Taurus MC = Music addiction?

katydid

Hahahahahaha...MY SON!

He has a music addiction and has since he was very young. When he was 13 through about 16, he would lock his bedroom door and blast music for hour after hour. If he came out of his room to eat, he had earphones on with his i-pod.

I took a car trip with him recently and we listened to his mixtape on his iPhone for 10 hours. :andy:

He has Moon conjunct Jupiter in Taurus on his MC. And it trines his triple conjunction in Capricorn...Sat/Uranus/Neptune. :ninja:

InfoOverload2

Hahahahahaha...MY SON!

He has a music addiction and has since he was very young. When he was 13 through about 16, he would lock his bedroom door and blast music for hour after hour. If he came out of his room to eat, he had earphones on with his i-pod.

I took a car trip with him recently and we listened to his mixtape on his iPhone for 10 hours. :andy:

He has Moon conjunct Jupiter in Taurus on his MC. And it trines his triple conjunction in Capricorn...Sat/Uranus/Neptune. :ninja:

LOL Yep I also have moon conjunct Jupiter in 10th, and the triple capricorn conjunction (5th house for me). My mother will never live down this time we were in a fancy hotel and my music was blaring through my headphones in the crowded elevator lol

Music is like water!! (edit: just realized after I typed this my chart is earth & air, some fire, but very little water!..music is the water)

Last edited:

katydid

LOL Yep I also have moon conjunct Jupiter in 10th, and the triple capricorn conjunction (5th house for me). My mother will never live down this time we were in a fancy hotel and my music was blaring through my headphones in the crowded elevator lol

Music is like water!!

Yes, for my son, music is like water.

And he likes so many kinds of music. On his mix for the car we had music from anime, like electronic japanese kind of music, and he had rock from the 80.s and some country rock, and he had music his 2 yr old daughter loves, like Disney ballads from her fave movies, lol Oh and some heavy metal, and some acid rock from the 60's.

He was born in April 88. :alien:

katydid

Music is like water!! (edit: just realized after I typed this my chart is earth & air, some fire, but very little water!..music is the water)

My son has no water either. He has Leo rising, Aries rising, Taurus Moon. So maybe his missing water comes from his music too.

Although he does have PLUTO in Scorpio. You probably do too.

Also his wife, who has a lot of Pisces...

InfoOverload2

Yes, for my son, music is like water.

And he likes so many kinds of music. On his mix for the car we had music from anime, like electronic japanese kind of music, and he had rock from the 80.s and some country rock, and he had music his 2 yr old daughter loves, like Disney ballads from her fave movies, lol Oh and some heavy metal, and some acid rock from the 60's.

He was born in April 88. :alien:

Your son is me!! lol LOVE disney movies, Mulan & Frozen. But yes ALL types of music. We also don't judge music like others do. There is an understanding that whatever makes you personally feel good is good music. Some people are a bit snobbish with their musical preference, not us

InfoOverload2

My son has no water either. He has Leo rising, Aries rising, Taurus Moon. So maybe his missing water comes from his music too.

Although he does have PLUTO in Scorpio. You probably do too.

Also his wife, who has a lot of Pisces...

Hmmn never been involved with a water dominant but it might work. Earth did not

darkktur

LOL, heck yeah, especially singers. I thought it had more to do with my second house neptune , which is ruled by venus in leo.
I have a youtube channel with all my favorite neopsychedic rock, my friends all look to me for the best up to date new stuff.

kaktuzz

rofl ... I just stopped the music in my earphones ... ehm ... after 40 hours? :innocent::tongue::whistling::biggrin: of working?:tongue:

I would never connect taurus MC with music addiction ... but yeah, I also have Taurus MC:biggrin:

(greetings to all designers, architects and creative people, who listen music too much :p)

katydid

I find this very interesting.

I wonder if we can make inferences from other MCs about what they like to listen to, hear, have around them?

I have Aquarius on the MC. I am addicted to talk radio/tv news channels. I have the need to hear constant up to minute info about what is going on in the world.

My husband and kids make fun of me and think it is nuts. :pouty:

My husband has Cap on his MC and he is a bit of a workaholic. He is a writer and thinks about scripts and stories and dialogue, in his head, all day and night.

animatedoodle

I find this interesting. A friend of mine with an exact birth time available* has a Taurus MC 18 degrees. She likes music, sure. But she likes money and food more. And it's not the hoarding aspect at all, it's the pleasure and freedom of these things that she likes (Moon in Sag). She is a finance whiz, has always played the stockmarket and finds ways of always staying on top of her finances. Apart from a nasty divorce case that saw her lose a couple of hundred grand (She has Saturn in Libra/2nd House btw) she has never been destitute and never will be. She's too clever. (Pluto in the 3rd, Sun/Merc Conj Trining Moon)
She loves dancing more than music, never ever talks music. Has never pulled me aside and said: "I love this song!" BUT she has always shown excitement towards food "OMG look at that cake! I want to eat it" or over a possible promotion, "I've fallen into favour with the CEO of blah blah. They will find a better position for me." (She has Venus conj her North Node) So I'm saying that this particular case you can see that the Taurus energy has shifted from music to the other things that Taurus love = Food and Money.

I think there are two types of music. Music that follows a beat, a melody that makes you move or sing, or exercise. That is Venus for sure. But Music that moves you, that steals your breath, that makes you cry and smile and transcend.... that's Neptune for sure.

Source: I have a Pisces Moon/Venus/Sag Neptune in the 10th/3 Main planets in a Pisces ruled house (2H). If I don't listen to Music I perish. (Scorpio MC)

*She was born in a hospital where it's part of the procedure to take the time from the first breath, and I have also spoken to her mother because I wanted to make sure this was 100% legit chart