Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 12-07-2019, 11:43 AM

Is my husband cheating on me

Can anyone please help me interpret this chart? I just woke up from a dream and in it my husband told me something along the lines of, yeah sure you should go and hang out with other guys. I noticed he never came home or even called me for days after saying that which gave me the feeling that he was with someone else. I woke up after getting that feeling and made this chart.
Our marriage has been rocky for a while.

Is he romantically talking to someone https://imgur.com/gallery/BP4dCcB

Unread 12-09-2019, 05:41 AM

Re: Is my husband cheating on me

Jupiter in its fall. You're feeling bad about yourself. His sigs show mixed feelings towards you. Moon & Venus dislike each there and Venus being his 5th ruler may represent another gal. He's hiding something from you (in your 12th) but I don't see them together.

Anyway, Mercury is changing sign and will soon be in Jupiter's domicile, so why don't you wait awhile? He may come around.
Unread 12-09-2019, 08:52 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Re: Is my husband cheating on me

Nope.. Merc is void
Unread 12-14-2019, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie04 View Post
Jupiter in its fall. You're feeling bad about yourself. His sigs show mixed feelings towards you. Moon & Venus dislike each there and Venus being his 5th ruler may represent another gal. He's hiding something from you (in your 12th) but I don't see them together.

Anyway, Mercury is changing sign and will soon be in Jupiter's domicile, so why don't you wait awhile? He may come around.
I will do that. Marriage is a beautiful thing but throughout the journey there's just so many ups and downs. Ive forfiven him foe his slip ups but it lwft a atain in my heart and some of the connection was vanished. It gets scary when you don't feel a connection anymore. But its a marathon not a sprint. We will be celebrating 18 yrs next week. I hope we, or at least I can soon get that connection that I was there before or even better.
Unread 12-24-2019, 07:46 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie04 View Post

I dont like planets changing signs esp neutral merc entering its fall
Yes emotions and womanhood are in conflict. Theres a sense of loss in self

Tags
cheating, husband