Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 04-12-2016, 11:07 AM
Personal Catalyst Personal Catalyst is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 28
Chart interpretations, personality?

This is my chart. I got a couple of readings in the past, but I was never much satisfied with them, as the people who did readings never said anything concrete about it.

What this chart says about me, what kind of person am I? What would my mission be in this life? And if possible, who was I before this life?

Any answer to any of these questions is much appreciated



Last edited by Personal Catalyst; 04-16-2016 at 09:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 04-12-2016, 11:30 AM
Jadi Jadi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 663
Re: Chart interpretations, personality?

Define 'concrete'. You'll have a hard time finding an astrologer who can describe the shape of your nose by looking at your chart.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 04-12-2016, 12:10 PM
Jadi Jadi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 663
Re: Chart interpretations, personality?

What I can do is give you a push in the right direction, first I do have to tell you that my approach is quite traditional, so I will be using the whole sign system to analyze your chart.

For the mission in life, I immediately look at the NN, which is in your 8th house conjunct the Vertex. Although I wouldn't use the Vertex in my analysis, I know that western astrologers associate Vertex contacts with fated events. So that would mean a strong inclination to fulfilling your 'fate'. Might be that you always felt you had no direction of your own in a past life, always serving your families' interest.

The 8th stands for the well-known stuff, transformation, rebirth, death, taxes, other peoples problems etc., all the fun stuff Having the NN in the 8th can feel quite overwhelming because the NN/rahu loses it's direction. But, the fact that it's in Leo makes it a very artistic placement. So that's probably how you would cope with that.

To look how that works out i look at the ruler of the sign wherein the North node resides. Leo is ruled by the Sun. Your Sun is in the 9th house in Virgo. Virgo is ruled by Mercury, which is also in the ninth. Exalted, but unfortunately very combusted as well.

Opposite your NN is your SN, conjunct Uranus and POF in the second, in Aquarius. In the second house of family matters, your values, and your feelings of security. The south node in Aquarius would indicate that you might have been a bit self-righteous about the qualities thereof.
Uranus there would indicate a too intense focus on the matters of the second house.

So the mission in this lifetime is to learn how to deal with all the problems of others in an artistic and philosophical manner, because in a 'past life' you were too caught up with your own security in a rigid way and was too much focused on your own family 'looking out for your own'. Now it's your turn to look out for and dealing with others and their dramatic problems. Your ascendant lord Saturn is also forming a square to both your nodes from the fifth. Again, the fifth house stands for the same qualities of Leo. So it will take time for you to discover your own artistic or creative talents, but it's essential in fulfilling your 'fate'.

Last edited by Jadi; 04-12-2016 at 02:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 04-12-2016, 12:16 PM
Jadi Jadi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 663
Re: Chart interpretations, personality?

By looking out for others I mean probably helping to sort out their finances and resources, in times of crisis, not in a seventh house manner. You'll probably do this in a 9th house manner, by offering philosophical and spiritual support for instance.

Last edited by Jadi; 04-12-2016 at 01:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 04-12-2016, 03:41 PM
Personal Catalyst Personal Catalyst is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadi View Post
What I can do is give you a push in the right direction, first I do have to tell you that my approach is quite traditional, so I will be using the whole sign system to analyze your chart.

For the mission in life, I immediately look at the NN, which is in your 8th house conjunct the Vertex. Although I wouldn't use the Vertex in my analysis, I know that western astrologers associate Vertex contacts with fated events. So that would mean a strong inclination to fulfilling your 'fate'. Might be that you always felt you had no direction of your own in a past life, always serving your families' interest.

The 8th stands for the well-known stuff, transformation, rebirth, death, taxes, other peoples problems etc., all the fun stuff Having the NN in the 8th can feel quite overwhelming because the NN/rahu loses it's direction. But, the fact that it's in Leo makes it a very artistic placement. So that's probably how you would cope with that.

To look how that works out i look at the ruler of the sign wherein the North node resides. Leo is ruled by the Sun. Your Sun is in the 9th house in Virgo. Virgo is ruled by Mercury, which is also in the ninth. Exalted, but unfortunately very combusted as well.

Opposite your NN is your SN, conjunct Uranus and POF in the second, in Aquarius. In the second house of family matters, your values, and your feelings of security. The south node in Aquarius would indicate that you might have been a bit self-righteous about the qualities thereof.
Uranus there would indicate a too intense focus on the matters of the second house.

So the mission in this lifetime is to learn how to deal with all the problems of others in an artistic and philosophical manner, because in a 'past life' you were too caught up with your own security in a rigid way and was too much focused on your own family 'looking out for your own'. Now it's your turn to look out for and dealing with others and their dramatic problems. Your ascendant lord Saturn is also forming a square to both your nodes from the fifth. Again, the fifth house stands for the same qualities of Leo. So it will take time for you to discover your own artistic or creative talents, but it's essential in fulfilling your 'fate'.
That is pretty concrete Thank you a bunch!
First off, the part about feeling destined to be oriented towards others is definitely true. I feel almost obligated that every decision that should be made must be made in a favour of others. There is overwhelming feeling of guilt when it's the other way.
But I cant relate to Ketu part. Ketu is where we feel 'safe', something that we are familiar with, right? I just can't feel it. It's a bit weird statement, but I dont like being safe and secure, uncertainity is much more attractive. And family matters really never interested me. Money neither. I like, as pretty much everyone, to 'have things', but I dont put much thought to it.

And about combusted Mercury in 9th house (by the whole house system), what would it mean? I read that when Mercury is combust it cant see the world objectively, and takes things too personally.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 04-12-2016, 03:47 PM
Personal Catalyst Personal Catalyst is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadi View Post
By looking out for others I mean probably helping to sort out their finances and resources, in times of crisis, not in a seventh house manner. You'll probably do this in a 9th house manner, by offering philosophical and spiritual support for instance.
That is absolutely relatable. I am alrealdy doing the support part, because as I said, there is this feeling of obligation that is too loud to be ignored. It's hard to explain, but it's there.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-12-2016, 06:19 PM
Jadi Jadi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 663
Re: Chart interpretations, personality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Personal Catalyst View Post
But I cant relate to Ketu part. Ketu is where we feel 'safe', something that we are familiar with, right? I just can't feel it. It's a bit weird statement, but I dont like being safe and secure, uncertainity is much more attractive. And family matters really never interested me. Money neither. I like, as pretty much everyone, to 'have things', but I dont put much thought to it.
Interesting! The opinions differ greatly on this subject, but I will give you my personal philosophical perspective. Well, Ketu's placement is that part of life that we feel we have already mastered. Now it's true what you say about feeling safe, but as long as we cling to to that part, ketu will deny us fulfillment and thus happiness in the long run. Maybe it'll be useful for you to dive into the Rahu-Ketu mythology, since they are of the same body.

Some people will cling to it regardless until they are forced out of it (mostly in the second half of life) to grow towards their Rahu goals, which causes great sorrow. Why? Because Rahu is filled with shadow and it brings you illusion, and the later you start the more difficulty there is to exhaust it's energy. Rahu is the head of the body, it eats alot without digesting it's substance. This is what I would call the karmic path.

Others go through sorrow and hardship in the early parts and they start early on with that the life goals that Rahu indicates. For these people the second part of life will be better. Why? Because they exhaust the rahu-energy early on and then return to ketu, and ketu is the body without the head, it's digesting it's substance. This is what I would call the dharmic path.

Ketu in fact, is looking for it's head(Rahu) so that it can digest it's substance. What does that mean? That Rahu is destined to return to Ketu, because it can't digest anything by itself. And both Rahu and Ketu will become one in the end, which is representative of a wholesome life. If they don't come together in the end, Rahu get's lost in illusion, and it's safe to say you've wasted your potential.

Now, how do we relate this to your chart? It seems to me like you're already on your dharmic path. This is not something I could see in a birth chart, this is the principle free will.

What I could possible see, is that there are indicators that may have triggered you to be on that path. As I said, that conjunction with the Vertex may play a role. Also I see your Scorpio moon opposing your 12th lord in the fifth. From a traditional perspective, the lord of your ketu is Saturn retrograde. That could simply mean that you would develop the qualities of your Ketu-placement over time, Saturn delays things. Looking at the positions of your generational planets I see that you're still pretty young.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 04-12-2016, 06:30 PM
Jadi Jadi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 663
Re: Chart interpretations, personality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Personal Catalyst View Post
And about combusted Mercury in 9th house (by the whole house system), what would it mean? I read that when Mercury is combust it cant see the world objectively, and takes things too personally.
Yes, because it's so close to the Sun, it burns away the qualities. That means that your thought process would become lethargic in general. But the upside here is that it's in Virgo, highly dignified placement. That could mean that although your thoughts would be slow or subjective, they would excel in the placement of that particular house, in your case the ninth. Which is excellent since it plays a role in your life path as I indicated before.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 04-16-2016, 09:13 PM
Personal Catalyst Personal Catalyst is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadi View Post
Interesting! The opinions differ greatly on this subject, but I will give you my personal philosophical perspective. Well, Ketu's placement is that part of life that we feel we have already mastered. Now it's true what you say about feeling safe, but as long as we cling to to that part, ketu will deny us fulfillment and thus happiness in the long run. Maybe it'll be useful for you to dive into the Rahu-Ketu mythology, since they are of the same body.

Some people will cling to it regardless until they are forced out of it (mostly in the second half of life) to grow towards their Rahu goals, which causes great sorrow. Why? Because Rahu is filled with shadow and it brings you illusion, and the later you start the more difficulty there is to exhaust it's energy. Rahu is the head of the body, it eats alot without digesting it's substance. This is what I would call the karmic path.

Others go through sorrow and hardship in the early parts and they start early on with that the life goals that Rahu indicates. For these people the second part of life will be better. Why? Because they exhaust the rahu-energy early on and then return to ketu, and ketu is the body without the head, it's digesting it's substance. This is what I would call the dharmic path.

Ketu in fact, is looking for it's head(Rahu) so that it can digest it's substance. What does that mean? That Rahu is destined to return to Ketu, because it can't digest anything by itself. And both Rahu and Ketu will become one in the end, which is representative of a wholesome life. If they don't come together in the end, Rahu get's lost in illusion, and it's safe to say you've wasted your potential.

Now, how do we relate this to your chart? It seems to me like you're already on your dharmic path. This is not something I could see in a birth chart, this is the principle free will.

What I could possible see, is that there are indicators that may have triggered you to be on that path. As I said, that conjunction with the Vertex may play a role. Also I see your Scorpio moon opposing your 12th lord in the fifth. From a traditional perspective, the lord of your ketu is Saturn retrograde. That could simply mean that you would develop the qualities of your Ketu-placement over time, Saturn delays things. Looking at the positions of your generational planets I see that you're still pretty young.
Honestly your reply was so amazing I had to re-read it couple of times haha! The story of Ketu and Rahu was alrealdy familiar to me, but you explained it on another level, and thank you for that, because it's really helpful.

Now, while your analyze makes sense, I am not used on looking at the whole house system, and personally I feel that it's not entirely fitting me. Without this system, for example, my Ketu is in 1st house, and Rahu at the end of the 7th house. And they fit, perfectly. I tend to be more individualistic (more than 'normal') and being alone is something that I am comfortable with; but when it comes to people - nothing seems to work. It's like my brain cannot process how is it like to maintain a healthy bond with some other creature. It seems so easy to other people, but to me it's such a struggle. Maybe my Moon plays part too. Once one guy said to me 'It's your Moon that feels unloved'.. And he was so right. I would say that this placement of mine plays a big role in my chart.

And yes, pretty young indeed

Last edited by Personal Catalyst; 04-16-2016 at 10:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 04-16-2016, 09:18 PM
Personal Catalyst Personal Catalyst is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 28
Re: Chart interpretations, personality?

What is your opinion on the retrograde planets? There are 4 of them in my chart, and I noticed that Neptune (that's in the first house) has the biggest impact. And people also tend to see that Neptune in me. It's kinda annoying sometimes

Last edited by Personal Catalyst; 04-16-2016 at 10:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, interpretations, personality

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.