Please describe this relationship

M1999

This is actually a re-post of a thread started in April last year which didn't get much attention at the time. The matter is still current, so i would like to ask again.

Can someone please analyze these charts and describe the relationship between us? It is a romantic relationship, i am Pisces sun and he is Libra sun.

Few aspects that maybe someone can comment on.
- venus conjunct neptune in composite - beautifull illusion or true love?
- mars venus midpoint in opposition to moon - same aspect both ways in synastry and in the composite
- moon conjunct MC in composite

As always, any insight will be much appreciated.

P.S. I will come back with the synastry chart, i dont know how to insert 2 charts at once.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    216.2 KB · Views: 29

ashriia

Can someone please analyze these charts and describe the relationship between us? It is a romantic relationship, i am Pisces sun and he is Libra sun.

I am curious as to what kind of feedback you are looking for in having an astrologer describe the relationship. Has the relationship changed from what it once was? What is standing out to me in the composite chart is the super tight square between pluto and sun. Which is the closest aspect in the chart. And at the core of the relationship(Sun).

Best to avoid any feelings of jealousy or trying to control each other with this aspect.

All the best.

M1999

Thanks ashriia, for the brief look. As for the astrologer's feedback, i am looking for the feeling they have when looking at the charts. Is it suitable for the long run? Is there really something very negatively sticking out? What the purpose of the relationship is? Meeting him, literally, changed my life completely. Was it meant to be him, or was it meant to be this way and it happened to be him?

To answer your question, status quo of the relationship has not changed over time. Controlling behaviour - yes, but not in an abusive way, but more in a subtle, manipulative way. I believe its rooted from the fear of losing one another. Jealousy - some. On both sides. Its getting better though, once you reach the state of 'unconditional' feelings...

The other aspects i mentioned, or some other aspect from the charts, what would you/someone else say about them?

ashriia

No one can say what the purpose of the relationship is. It's part of your destiny for however long it needs to be. Even in bad relationships one can look back and take with them valuable lessons that are very much needed for growth going forward, as I am sure you know, and most people know.

Pluto in hard aspect to Sun in a composite usually begins with quite a lot of intimacy/ depth of feeling for one another. Especially since pluto is in hard aspect to moon as well in the chart. So I am not surprised that you say this relationship changed your life. That is a common with pluto/sun theme in a composite for the intro to the relationship. The two of you also have moon/pluto quincunx again similar sentiment. In terms of longevity of the relationship Uranus square Sun might create break-ups down the road.. The couple that breaks up and gets back together again, that sort of thing. Not etched in stone certainly, but since Uranus is aspecting the Sun- the identity of the relationship it is possible. The 4th house is the foundation of the relationship.. so with Neptune/Venus there is likely to be high ideals, and a downright dreamy scenario. Who is to say if that is good or bad.. I'd rather have that, than Uranus there. Which is not fun, believe me!

No matter what the composite states.. If you are in this relationship you were meant to be with this person, it's a part of your karmic path. Usually more challenging aspects keep people together for longer periods of time than lots of nice fancy trines and sextiles IMO. So whatever works.

Best to you.:smile:

rahu

Banned
hi M1999

the venus/mars midpoint is opposed to the moon which shows the strong affection between you.
the moon is trine to the sun/mercury conjunction which shows the stable, respectful and nurturing feelings for each other.
venus conjunct Neptune ,with these sextile to pluto,gives a sensitive and emotional healing connection between you. it gives a "spiritual" sense to your relationship in addition to a sultry physical attraction.
Jupiter is square ti juno,giving a feeling that commitment or marriage is possible. This is especially strong because the moon/Saturn midpoint(devotion and fidelity) is square to the juno/Jupiter midpoint.
the major obstruction is that mercury is that pluto is square to the sun/mercury conjunction. this shows there is difficulty being able to open up to each other,. this shows that there are issue that aren't being discussed and this lack of communication leads to moments of cold and distant silence.it is hard to have a intimate relationship with this typre of void separating your minds.

rahu