Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 12-04-2019, 03:02 PM

Can transiting Pluto to the first house cause someone to have a breakdown?

My friend had a breakdown yesterday he said that he has reached his breaking point. I asked him if he was ok he said no but won't tell me what's wrong I'm worried about him.

Unread 12-04-2019, 10:48 PM

Re: Can transiting Pluto to the first house cause someone to have a breakdown?

Hello ChildOfVenus,

the cause of your friend's problem has nothing to do with the passage from Pluto to House I or any other transit. However, from February 2020 until the end of the year, he will absolutely want to advance his objectives and this will lead him to want to have control and to assume.

Ecliptique.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ecliptique For This Useful Post:
ChildOfVenus (12-04-2019)
Unread 12-04-2019, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptique View Post
Hello ChildOfVenus,

the cause of your friend's problem has nothing to do with the passage from Pluto to House I or any other transit. However, from February 2020 until the end of the year, he will absolutely want to advance his objectives and this will lead him to want to have control and to assume.

Ecliptique.
Thank you for your input can you elaborate, please?
Unread 12-05-2019, 12:03 AM

Chiron has been transiting his IC for what feels like forever and will be forever, just kidding, not funny. See if that rings a bell?
Unread 12-05-2019, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
My friend had a breakdown yesterday he said that he has reached his breaking point. I asked him if he was ok he said no but won't tell me what's wrong I'm worried about him.

The cause of your friend's problem has nothing to do with the passage from Pluto to House I or any other transit. However, from February 2020 until the end of the year, he will absolutely want to advance his objectives and this will lead him to want to have control and to assume.

Ecliptique.

Hello ChildOfVenus,

if it's a temporary problem, it will not affect what I wrote you for 2020. If the problem persists it will have one. Better be in good shape. That's all I can give you as astrological type information.

Ecliptique.
Unread 12-05-2019, 10:18 AM

Whenever the 'conscious-raising' transits of outer planets, that require the necessity of/for change, are involved, I'd be inclined to place a more lasting emphasis on their effect to natal planets (traits).
Natal Sun is in an Earth sign, which deals with physical matters.

Transiting Neptune is in exact opposition to natal Venus in the 9th house (legalities, benefits, health issues). Tr. Moon to it could well have caused the ' outburst of emotions' that accompany it.
Add that tr. Saturn is opposing natal Saturn, opening the natal square with Mercury-Uranus (mental significance), that is now affected by transit Pluto to them. Tr. Saturn is going to enhance upon that.

Mercury rules the 6th house that is associated with work, and also health.
Harsh news of some kind?

He could be personally experiencing (1st house - constitution)) pressure (Saturn) and situations beyond his personal control (Pluto) regarding a loss (Neptune). A 'finalisation' of some kind (also effect of transiting MEAN Black Moon Lilith through Pisces).

Capricorn rising can build a wall around itself to protect it from pain, hurt, and the harshness of life's reality upon it.

Tags
breakdown, house, pluto, transiting