes, Mars is in a steady sign and at the beginning of this sign</SPAN>.

thank you
https://imgur.com/a/NvxIjF9</SPAN>

rafaella

I have short time right now, soo just a quick look.

She is really not happy at the moment with Mars and Moon conjunct SN. Place of lose of power and inability to take action. Powerlessness. She is feeling it completely. Moon squares next Venus in detriment, which might be the partner? Is he dependent on her financially? Also check out Uranus at 7th. Sudden changes, separation usually but not necessarily.

I don't know of she will find another job, it doesn't look right now. Sun, current job will change signs and there will be mutual negative reception but a trine. There is perhaps restructuring at the job and change that she will dislike... but trine suggests possibility to put on a brave face.

Early ASC too... things might change here. I wonder what that Mercury conjunct Sun is, Mer combust... someone at work doing something they shouldn't?

Is she having problems with co-workers? If co-workers Venus could be that too.... and therefore Moon squares it.

I think judging by this chart its too early to tell, but she is in bad shape, but maybe better to hang in there for a bit longer and see what that Sun sign change is all about in next few months.

Please let us know.

Oddity

Definitely tricky. Often with stay or go you can judge by the strength of the 1st and 7th house rulers, and the moon, but here?

Venus, detrimented. (7th house ruler) is in 1, which is why she's thinking about leaving. But Mars, 1st house ruler, is sitting on the south node. I'd rate her choices at this moment as equally bad. Sorry.

Moon is separating from a malefic, but I don't think that's enough to swing a decision. If it were, I'd say go, but with the reservation that the improvement would only be tiny if she left.

But we have Fortuna in 4, which is seen by Jupiter, its ruler. There may be a ray of hope coming from 4th house matters, unlikely as it seems right now.

Tell her to hang on for a while yet.

Sunrise

I have short time right now, soo just a quick look.

She is really not happy at the moment with Mars and Moon conjunct SN. Place of lose of power and inability to take action. Powerlessness. She is feeling it completely. Moon squares next Venus in detriment, which might be the partner? Is he dependent on her financially? Also check out Uranus at 7th. Sudden changes, separation usually but not necessarily.

I don't know of she will find another job, it doesn't look right now. Sun, current job will change signs and there will be mutual negative reception but a trine. There is perhaps restructuring at the job and change that she will dislike... but trine suggests possibility to put on a brave face.

Early ASC too... things might change here. I wonder what that Mercury conjunct Sun is, Mer combust... someone at work doing something they shouldn't?

Is she having problems with co-workers? If co-workers Venus could be that too.... and therefore Moon squares it.

I think judging by this chart its too early to tell, but she is in bad shape, but maybe better to hang in there for a bit longer and see what that Sun sign change is all about in next few months.

Please let us know.
dear rafaella,
thank you very much for this help because it really was hard for me to get involved (friendship with her and aslo with her husband) and it is important to have a view from a person neutral and with a clearer look.

you have dropped on a lot of issues and I am glad I did not fall out of what I have said to her since we agree on many things about the map.

She is really not happy at this moment with Mars and Moon conjunct SN. Place of loss of power and inability to take action. Powerlessness. She is feeling it completely.
That is precisely the situation.

Moon squares next Venus in detriment, which might be the partner? Is he dependent on her financially?
As for this part, I think it has a greater impact on the field of work collaborations than her husband. I do not know will ask her for more details about their relationship and I will tell you. Her husband has his own work and even better as I know. He is also very helpful with their child. Very loving and caregiving dad.
But with her colleagues in her work she has a big problem and does not trust anyone. She has been tormenting many times. And now with the move that will make and change a building it will be found with people who do not want at all but she will be forced to cooperate.

Also check out Uranus at 7th. Sudden changes, usually but not necessarily
As far as Uranus is concerned, right on the cusp (which I was impressed with), there may be some change and getting people from the team that coordinates. Something she does not want at all.

Early ASC too ... things might change here.
The ascendant you mentioned above yes is in early degrees showing that there are still many things to be done.
The company that works is undergoing major changes, changes that make it hard for employees to work, and of course also create great insecurity, they also affect the workforce.
And of course, she does not agree with these changes and the policy of the company at all.

exactly what you mentioned below:
Is she having problems with co-workers? If the co-workers Venus could be that too .... and therefore Moon squares it.

I wonder what Mercury conjuncts Sun, Mer combust ... someone at work doing something they should not?
yeah, and I'm sick, I interpreted it differently, but it can be what you say too. Someone who does things that should not. We will see.

but she is in bad shape, but maybe better to hang in there for a bit longer and see what Sun sign change is all about in the next few months.
I'm glad we agree .
Anyway, the future square of Sun Saturn does not show optimistic things even for a change of new job she wants to do.

i thank you so much for your help

I will give her your analysis to read herself.
i will update
again thank you I appreciate it a lot

Sunrise

Oh my, What a relief!!! Νow I saw your answers Tikana and Oddity and thank you very much. I real appreciate it a lot.
I will immediately transfer to her your answers to read them.
thank you again.

Sunrise

Dear astrofriends, hello after a long time but I had serious health problems and I ran with them, so I did not have the opportunity to give a feedback because I know how important it is.

So regarding the specific question for my friend who had asked about her job, the developments are as follows:
First of all, you said so and it happened.

In the end, her friend did not leave her job with all the problems and pressures she receives.
But her boss suggested she take on a big new project and be responsible for it. Which means it will change the environment and type of work.
Let me also say - something I forgot to mention - she does not like at all and does not trust her boss at all (Mars in the weakness of the Sun.
She also told me that the institution that works has had problems for the last 2 years with the risk of losing jobs and making salary cuts. And it still continues to this day.

thank you my astrofriends