Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

Jadi

Why? You think you have to be married or be in a relationship with the person who you have a child with?
Why would you want a kid from someone you're not in a relationship with? Lol, you have Uranus on your fifth house cusp. You'd be the type to do this kind of stuff.

AppLeo

Why? You think you have to be married or be in a relationship with the person who you have a child with?

Well, I don't care honestly.

People can raise their children however they want.

But if I were going to have a child, I'd want a close relationship with the person I'm creating a child with. I think children tend to grow up healthier and happier when both their parents are close and in the same house. But what do I know?

ChildOfVenus

Lol I just mean do you actually have to be in a relationship with the person who you have a child with?
Why would you want a kid from someone you're not in a relationship with? Lol, you have Uranus on your fifth house cusp. You'd be the type to do this kind of stuff.

AppLeo

Lol I just mean do you actually have to be in a relationship with the person who you have a child with?

Yes you actually do.

Screwing someone and then just ditching them leaves them with the responsibility of the child only, when actually it's both parents responsibility to take care of the child.

ChildOfVenus

I understand I mean for example let's say if you met a woman. You liked her to a certain extent but didn't want to be romantically involved with her. Yet you wanted to have a child with her because you like certain qualities she pocessed.
Yes you actually do.

Screwing someone and then just ditching them leaves them with the responsibility of the child only, when actually it's both parents responsibility to take care of the child.

Jadi

I can't answer for AppLeo, but if it was me I would never want a child with a women I 'like to an extent' :lol: If she has such good qualities I would probably wanna marry or date her anyway.

Jadi

Well I don't feel like I would have to be with the person. I'm not sure what Uranus has to do with it.
You'd probably let yourself get knocked up on the first date with some guy you don't even like but because he has some 'good qualities' you'd be oke with that. That's some Uranus stuff right there.

AppLeo

I understand I mean for example let's say if you met a woman. You liked her to a certain extent but didn't want to be romantically involved with her. Yet you wanted to have a child with her because you like certain qualities she pocessed.

If I ever have sex with someone, it will be because I am romantically in love with them.

Romance + Sex are intertwined for me. I cannot understand people who are not. But then again, I have Mars in Cancer.

ChildOfVenus

No not on the first date no and not with just any guy.
You'd probably let yourself get knocked up on the first date with some guy you don't even like but because he has some 'good qualities' you'd be oke with that. That's some Uranus stuff right there.

ChildOfVenus

You would only have sex with someone because you are in love with them? Romance and sex doesn't always go hand in hand.
If I ever have sex with someone, it will be because I am romantically in love with them.

Romance + Sex are intertwined for me. I cannot understand people who are not. But then again, I have Mars in Cancer.

AppLeo

You would only have sex with someone because you are in love with them? Romance and sex doesn't always go hand in hand.

Yeah, well, fries and ketchup don't always go hand and hand, but I need to have ketchup with my fries because I can't fathom fries without ketchup. Fries by themselves are not great. Just like sex without deep love isn't that great either.