Global meltdown

JUPITERASC

Do you know how long it takes to break these answers apart and answer individually with blue quotes between them all? Its a real tedious pain and does take a lot of time. I never have time for that.
Bob Zemco, thank you for taking the time and giving an interesting, detailed response :smile:

wilsontc

Staff member
Warning

All,

Just a reminder of the Forum rules:
Your participation on this forum is allowed and welcomed as long as you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, harmful to young people, hateful, racist, deliberately offensive, homophobic, threatening, defamatory, damaging, or otherwise violative of any laws. Respect of other members is expected at all times. No talking down to, being rude, dismissing of people, trying to shut someone down if they don't agree, or passive aggressively drawing people out to respond negatively.

Play nice everyone!

And if you feel someone is trolling, attacking, or otherwise violating these rules, PLEASE contact the Moderator team and we will take appropriate action.

Back on topic,

Tim

Last edited:

Hosh

Re: Warning

Just a reminder of the Forum rules:

Play nice everyone!

Come to think of it, isn't this a micro-level manifestation of Pluto in Capricorn? :)

Here's another article along the same vein.

Top secret US National Security Agency (NSA) documents disclosed by the Guardian have shocked the world with revelations of a comprehensive US-based surveillance system with direct access to Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft and other tech giants. New Zealand court records suggest that data harvested by the NSA's Prism system has been fed into the Five Eyes intelligence alliance whose members also include the UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

But why have Western security agencies developed such an unprecedented capacity to spy on their own domestic populations? Since the 2008 economic crash, security agencies have increasingly spied on political activists, especially environmental groups, on behalf of corporate interests. This activity is linked to the last decade of US defence planning, which has been increasingly concerned by the risk of civil unrest at home triggered by catastrophic events linked to climate change, energy shocks or economic crisis - or all three. ( Read More )

kimbermoon

Thanks to the moderator for editing Mr. Bob's critique of my post and for removing my defensive response. I surmise that this thread has run it's short course, however in the interest of students just learning about delineations, I feel it necessary to address some of the statements, lest there be contradictory impressions left unanswered. Thus with respect, I would like to re-address a few things for clarification:
It is indicated that my delineation of the square aspect is incorrect. I was addressing the larger cyclical nature of transiting aspects which always need to be considered in interpreting aspects; one needs to consider the overall picture; trends of the planetary energy of the greater planets begin with a conjunction to a planet, representing the beginning phase; when the planet then moves subsequently to form a square to that same planet, this does represent a transitional period for the particular theme already being played out. I stated that at a square,new impulses arising from a conjunction are put to the test - there is a manifestation crisis. I might qualify that by saying that there is tension and renewed concern about what occurred at the time of the last conjunction of the same planets; Now this especially relates to the larger mega-cycles of planetary influence as they affect global matters, which I was talking about and is explained in detail in the book: Astrocycles: How to Make the Major Planetary Cycles Work for You by Vivian B. Martin...you see my statements were not just based on one source..this is about seeing the overall picture rather than just a random interpretation of each individual aspect by transit...they are all connected. I ask what others interpret as the meaning of the square...RE: my statement about Pluto in Capricorn tearing down the establishment was dismissed as follows: That is not the signification, if for no other reason than it is highly ethnocentric. What then is your explanation about this astrological implication?
My statement 'Uranus in Aries is about overt rebellion and the struggle for autonomy'. Response: that is also incorrect...do tell! I do stand by my statement, but that does not mean exclusively as the only interpretation. The crux of the matter is this, regarding the main essence of my post: 'The global meltdown is about raising our consciousness to a higher plane of awareness of a new, and a more spiritual paradigm of reality': response There is no global meltdown. Of course, if one believes this, it must be true...Many others disagree however...the symbolism of astrology is about more than just mundane calculations on the level of the physical and material...as a holistic practice, it must leave room for spiritual translations as well, that expand beyond the level of the subconscious mind and into the realms of higher conscious and awareness...the implications of Neptune [enlightenment], Uranus [the creative intellect; innovation and progress] and Pluto [transformation] are widely accepted as being spiritual in nature as well...I do agree that disagreement is acceptable on the forum but it is also expected that disagreement will also be followed up by alternative interpretations...not by mere dismissal or denial.

knowhow999

I do not perceive a meltdown in the physical sense. I do believe that human consciousness will be expanded as a result of the outer planetary influence. I also feel that possibility of one of the G7 nations coming clean about the ETs among us is also likely to occur. The Vatican put on a workshop within the last 2 years about ETs existence because they want to be out in front of the discussion.

Blessings

Hosh

I stated that at a square,new impulses arising from a conjunction are put to the test - there is a manifestation crisis. I might qualify that by saying that there is tension and renewed concern about what occurred at the time of the last conjunction of the same planets;

I had a visionary experience relating to my Saturn square Neptune (along with a Mercury trine) in my birth charts. In that experience, I did not feel any tension at all. And waking up, I realized, there can't be tension when things involve the transcendental planets. Thinking on it some more, based on the teachings and practices I've picked up in my life, even squares involving personal planets do not really form tension.

In the past couple years, I had the chance to observe a number of people coming out of transformative experiences. Sometimes it was intense, sometimes it was sweet. For many, what was intense and "busy" wasn't necessarily "rough," though others interpreted it that way. In all cases, what was generating the tension comes from the experiencer's own resistance to the experience, not the experience itself.

So no, I don't buy the explanations on the square aspects. You can dance and flow even while being obstructed. This is a great time for a lot of personal growth.

Hosh

More Pluto in Capricorn:

THE United States is abandoning its role as the global champion of human rights.

Revelations that top officials are targeting people to be assassinated abroad, including American citizens, are only the most recent, disturbing proof of how far our nation’s violation of human rights has extended. This development began after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, and has been sanctioned and escalated by bipartisan executive and legislative actions, without dissent from the general public. As a result, our country can no longer speak with moral authority on these critical issues.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/25/opinion/americas-shameful-human-rights-record.html?_r=0

Nothing that's really surprising for those who have been tracking this for decades -- but that it made it onto something as mainstream as the NY Times is part of the process of pulling out the hidden things that no longer serves, looking at it in the eye, and letting it go.