Venus conjunct NN

Phoenixhouse72

Hello, I have been slowly over the years developing my skills in chart reading but am still a major rookie. I am coming forward to you lovely people to see if I can finally lay to rest or understand a relationship that I can’t let go of. I am 4.17.1972, he is 12.3.1983. This took place 7 long years ago, lots of bad Uranus mojo and while it started long distance and very intense, it blew up after about 6 months. Our chart synastry has some really tough issues. However, was not until today did I know they my Venus conjunts his NN as well as my Mars. I need to move on, I should, but I keep feeling unfinished business, especially wondering if he will ever come back if he matured. He popped up after 4 years with a friend request then stayed silent so I cut that off then a lot of hang up calls he claims weren’t him from his number. It’s such an emotionally exhausting thing to hold on to but I feel pitiful to continue to try to reach out but my gut says something is still there. Any help appreciated for my peace of mind. Thank

Last edited:

ElenaJ

It came through thank you, unfortunately the chart is fairly useless for an interpretation.
Can you possibly do the chart on astro.com, and include the aspect table and the nodes as well?

curiousabout77

Sounds like a pluto relationship where he keeps trying to trigger your emotions to control you, I think you should move on and let the intensity of your emotions to die by deciding that your not playing that game anymore.

ElenaJ

Hi Curious,
just curious, I'm still waiting for the querent to post a more legible chart, but just a glance at this one looks like there aren't any particularly stressed Pluto aspects.
Can you go into a little detail about your interpretation? Thanks.

curiousabout77

Elena I am a novice but I noticed that the 7th house cusp is scorpio witch tells us the nature of the relationship and the ruler is in the house of love and fun. This would indicate a plutonic type of relationship. There is also the opposition between the sun and Mars and venus which would add to the friction as well. Pluto makes people want someone bad even if it is not a very good relationship because emotions are heightened. What are thoughts elena?

ElenaJ

First off, it's hard to judge the orbs on the chart that was posted, which is why I asked if they could post a different one. Presumably we are looking at a composite. I haven't had time to calculate the charts, have you? And she hasn't gotten back on the thread yet.
So, yes, Pluto is co-ruler of the descendent, but in a composite I believe the signs are secondary to the aspects of the planets, and the houses. It looks like sun/mercury opposing Venus/mars/saturn, which is not necessarily negative in a composite.
Further, Uranus looks like it squares the opposition from the descendent, making it unstable.
Pluto doesn't seem to have any stressed aspects, and it is in the 5th, so like you say, it can be obsessive/compulsive in this area.
What looks more difficult to deal with than all these aspects is the moon square Neptune. That is quite tricky in a relationship.
But based on this, advising her to give up and move on sounds a little drastic, doesn't it?
After all, if this is a composite, and the aspects are as I outlined, the relationship won't last a lifetime, but this would be for them to work out. Don't you agree?

curiousabout77

Actually I missed that it was a synastry chart, never thought of that when I wrote My thoughts. You are right that this is something for them to work out, at the same time, I am worried about her mental state because he stays silent without saying why, this may be the influence of neptune in the sense of not knowing what's going on and uranus in terms of unpredictability. Hopefully she can work out the unfinished business and the love interest meets her in the middle instead of this draining her.

ElenaJ

No, it isn't a synastry, it's a composite.
Hopefully Phoenixhouse will come back on thread and complete the info we need!