Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-25-2017, 04:13 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,311
Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

I mean do you have to be with the person you want to have a child with?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-25-2017, 04:27 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,924
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

Absolutely not.
__________________
Reality is already enough as a punishment
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-25-2017, 04:28 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,311
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

Why? You think you have to be married or be in a relationship with the person who you have a child with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Absolutely not.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-25-2017, 04:32 PM
Jadi Jadi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 663
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
Why? You think you have to be married or be in a relationship with the person who you have a child with?
Why would you want a kid from someone you're not in a relationship with? Lol, you have Uranus on your fifth house cusp. You'd be the type to do this kind of stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-25-2017, 04:33 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,924
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
Why? You think you have to be married or be in a relationship with the person who you have a child with?
Well, I don't care honestly.

People can raise their children however they want.

But if I were going to have a child, I'd want a close relationship with the person I'm creating a child with. I think children tend to grow up healthier and happier when both their parents are close and in the same house. But what do I know?
__________________
Reality is already enough as a punishment
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 03-25-2017, 04:33 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,311
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

Lol I just mean do you actually have to be in a relationship with the person who you have a child with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadi View Post
Why would you want a kid from someone you're not in a relationship with? Lol, you have Uranus on your fifth house cusp. You'd be the type to do this kind of stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 03-25-2017, 04:35 PM
Jadi Jadi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 663
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
Lol I just mean do you actually have to be in a relationship with the person who you have a child with?
That's not what the title implies and you know it.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-25-2017, 04:36 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,924
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
Lol I just mean do you actually have to be in a relationship with the person who you have a child with?
Yes you actually do.

Screwing someone and then just ditching them leaves them with the responsibility of the child only, when actually it's both parents responsibility to take care of the child.
__________________
Reality is already enough as a punishment
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 03-25-2017, 04:46 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,311
I understand I mean for example let's say if you met a woman. You liked her to a certain extent but didn't want to be romantically involved with her. Yet you wanted to have a child with her because you like certain qualities she pocessed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Yes you actually do.

Screwing someone and then just ditching them leaves them with the responsibility of the child only, when actually it's both parents responsibility to take care of the child.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 03-25-2017, 04:52 PM
Jadi Jadi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 663
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

I can't answer for AppLeo, but if it was me I would never want a child with a women I 'like to an extent' If she has such good qualities I would probably wanna marry or date her anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 03-25-2017, 04:52 PM
CancerEvolve CancerEvolve is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,679
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

No...

Cancer sun and Jupiter in 5th.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 03-25-2017, 04:53 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,311
Well I don't feel like I would have to be with the person. I'm not sure what Uranus has to do with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadi View Post
That's not what the title implies and you know it.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 03-25-2017, 04:56 PM
Jadi Jadi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 663
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
Well I don't feel like I would have to be with the person. I'm not sure what Uranus has to do with it.
You'd probably let yourself get knocked up on the first date with some guy you don't even like but because he has some 'good qualities' you'd be oke with that. That's some Uranus stuff right there.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 03-25-2017, 04:58 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,924
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
I understand I mean for example let's say if you met a woman. You liked her to a certain extent but didn't want to be romantically involved with her. Yet you wanted to have a child with her because you like certain qualities she pocessed.
If I ever have sex with someone, it will be because I am romantically in love with them.

Romance + Sex are intertwined for me. I cannot understand people who are not. But then again, I have Mars in Cancer.
__________________
Reality is already enough as a punishment
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 03-25-2017, 04:59 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,311
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

No not on the first date no and not with just any guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadi View Post
You'd probably let yourself get knocked up on the first date with some guy you don't even like but because he has some 'good qualities' you'd be oke with that. That's some Uranus stuff right there.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 03-25-2017, 04:59 PM
Jadi Jadi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 663
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
No not on the first date no and not with just any guy.
I highly doubt that
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 03-25-2017, 05:00 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,311
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

You would only have sex with someone because you are in love with them? Romance and sex doesn't always go hand in hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
If I ever have sex with someone, it will be because I am romantically in love with them.

Romance + Sex are intertwined for me. I cannot understand people who are not. But then again, I have Mars in Cancer.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 03-25-2017, 05:00 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,924
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadi View Post
You'd probably let yourself get knocked up on the first date with some guy you don't even like but because he has some 'good qualities' you'd be oke with that. That's some Uranus stuff right there.


.........
__________________
Reality is already enough as a punishment
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 03-25-2017, 05:02 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,311
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

If that were the case I would have been pregnant a long time ago.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 03-25-2017, 05:03 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,924
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
You would only have sex with someone because you are in love with them? Romance and sex doesn't always go hand in hand.
Yeah, well, fries and ketchup don't always go hand and hand, but I need to have ketchup with my fries because I can't fathom fries without ketchup. Fries by themselves are not great. Just like sex without deep love isn't that great either.
__________________
Reality is already enough as a punishment
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 03-25-2017, 05:04 PM
Jadi Jadi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 663
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
If that were the case I would have been pregnant a long time ago.
Age complicates things
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 03-25-2017, 05:06 PM
CancerEvolve CancerEvolve is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,679
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

Sex to me is a romantic connection on top of everything else, i have Taurus mars in 2nd, so i'm VERY physical.

Babies though.. that's a responsibility and is best left for the right time.

Cancer sun cares way too much and it's a good thing.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 03-25-2017, 05:09 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,311
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

I don't feel like I need to be in love to have sex but I guess that's because of Uranus but I'm promiscuous though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Yeah, well, fries and ketchup don't always go hand and hand, but I need to have ketchup with my fries because I can't fathom fries without ketchup. Fries by themselves are not great. Just like sex without deep love isn't that great either.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 03-25-2017, 05:10 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,311
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

What does that mean? I'm not too old to get pregnant lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadi View Post
Age complicates things
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 03-25-2017, 05:11 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 9,739
Re: Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

Have a life-halting child with some random girl I met in a club? Nah.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.