Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Solar returns

Solar returns Talk about your experience with solar returns in predictive astrology.

Unread 05-05-2017, 04:00 AM

SOLAR RETURN 2018: Am I going to become a father next year?

I was looking at my SR for 2018 and I noticed a lot of 5th/7th housing placements that jumped out at me initially.

Sun in 7th
Moon in 5th
Venus in 7th
Mars in 5th
Jupiter in 5th
Pluto in 7th

Jupiter in 5th house stands out to me the most because it's the house of children and I know Jupiter expands anything it touches, so could this bring me a child?

I am rather surprised to see all these major planets touching my solar "Love houses" 5th and 7th.

Also on a sidenote Uranus is transiting my natal 5th house and that is said to usher in unexpected pregnancies too!

Natal:

2018 Solar Return
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (53.2 KB, 38 views)

Last edited by ICEYOU28; 05-06-2017 at 04:54 AM.
Unread 05-06-2017, 04:55 AM

Re: SOLAR RETURN 2018: Am I going to become a father next year?

Anyone? I'm really curious.
Unread 05-13-2017, 12:28 AM

I would say it is likely or favorable, given the emphasis on those houses
Unread 05-13-2017, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLight View Post
I would say it is likely or favorable, given the emphasis on those houses
Oh boy...
Unread 05-13-2017, 07:16 AM

Or it could just mean love and romance if you're not ready for a child...which it seems like you're not. I'm used to looking at SR charts from astro.com (including natal with houses).
Unread 05-13-2017, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Or it could just mean love and romance if you're not ready for a child...which it seems like you're not. I'm used to looking at SR charts from astro.com (including natal with houses).
So what do you think will I become a daddy next year?

SR:

Natal:
Attached Images
File Type: gif chart.gif (64.8 KB, 12 views)
Unread 05-13-2017, 09:24 PM

I don't think you did it right. Go to Extended Chart Selection -> Chart Type -> select Natal + Solar Return Chart, with houses* and enter the correct year.
Unread 05-13-2017, 09:53 PM

Quote:
I don't think you did it right. Go to Extended Chart Selection -> Chart Type -> select Natal + Solar Return Chart, with houses* and enter the correct year.
**I spent my birthday in Atlanta, Georgia this year**
Unread 05-13-2017, 10:00 PM

Ok. Weren't you inquiring about next year, though? This year I see Jupiter on the SR DC and your Ascendant/5th house ruler Mars conjunct SR North Node in SR 5th house (on the natal MC). With SR Sun in the 10th, it looks like there will be some 10th and 5th house developments for you this year (5th house more towards the beginning of your next Solar Return).

Last edited by BeautifulLight; 05-13-2017 at 10:04 PM.
Unread 05-13-2017, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Ok. Weren't you inquiring about next year, though? This year I see Jupiter on the SR DC and your Ascendant/5th house ruler Mars conjunct SR North Node in SR 5th house (on the natal MC). With SR Sun in the 10th, it looks like there will be some 10th and 5th house developments for you this year (5th house more towards the beginning of your next Solar Return).
I know I am expect to begin a sexual relationship towards the end of the year, according to a Psychic and a few astrologers. Anyway here is the correct chart for next year below.

(I am expecting to have my birthday at the same location as my previous birthday for next year's SR.)

Last edited by ICEYOU28; 05-14-2017 at 12:43 AM.
Unread 05-14-2017, 12:42 AM

Quote:
So what do you think will I have children next year?
Unread 05-14-2017, 07:29 PM

I've spoken to 3 psychics within the past few days and they ALL stated that I should be expecting to become a father next year. This is further backed up by astrology too! I mean how could you argue with Jupiter transiting the 5th house in SR?!

I'm not super thrilled about this news, but if it's destined and I'm going to have the child with my soulmate then so be it... why complain?

I should be expecting a little boy in 2018.

Last edited by ICEYOU28; 05-14-2017 at 07:33 PM.
Unread 05-16-2017, 03:02 AM

I had a similar solar return awhile back that was filled with configurations in 7th and 5th house and on the literal day of my birthday I ended up getting involved with a girl that to this date has been my longest relationship.

So before jumping the gun to a child, this might mean a lot of romance (it's certainly stronger than what this year's SR says for your prospects) and don't misunderstand and think that I'm saying there is no potential in your current year, there is.
Unread 05-16-2017, 03:40 AM
Banned

As a person with Cancer sun and Jupiter in the 5th, there is a want to have my own family, so yes i would say it is likely.
Unread 05-16-2017, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
I had a similar solar return awhile back that was filled with configurations in 7th and 5th house and on the literal day of my birthday I ended up getting involved with a girl that to this date has been my longest relationship.

So before jumping the gun to a child, this might mean a lot of romance (it's certainly stronger than what this year's SR says for your prospects) and don't misunderstand and think that I'm saying there is no potential in your current year, there is.
I hope you are correct CT I would love to become a father, but at the same time I fear it because I'm not financially safe at the moment and still need to finish school.

The Girlfriend thing looks like it's finally going to happen pretty soon though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerEvolve View Post
As a person with Cancer sun and Jupiter in the 5th, there is a want to have my own family, so yes i would say it is likely.
With Jupiter transiting my SR in 5th next year along with Uranus transiting my natal 5th house for the next few years... it looks like it might happen.

Last edited by ICEYOU28; 05-16-2017 at 05:41 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ICEYOU28 For This Useful Post:
CancerEvolve (05-16-2017)
Unread 05-16-2017, 06:01 AM
Banned

I have very similar security or should i say insecurity in regards to having children due to finance and a stable foundation, just not ready yet to support one.

Truth is though there never really is a perfect time to have a child, and having one may actually bring about other things, good luck and driving you in a new way.
Unread 05-17-2017, 02:38 AM

You're right, I think a child would be a good asset to my drive. I definitely will have to finish school if a kid suddenly appears.
Unread 05-18-2017, 10:05 AM

Hi ICEYOU28

I am pregnant and married in 2011. When I check my SR during that year, My 5th ruler Mars (5th cusp Scorpio), along with Venus (My 11th & 4th ruler), Mercury (My Sun ruler), Jupiter all in my 10th house.
There is NN in my 5th house, and an empty 7th house.
My SR 5th house in my Natal 7th house.
A very meaningful year and major changes in my life.

Last edited by IKOPIKOP; 05-18-2017 at 10:17 AM.
Unread 05-18-2017, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKOPIKOP View Post
Hi ICEYOU28

I am pregnant and married in 2011. When I check my SR during that year, My 5th ruler Mars (5th cusp Scorpio), along with Venus (My 11th & 4th ruler), Mercury (My Sun ruler), Jupiter all in my 10th house.
There is NN in my 5th house, and an empty 7th house.
My SR 5th house in my Natal 7th house.
A very meaningful year and major changes in my life.
Thanks for your response, I'll be ready for it. My Sun Trine Moon makes me have a natural affinity for children.
Unread 05-18-2017, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post

Hey CT look at my 2018 SR and point out any aspect you see, related to any of the planetary placements?
Unread 05-18-2017, 10:50 PM

I think it is a little dangerous to put so much focus on this one 'possibility' of the upcoming transits. There are a lot of possibilities and becoming a father is only one of them.

Also, in my experience with psychics, they often pick up on what their client most desires. They can read what the person wants and wishes for because that is the most powerful thought form present.

So I would not assume that they have it totally accurate.

If you want to have a girlfriend and a child, it takes a lot of work and effort on your part to make it happen. More than just wishing and hoping.

Are you putting yourself out there to find a nice girl?
Unread 05-18-2017, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
Are you putting yourself out there to find a nice girl?
Not really, I was hoping to meet someone when I get back to school in August (That was the plan even before I spoke with the Psychics). And oddly enough most of the psychics I've talked to all stated that I will meet someone in the latter half of August.

The psychic readings correlate well with my Astrology. With Jupiter transiting into Scorpio, and Saturn transiting out of Sagittarius, the timing (August) sounds about right for me according to one Astrologer.
The Following User Says Thank You to ICEYOU28 For This Useful Post:
katydid (05-19-2017)
Unread 05-20-2017, 06:19 AM

Here is my SR for 2018, I'm not sure if it's favorable for having children though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chart info.jpg (46.8 KB, 5 views)
Unread 05-20-2017, 08:03 AM

I don't really know how to read solar returns but I remember that when i got pregnant the asteroid Ceres was very proeminent.

probably if you add also pholus has it has do do with profound changes...might indicate also sth.

having said this u can also make that question in your mind, note the day and time u asked. Draw a chart and ask at horary section.

Last edited by Deirdre; 05-20-2017 at 09:25 AM.
Unread 05-20-2017, 12:52 PM

I have the chart posted right above, it seriously can't be that hard for one of you to interpret something from it.

I don't believe in Horary.

Tags
2018, father, return, solar, year