Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 12-24-2018, 05:04 PM
Ahlexefh1 Ahlexefh1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 66
Composite and synastry with Fiance

Hello all. i wanted to get some outsiders thoughts on my composite chart with my fiance. We've known each other for 9 years. we did date in highschool for a few months but me as a Venus in Capricorn native was not looking for love and was way too cautious when i was younger. i never really dated nor was i involved in the hookup culture my generation tends to enjoy. fast forward to now we have been in a relationship for a whole year. We have been close friends for 8. Ive seen her go through multiple relationships over the years and it always comes back to her and i being together. i was very restrained in the past and finally have opened up my heart at the age of 23..we both feel so comfortable with each other and safe. we both want to continue growing as young adults into old age. We are getting married in 9 months have planned everything out with our careers, future children, and what we want from life. I feel as if our relationship is pretty mature for young adults. We talk things out, we have really good communication about everything we handle adversity very well and want nothing but to be together till old age as anyone getting married would want. Through the years i knew she had wanted to be with me but it was me always being closed off and iffy about love. but time and time again she has proven to me she is everything ive wanted in my spouse. Shes beautiful inside and outside.... anyways im Curious as to what you guys interpret from our relational charts? I can also post our synastry too. 1st chart is Composite. 2nd chart is synastry (Im the inside and shes the outside on the synastry).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ASTRO COMP.jpg (51.3 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg ASTRO SYN.jpg (40.6 KB, 42 views)


Last edited by Ahlexefh1; 12-24-2018 at 05:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-06-2019, 12:11 AM
Ahlexefh1 Ahlexefh1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 66
Re: Composite and synastry with Fiance

Anything positive or negative in this?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 01-06-2019, 12:21 AM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,694
Talking Re: Composite and synastry with Fiance

[Edited]

I might think this is good marriage partnership. Since Jupiter sit nicely in the I and exaltation Moon sit in the II, and have good term with your planets. Is he well being and made good amount of income?

In the composite, the significator Libra and Venus is very well indicate your main motivations in this relationship. Venus is sit nicely in the IV. But I might little bit worry about the condition of the Venus as she is not have any reception from other significators, but at least the venus is still in the IV angle. That's good overall.

Wish good luck and happy life for both you

R

Last edited by SunConjunctUranus; 01-06-2019 at 12:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 01-06-2019, 02:57 PM
Ahlexefh1 Ahlexefh1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
[Edited]

I might think this is good marriage partnership. Since Jupiter sit nicely in the I and exaltation Moon sit in the II, and have good term with your planets. Is he well being and made good amount of income?

In the composite, the significator Libra and Venus is very well indicate your main motivations in this relationship. Venus is sit nicely in the IV. But I might little bit worry about the condition of the Venus as she is not have any reception from other significators, but at least the venus is still in the IV angle. That's good overall.

Wish good luck and happy life for both you

R
Are you saying in our individual charts for synastry when it comes to the moons?

As for libra and venus influence are you saying the placement of the libra cusp is good in the 12th house and that the ruler of libra and our Composite Descendant Taurus venus in 4th house is a good indicator??
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-06-2019, 03:33 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,694
Talking Re: Composite and synastry with Fiance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlexefh1 View Post
Are you saying in our individual charts for synastry when it comes to the moons?

As for libra and venus influence are you saying the placement of the libra cusp is good in the 12th house and that the ruler of libra and our Composite Descendant Taurus venus in 4th house is a good indicator??
I'm using Traditional techinque so all degree in your chart are counting aproximately 24° and using whole sign. Libra is the ascendant that's very favorable for both of you and it's planet is in the relatively good condition. So, from my observation it is very good indeed, instated of analyzing unimportant to your question. I trully supported of you in relationship.

Is he very well being? Or perhaps confident person? I might think he is good financially.

Wish good luck

R
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 01-06-2019, 03:49 PM
Ahlexefh1 Ahlexefh1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
I'm using Traditional techinque so all degree in your chart are counting aproximately 24° and using whole sign. Libra is the ascendant that's very favorable for both of you and it's planet is in the relatively good condition. So, from my observation it is very good indeed, instated of analyzing unimportant to your question. I trully supported of you in relationship.

Is he very well being? Or perhaps confident person? I might think he is good financially.

Wish good luck

R
In synastry i am the blue chart. I am the confident one socially. I am ok financially. My fiance she is about to be in medical school. As far as my intentions i always have good intentions for others wellbeing. Same as her.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahlexefh1 For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (01-06-2019)
  #7  
Unread 01-06-2019, 03:55 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,694
Talking Re: Composite and synastry with Fiance

I'm sorry Scott, I may re-read on that synastry but this thought is from composite:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
I'm using Traditional techinque so all degree in your chart are counting aproximately 24° and using whole sign. Libra is the ascendant that's very favorable for both of you and it's planet is in the relatively good condition. So, from my observation it is very good indeed, instated of analyzing unimportant to your question. I trully supported of you in relationship.

Is he very well being? Or perhaps confident person? I might think he is good financially.

Wish good luck

R
Oh yeah, correct you are the confidence one. I'm just wrongly picked up my word because I thought you were the female one. I personaly very pleased to see your venus composite. Can I get your invitation to your ceremory?

Last edited by SunConjunctUranus; 01-06-2019 at 04:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-06-2019, 04:05 PM
Ahlexefh1 Ahlexefh1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
I'm sorry Scott, I may re-read on that synastry but this thought is from composite:

Oh yeah, correct you are the confidence one. I'm just wrongly picked up my word because I thought you were the female one. I personaly very pleased to see your venus composite. Can I get your invitation to your ceremory?
No w.orries i appreciate your response. Okay so its based off composite. Understood. We will make sure to invite! Haha.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahlexefh1 For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (01-06-2019)
  #9  
Unread 01-06-2019, 08:07 PM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,041
Re: Composite and synastry with Fiance

brb...looking something up

Last edited by katydid; 01-06-2019 at 08:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 01-06-2019, 08:45 PM
Ahlexefh1 Ahlexefh1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
brb...looking something up
Thank you for your time.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 01-24-2019, 02:38 AM
Ahlexefh1 Ahlexefh1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 66
Re: Composite and synastry with Fiance

Any one else have opinions
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 01-24-2019, 03:08 AM
Tandy Tandy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 108
Re: Composite and synastry with Fiance

The composite 4th house indicates a comfortable home life with visitors and children and yet Mars Pluto square 11th to 1/2nd - tethered reality and conflict about how much to putting out for friends and groups. Sun mars square 5th to 11th - critical differences on expections of children - hopes and dreams for them opposed maybe. Chiron in the 12th is a shared forgiving soul. Finances through groups schools and community involving creative arts or children could be possible. Home and family and surroundings will be a key feature of your composite and Mars will be ever present.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 01-30-2019, 10:10 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,860
Re: Composite and synastry with Fiance

hi scott

he moon/sun midpoint is conjunct to juno and mars is opposed to juno which shows a committed relationship/marriage is clearly is the basis of the relationship. as mercury is conjunct to the moon, you both have this end in your hearts.
the Saturn/venus midpoint is conjunct to juno also which shows a devoted love between you.
the Jupiter/juno midpoint is conjunct your named asteroid which is conjunct to the nadir so all the symbols totally agree with your feelings for each other... your right .. a bit unusual for a relatively young couple.
in addition, the moon/Saturn midpoint is conjunct o the sun wit the sun sextile to Jupiter and Sedna. this further cements the undying loyalty and love for each other. Sedna shows that you are both totally honest with each other

psyche is conjunct the vertex which gives a highly spiritual love for each other. with the vertex ,there is probably a almost supernatural feeling that you should be together. eros is trine to psyche which ,again, gives a very deep, romantic and idealistic affection for each other.
9n addition eris I conjunct to south node and the eros/psyche midpoint is als conjunct eris and the south node...this adds a intense physical/sexual attraction and with the idealistic romantic feelings, it is difficult to see problems as your commitment and the spontaneous affection really create a inseparable bond

though your intimacy is so faceted, there are a couple of aspects that might be of concern.
the moon/mercury conjunction is square to the stellium of pluto/ixion/nessus.
this can show that there are unspoken emotional issues that might not have been broached. nessus/pluto/ixion indicates that there are emotional abusive dynamics in childhood.... most likely these are blocked or repressed, but they can result in unexpected emotional distance or unexpected silence at times.so though you have such good mental rapport,these unconscious dynamic might give uncertain moment about what the other is thinking.
your fiancé may have some childhood experience that she has not shared as improbable as this could seems. you might ask her if here is anything in her childhood that she might fear to share with you .
this composite very favorable and it seems all your will come through.... but make sure that she realizes there is nothing that could change your love for her.

the nessus/pluto/ixion is very strong so I looked at her natal with an eye to see if there might be issues in her childhood.
I am somewhat hesitant to proceed, as if there are aspects, these might be repressed and blocked which .

but there are distinct aspects that tend to show she has had some issues.
first the node is conjunct to her mars.... this can be very problematic ,especially for a female child because it shows that she was born with a strong physical/sexual aura. that is her sexual aura did not just flower during puberty , but others might have felt her sexual aura even as a young child. frankly I have seen this aspect in some sexual abuse victims.
in addition nessus is square to venus. this is another indication of emotional or sexual abuse. the midpoint is conjunct to Neptune which would suggest, if this experience is real , has been hidden all her life.
eros is opposed to lilth, which is not by itself a indices of abuse, but with context of the afore mentioned symbols,this aspect could increase the possibilities given.
the Saturn/pluto midpoint square to the vertex which also can be a red flag of a ... unnatural influence of her father.
I feel there is some dysfunctional emotional issues with in her family.

I also notice that the moon is opposed to chiron.....moon can be read as her mother/mother's influence. with chiron opposed this would suggest that her mother was over critical of her and nothing she did was good enough. it may be her father was were refuge from the mothers criticism.

often ,not necessarily here ,but generally, if the father shows partially to the daughter, the mother will become jealous of the daughter and not treat her as a daughter but rather as a rival. again I can't say for sure this dynamic played out in her family , but the totality and interactions of these symbols does give me this feeling.

there are no conscious issue that suggest his will be anything but a loving and devoted marriage, but when pluto is prominent one must considered the intrusion of unconscious dynamics which could affect the relationship.

as you mention she has gone though multiple relationships, I don't mean to recriminate her at all, but in some case, emotional issues within the family can lead to multiple relationships as an escape.

this relationship has more going for I that any relationship can remember in the near past.so my comments about her natal are not meant to make you hesitant all. you two have an amazing composite.




rahu

Last edited by rahu; 01-30-2019 at 10:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 04-23-2019, 06:08 PM
Ahlexefh1 Ahlexefh1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 66
Re: Composite and synastry with Fiance

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
hi scott

he moon/sun midpoint is conjunct to juno and mars is opposed to juno which shows a committed relationship/marriage is clearly is the basis of the relationship. as mercury is conjunct to the moon, you both have this end in your hearts.
the Saturn/venus midpoint is conjunct to juno also which shows a devoted love between you.
the Jupiter/juno midpoint is conjunct your named asteroid which is conjunct to the nadir so all the symbols totally agree with your feelings for each other... your right .. a bit unusual for a relatively young couple.
in addition, the moon/Saturn midpoint is conjunct o the sun wit the sun sextile to Jupiter and Sedna. this further cements the undying loyalty and love for each other. Sedna shows that you are both totally honest with each other

psyche is conjunct the vertex which gives a highly spiritual love for each other. with the vertex ,there is probably a almost supernatural feeling that you should be together. eros is trine to psyche which ,again, gives a very deep, romantic and idealistic affection for each other.
9n addition eris I conjunct to south node and the eros/psyche midpoint is als conjunct eris and the south node...this adds a intense physical/sexual attraction and with the idealistic romantic feelings, it is difficult to see problems as your commitment and the spontaneous affection really create a inseparable bond

though your intimacy is so faceted, there are a couple of aspects that might be of concern.
the moon/mercury conjunction is square to the stellium of pluto/ixion/nessus.
this can show that there are unspoken emotional issues that might not have been broached. nessus/pluto/ixion indicates that there are emotional abusive dynamics in childhood.... most likely these are blocked or repressed, but they can result in unexpected emotional distance or unexpected silence at times.so though you have such good mental rapport,these unconscious dynamic might give uncertain moment about what the other is thinking.
your fiancé may have some childhood experience that she has not shared as improbable as this could seems. you might ask her if here is anything in her childhood that she might fear to share with you .
this composite very favorable and it seems all your will come through.... but make sure that she realizes there is nothing that could change your love for her.

the nessus/pluto/ixion is very strong so I looked at her natal with an eye to see if there might be issues in her childhood.
I am somewhat hesitant to proceed, as if there are aspects, these might be repressed and blocked which .

but there are distinct aspects that tend to show she has had some issues.
first the node is conjunct to her mars.... this can be very problematic ,especially for a female child because it shows that she was born with a strong physical/sexual aura. that is her sexual aura did not just flower during puberty , but others might have felt her sexual aura even as a young child. frankly I have seen this aspect in some sexual abuse victims.
in addition nessus is square to venus. this is another indication of emotional or sexual abuse. the midpoint is conjunct to Neptune which would suggest, if this experience is real , has been hidden all her life.
eros is opposed to lilth, which is not by itself a indices of abuse, but with context of the afore mentioned symbols,this aspect could increase the possibilities given.
the Saturn/pluto midpoint square to the vertex which also can be a red flag of a ... unnatural influence of her father.
I feel there is some dysfunctional emotional issues with in her family.

I also notice that the moon is opposed to chiron.....moon can be read as her mother/mother's influence. with chiron opposed this would suggest that her mother was over critical of her and nothing she did was good enough. it may be her father was were refuge from the mothers criticism.

often ,not necessarily here ,but generally, if the father shows partially to the daughter, the mother will become jealous of the daughter and not treat her as a daughter but rather as a rival. again I can't say for sure this dynamic played out in her family , but the totality and interactions of these symbols does give me this feeling.

there are no conscious issue that suggest his will be anything but a loving and devoted marriage, but when pluto is prominent one must considered the intrusion of unconscious dynamics which could affect the relationship.

as you mention she has gone though multiple relationships, I don't mean to recriminate her at all, but in some case, emotional issues within the family can lead to multiple relationships as an escape.

this relationship has more going for I that any relationship can remember in the near past.so my comments about her natal are not meant to make you hesitant all. you two have an amazing composite.




rahu
Thank you again for your response Rahu! Sorry again for the delayed response as life has been very busy and i greatly appreciate your detailed explanations and id like to reply with something useful for your growth in Astrology. School, work and planning moving out have been the result of the delay. Hope you're doing well

As far as our relationship has been since i posted this it has been great. Our affection and love for each other continues to grow. We are slowly maturing and really really wanting to move out and have our own house. that is our primary focus. we have been discussing how we will be raising our future children and what schools we'd want them to attend for the best possible education.

Now you did talk about my fiance and her childhood. I brought your response up to my Fiance about her natal chart and what you saw from it. She did say that shes always felt like something happened to her when she was young (Too young to recall) that was abusive in some kind of manner. She doesnt know about it and thinks her family has kept it hidden from her. As far as her mother goes her mother is very controlling of her and really guilt trips the living hell out of her. Her mom is great and has great children but sometimes can be a little manipulative towards her daughter (My fiance) it hurts me but at the end of the day family is family. Her dad isn't too present in her life and has never done anything negative to her. Her mom and dad are separated.

Going back to her and i. I never realized how affectionate i am and how much attention id like in a relationship until now. again i wasn't really a person who had relationships going through High school or middle school grades 6-12. I never was into dating. But now i see i am super affectionate and love attention from my spouse. More than i thought. I always thought the other person would want more attention but i am for sure an attention whore. hahaha. I love showing my affection and love for her all the time. She doesn't like when i throw my self on her in public but i love it. But yes. thank you again rahu for another detailed interpretation i appreciate you immensely.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 05-04-2019, 09:46 AM
Ahlexefh1 Ahlexefh1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 66
Re: Composite and synastry with Fiance

Does anyone see how i could be needing alot of attention in a relationship?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
composite, fiance, synastry, thoughts

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.