Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-20-2019, 09:49 AM
helike13 helike13 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 297
We talked about sex appeal in the natal chart... now let's talk about the opposite :)

What aspects/placements do make the native unattractive and sexually unappealing?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-20-2019, 09:50 AM
PlutoLibScoAsc's Avatar
PlutoLibScoAsc PlutoLibScoAsc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 344
Re: We talked about sex appeal in the natal chart... now let's talk about the opposit

I am curious too. Subscribing.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-20-2019, 10:21 AM
greybeard greybeard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rural Idaho
Posts: 3,527
Re: We talked about sex appeal in the natal chart... now let's talk about the opposit

Wouldn't that depend on what the 3rd party finds sexually appealing?

I am repelled by fat; some men are attracted to fluffy girls.

I think we should learn to let the chart speak to us, rather than try to force it to answer artificial questions.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Useful Post:
Meluzina (08-28-2019)
  #4  
Unread 08-20-2019, 10:28 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,835
Re: We talked about sex appeal in the natal chart... now let's talk about the opposit

I would be cool to have an outline of what physical characteristics the planets give. Like Pluto for intense eyes, Mercury for long fave but also youth, Neptune for youth or child, Venus as aesthetically pleasing, Mars for the energy which is projected and the arched thick eyebrows, Saturn for the authoritarian look and looking older when younger and younger when older, Moon for the round and feminine face also voluptuous body type etc
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 08-20-2019, 11:24 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: We talked about sex appeal in the natal chart... now let's talk about the opposit

Strong Saturn Early years ugly duckling after 30 ish beautiful swan

Pluto hard aspects looks tough and mean on women
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-20-2019, 11:27 AM
Scherzy's Avatar
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 515
Re: We talked about sex appeal in the natal chart... now let's talk about the opposit

Does moon conjunct or opposite asc gives pretty face ?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 08-20-2019, 11:44 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
Does moon conjunct or opposite asc gives pretty face ?
Both I would say
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (08-20-2019)
  #8  
Unread 08-20-2019, 11:46 AM
Scherzy's Avatar
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 515
Re: We talked about sex appeal in the natal chart... now let's talk about the opposit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Both I would say
I have heard so..
But despite this I've been bullied by my appearance for years.

I hate my venus taurus in 12th house
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 08-20-2019, 11:55 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
I have heard so..
But despite this I've been bullied by my appearance for years.

I hate my venus taurus in 12th house
Ppl can be cruel. I think itís how you see yourself first. Never mind others. If you love yourself then doesnít matter what others say or think. To you they should look ugly if that makes sense.

I know some beautiful ppl but they are ugly with their manners, lack of values and basic personality
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 08-20-2019, 12:35 PM
helike13 helike13 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
Does moon conjunct or opposite asc gives pretty face ?
My Moon conjuncts my Cancer ASC....

It's a curse for a man.... :/
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 08-20-2019, 12:36 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by helike13 View Post
My Moon conjuncts my Cancer ASC....

It's a curse for a man.... :/
Iíve heard you say this in other threads but I bet your hot 😊😊
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 08-20-2019, 12:37 PM
helike13 helike13 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 297
Re: We talked about sex appeal in the natal chart... now let's talk about the opposit

Very little fire signs in my chart....

Only Uranus in Sagittarius
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 08-20-2019, 12:40 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by helike13 View Post
Very little fire signs in my chart....

Only Uranus in Sagittarius
So what do you see as unattractive in a chart
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 08-20-2019, 12:46 PM
helike13 helike13 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
So what do you see as unattractive in a chart
Too much masculine theme in a female chart or feminine theme in a male chart....

Do you agree?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 08-20-2019, 12:48 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by helike13 View Post
Too much masculine theme in a female chart or feminine theme in a male chart....

Do you agree?
Give examples and letís see eg Leo mars in female ? If thatís the case I disagree. Look at Beyoncť
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 08-20-2019, 04:10 PM
greybeard greybeard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rural Idaho
Posts: 3,527
Re: We talked about sex appeal in the natal chart... now let's talk about the opposit

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 08-20-2019, 07:11 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Absolutely! You donít have to be hot.
Magnetism means more than pretty or handsome looks.
Personality is a biggie
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 08-20-2019, 09:03 PM
Melaike's Avatar
Melaike Melaike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 213
Re: We talked about sex appeal in the natal chart... now let's talk about the opposit

Quote:
Originally Posted by helike13 View Post
What aspects/placements do make the native unattractive and sexually unappealing?
Saturn influence IMO.Even if the person isn't that ugly they go unnoticed.People do not invite them to parties they don't get dating offers etc.In Turkish we describe it as blocking someone's Kısmet.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 08-20-2019, 09:56 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: We talked about sex appeal in the natal chart... now let's talk about the opposit

Saturn the c*** blocker

Last edited by wilsontc; 08-23-2019 at 11:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
Blaze (08-23-2019)
  #20  
Unread 08-21-2019, 01:57 AM
Ficciones91 Ficciones91 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 31
Re: We talked about sex appeal in the natal chart... now let's talk about the opposit

Sun Opposite Ascendant
Uranus Opposite Ascendant
Saturn Singleton by element (Air-Aquarius) in the 8th house
Venus Square Saturn
Moon in the 11th house which should be a good placement, unless moon is badly aspected. I have Moon square Neptune, Uranus & Quincux Pluto.
Sun, Mercury, & Mars in the 6th house - so very shy, painfully self aware, perfectionistic, body dysmorphia.....


I have all of these placements. I'm very tall beyond the point it's attractive, to where it's just weird and off putting 6'5+, skinny, freckled, huge teeth, nose & ears, poor eyesight so thick glasses. Born with a birth injury that will keep my right arm at a crooked angle for my whole life and can't bulk up because of permanently damaged nerves. As long I have rememebered people have either avoided me or just been directly horrible e.g. girl in high school telling me I will die alone, a guy telling me nobody loves me everyday. It seemed as if my presence was enough to offend people without doing or saying anything. Unfortunately we do exist, often you don't even get a chance to show your personality. However, I think Sun Trine Moon is the saving grace in my chart. I've never really wallowed in self pity & depression apart from a phase in my late teens.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ficciones91 For This Useful Post:
katydid (08-24-2019)
  #21  
Unread 08-21-2019, 03:22 AM
helike13 helike13 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaike View Post
Saturn influence IMO.Even if the person isn't that ugly they go unnoticed.People do not invite them to parties they don't get dating offers etc.In Turkish we describe it as blocking someone's Kısmet.
Yes!!! I have Saturn in the 5th house....

And Saturn aspects everything in my chart....

Trines Moon, trines ASC, sextiles DSC, trines MC, opposite Mercury, sextiles Jupiter, conjuncts Mars, quincunx Sun and Venus, loosely conjuncts Pluto, trines Black Moon Lilith.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 08-21-2019, 10:44 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ficciones91 View Post
Sun Opposite Ascendant
Uranus Opposite Ascendant
Saturn Singleton by element (Air-Aquarius) in the 8th house
Venus Square Saturn
Moon in the 11th house which should be a good placement, unless moon is badly aspected. I have Moon square Neptune, Uranus & Quincux Pluto.
Sun, Mercury, & Mars in the 6th house - so very shy, painfully self aware, perfectionistic, body dysmorphia.....


I have all of these placements. I'm very tall beyond the point it's attractive, to where it's just weird and off putting 6'5+, skinny, freckled, huge teeth, nose & ears, poor eyesight so thick glasses. Born with a birth injury that will keep my right arm at a crooked angle for my whole life and can't bulk up because of permanently damaged nerves. As long I have rememebered people have either avoided me or just been directly horrible e.g. girl in high school telling me I will die alone, a guy telling me nobody loves me everyday. It seemed as if my presence was enough to offend people without doing or saying anything. Unfortunately we do exist, often you don't even get a chance to show your personality. However, I think Sun Trine Moon is the saving grace in my chart. I've never really wallowed in self pity & depression apart from a phase in my late teens.
Ppl are just cruel! Itís good that u donít let it get to you and your happy within yourself 😊
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 08-23-2019, 09:43 PM
or1000 or1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Saturn the c*** blocker
Lol I’ve got Saturn in the 8th and I can say 100%. Serious c* block. Haha.

Last edited by wilsontc; 08-23-2019 at 11:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 08-23-2019, 10:03 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by or1000 View Post
Lol Iíve got Saturn in the 8th and I can say 100%. Serious c* block. Haha.
Lmao nooooo! I know ppl with Saturn in 8th no blockers! But I can see it happening with bad *** Saturn
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 08-23-2019, 10:17 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
This would make a great book title.
Lol and Iím told I have creativity in my chart 😃
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
appeal, chart, natal, opposite, talk, talked

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.