Will I be fired?

HeartTree

My probationary period will be over after Feb. Im wondering will I fired? I have been little bit difficult from my employer point of view. Standing my ground etc. I have been working there earlier too so I know already how they try to take advantage of employees. So it’s not been so easy with me anymore.

I’m my charts south node is in the 10th house cusp. 10th house ruler is inside first house. There is only separating aspect between Saturn and Jupiter but maybe this count as emplacement? Moon will sextile with Mars that is 8th house ruler. Saturn square Uranus, bad news?

Last edited:

leomoon

I hope you let us know how it goes at the end of the period.

The 1 degree is saying it's too early to tell (which would make sense considering probationary)
However, there are a few aspects to the Moon which suggests yes.

The POF in the 12th I understood was a part of misfortune according to some, and it's also sextile the Moon.

Take care, and best of luck - Hope you get your heart's desire. :wink:

HeartTree

I’ll let you know. This week I was promoted but I’m still thinking if I should quit. And also what if I will be fired. It’s complicated situation

lux111

No you won't: you're Saturn strong in your first house, there for a long time. The job is either Mars or Jupiter, both are weaker than you -- being in fall or detriment.
Moon is conjunct Neptune in your 1st house, in partile semi-sextile to Jupiter, suggesting that your thinking is not a match with the reality of the job. And then if the job was Mars, it is in partile sextile to Neptune... so with Moon being here at the midpoint between these two possible contenders for the job, conjoining Neptune, I'd say that your hypothesis is very incorrect.

Also, Jup and Mars separate from aspects with Saturn. Answer is no