Kemadruma Yoga

positive

Banned
Hello dears, I have a question. I have a Kemadruma Yoga in my chart, although with Jupiter aspect it is also with saturn. This Yogas effects I feel most. I am a bit embarressed, but maybe it will get better (especially financially first)? So I have the question if it will be getting better at anytime, or maybe what I can do to it? the dates: 21th, octobre 1980 18:10 vienna, Austria thanks.

positive

Banned
Dear virinchi,

I have moon in 11 opp jupiter in 5. but jupiter is conj saturn. (taurus Lagna). So jupiter is ruler from 8 but saturn generally a malefic. Is this yoga here cancelled or not? because this yoga appears in the ages 60 - 70. So maybe do I feel desperate lonely then or our am I running out of money?

Maybe you can clear this confusion. I d be very thankful for answer.

Virinchi

i personally dont believe in any yoga because one needs to run through positive vimsottari dasas for anything to happen.
i've seen many with gajakesari yoga and budhatitya yoga (these are most common) who died without achieving anything because their dasas in their 70+ years of life didnt let them have any positive result

positive

Banned
Thank you for the answer. I really enjoy getting answers. but also sorry, because this doesn´t sound understandable for me. Do you mean Kemadruma Yoga with Gejakesari Yoga or only Gejakesari Yoga?

I wanted to point out that I have Kemadruma Yoga which is said to be canceled with gejakesari yoga, but saturn makes also 1 aspect to moon (an opp, as conj jupiter).and so my question is do I have a canceled yoga in this case or not? Let´s concentrate on this question, if it´s ok.

I think a KY in age of 60+ would definitely show up. as loosing friends and being alone, getting frustrated, loosing all spirit and being therefore mean, additionally having no money to spend etc. This is really a likely yoga for the ages.

I think this hint that yogas are only visible in their dasas is very logical. It also points out an interesting maths of the cosmos,to say more complex. Of course too generally things are relative.

Virinchi

no yoga can cancel other yoga
i talked about any yoga working only in few dasas (thats a generalised statement)

positive

Banned
based on internet researches gejakesari yoga cancels kemadruma yoga. Personally I don´t have any experience to agree or disagree. G

Shanti

Yeah it's said to cancel the kemadruma if a planet is in a kendra or
in a kendra from the moon.
According to charak it can however give some negative results first before the yoga gets cancelled.

Stefan