Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 02-06-2017, 10:46 PM

Sugar daddy

Greeting. I see a post I wish to reply but I hesitate too late. I wonder a similar situation myself. I read an advertisement in the daily mail for a sugary daddy website. I talk to a guy who offered to meet for an arrangement, but with my culture I wonder it prostitution if you meet up with an older man for 3 hours (2 hours of coitus) for 300?

Unread 02-06-2017, 10:53 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Re: Sugar daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Greeting. I see a post I wish to reply but I hesitate too late. I wonder a similar situation myself. I read an advertisement in the daily mail for a sugary daddy website. I talk to a guy who offered to meet for an arrangement, but with my culture I wonder it prostitution if you meet up with an older man for 3 hours (2 hours of coitus) for 300?

i'd raise my fees to 1500 per hour

T
Unread 02-06-2017, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
i'd raise my fees to 1500 per hour

T
He say 250 but I say 300 then then he say he want discount if four times a month.

Will I be safe with this, I see it in daily mail so surely I am not a prostitute?
Unread 02-06-2017, 11:09 PM

Quote:
He say 250 but I say 300 then then he say he want discount if four times a month.

Will I be safe with this, I see it in daily mail so surely I am not a prostitute?
no why.. just make sure you tell someone where you are when you are coming back and all the info .. be safe

age of high morals and etc is over sadly..
Unread 02-06-2017, 11:18 PM

Yes I think I will have to tell my girl friend. There is no longer the morals or believe in princess and prince but I believe a queen make her palace from dirt. I will protect myself through rituals and protecting spells.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
tikana (02-06-2017)
Unread 02-07-2017, 12:21 AM

Hope it is not a cop.
Unread 02-07-2017, 12:46 AM

No I hope not too but if that was the case this website would also be illegal? So it is prostitution then?
Unread 02-07-2017, 12:48 AM

Quote:
No I hope not too but if that was the case this website would also be illegal? So it is prostitution then?
It is not 'illegal' if the terms are not so specifically determined. But if someone gets you to negotiate costs of future sexual acts, then it is veering off into prostitution.
Unread 02-07-2017, 12:56 AM

Yes that is a good arguement to say no to the discount offer he proposed.
Unread 02-07-2017, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Yes that is a good arguement to say no to the discount offer he proposed.
Check with uk laws
Unread 02-07-2017, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Check with uk laws
It's legal in my native country but also here as I check but on the streets or has been done through force. Let me be clear I am one if I have to google what the law says. So this advert in daily mail is a prostitue ring.

"In Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland), prostitution itself (the exchange of sexual services for money) is legal,[2] but a number of related activities, including soliciting in a public place, kerb crawling, owning or managing a brothel, pimping and pandering, are crimes. "

I ask him why and he say would you do me for free which I would not as I have financial needs.
tikana (02-07-2017)
Unread 02-07-2017, 01:44 AM

Quote:
It's legal in my native country but also here as I check but on the streets or has been done through force. Let me be clear I am one if I have to google what the law says. So this advert in daily mail is a prostitue ring.

"In Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland), prostitution itself (the exchange of sexual services for money) is legal,[2] but a number of related activities, including soliciting in a public place, kerb crawling, owning or managing a brothel, pimping and pandering, are crimes. "

I ask him why and he say would you do me for free which I would not as I have financial needs.
then dont worry about it
Unread 02-07-2017, 02:07 AM

Yes just incase it is not safe when I go to his home but we meet for coffee at Starbucks first
tikana (02-07-2017)
Unread 02-07-2017, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Yes just incase it is not safe when I go to his home but we meet for coffee at Starbucks first
thing is
if this is advertised as companionship, sex is usually not included so it is not prostitution. Whatever happens happens.
There are a lot of rich guys who do not want to be tied up to a relationship (got burned or whatever) but they want no string female companionship. Loneliness is a horrible thing to have. Guys just want to talk to someone and spend time with another human being. we are social creatures ...
Unread 02-07-2017, 03:04 PM

Yes i agree, I wonder if there is more to him than when he says he has high sex drive and no one my age would want him. When I meet him at Starbucks I hopefully find out more.
tikana (02-07-2017)
Unread 02-07-2017, 09:53 PM

Make sure you are on some kind of birth control before you decide to have sex.
Unread 02-08-2017, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
Make sure you are on some kind of birth control before you decide to have sex.
Yes that is very important in any situation. As it turns out he sent message to say he had doubts about it and wanted to find somebody to like him for him. Maybe he thinks I'm police? But it turns out well as I was having doubts. I made a horary and it say I have doubts not him as I am in detriment so I think horary is wrong or I read it wrong. I am in detriment however.
Unread 02-09-2017, 12:51 AM

Well I think if this is something that you want to do then do it regardless of what the Horary says. If you are having doubts then give it some more thought. Is there a rush? Why did you decide to do this? How long have you known him? Maybe you should talk with him and get to know him more.
Quote:
Yes that is very important in any situation. As it turns out he sent message to say he had doubts about it and wanted to find somebody to like him for him. Maybe he thinks I'm police? But it turns out well as I was having doubts. I made a horary and it say I have doubts not him as I am in detriment so I think horary is wrong or I read it wrong. I am in detriment however.
Unread 02-09-2017, 12:59 AM

Quote:
hun
go meet the guy

i am telling you the guy is lonely it is not about sex ..
Unread 02-09-2017, 01:05 AM

Now he say he change his mind and he does not want to do I think that's correct to happen because like another member say, he negotiate with money and did not mention any companionship requests except money.

However now I speak to a man from my own culture but in America and he offer to take me on holiday in future and has asked to Skype. This man asks about me and tells me about his mum. He is also older man.

The lesson here is that a friendship is important and the belief thy money can bring advantages but it has to be a teacher and pupil situation and not just to meet up for coitus.
Unread 02-09-2017, 01:06 AM

Quote:
hun
go meet the guy

i am telling you the guy is lonely it is not about sex ..
Is that related to a previous horary because this is a different man and situation. Apologies for confusion.
Unread 02-09-2017, 01:12 AM

So you are involved with more than one man then? What are you looking for? Do you want companionship? Whatever you do at least get to know these men somewhat before going to meet them in person.
Quote:
Now he say he change his mind and he does not want to do I think that's correct to happen because like another member say, he negotiate with money and did not mention any companionship requests except money.

However now I speak to a man from my own culture but in America and he offer to take me on holiday in future and has asked to Skype. This man asks about me and tells me about his mum. He is also older man.

The lesson here is that a friendship is important and the belief thy money can bring advantages but it has to be a teacher and pupil situation and not just to meet up for coitus.

Last edited by ChildOfVenus; 02-09-2017 at 01:16 AM.
Unread 02-09-2017, 01:18 AM

Quote:
So you are involved with more than one man then? What are you looking for? Do you want companionship?
I am currently single and have been for six months and I join website for dating but it's not good for me to meet with guys and I see advertisement in newspaper for website for sugary daddy and I ask myself why not? So I speak to a man who is near in km from address and is a short conversation about meet for Starbucks and talk of meeting up. As you can tell if no longer will happen but I also message a Chinese doctor from California and he say he take me on holiday in a few months and he says I am romantic and he likes to dance. This sounds better?

Money and jobs in my city is very hard to find. I did njt for ti finish college so I just work long hours. While I have my looks I say why not I can do this so I can be around success? And I have not had a good father he shout at me and my mum so we left and now I live in uk. An older man is not just about sex for me I am looking for my lottery, does this make sense?
Unread 02-09-2017, 01:26 AM

I understand there is nothing wrong with talking to older men. But maybe you should think about going back to college. Don't depend on an older man to be your lottery. If you want to have relations with an older man get to know him. Meeting men offline in person can be dangerous make sure you talk to these men for awhile. I did meet up with a guy in person who I met online but I talked with him for a year online before doing so. I admit that I took a risk anything could have happened. You just need to be careful there are a lot of creeps who prey on young women especially online.
Quote:
I am currently single and have been for six months and I join website for dating but it's not good for me to meet with guys and I see advertisement in newspaper for website for sugary daddy and I ask myself why not? So I speak to a man who is near in km from address and is a short conversation about meet for Starbucks and talk of meeting up. As you can tell if no longer will happen but I also message a Chinese doctor from California and he say he take me on holiday in a few months and he says I am romantic and he likes to dance. This sounds better?

Money and jobs in my city is very hard to find. I did njt for ti finish college so I just work long hours. While I have my looks I say why not I can do this so I can be around success? And I have not had a good father he shout at me and my mum so we left and now I live in uk. An older man is not just about sex for me I am looking for my lottery, does this make sense?
Unread 02-09-2017, 01:39 AM

Quote:
I understand there is nothing wrong with talking to older men. But maybe you should think about going back to college. Don't depend on an older man to be your lottery. If you want to have relations with an older man get to know him. Meeting men offline in person can be dangerous make sure you talk to these men for awhile. I did meet up with a guy in person who I met online but I talked with him for a year online before doing so. I admit that I took a risk anything could have happened. You just need to be careful there are a lot of creeps who prey on young women especially online.
Already I doubt myself but i believe the first man I speak with was a bad experience as he ask about money and send straight away although he suggest meeting in starbucks for first time and he pay me 300? But this is why I have doubts as he did not ask about me or my hobbies. This man in America is more mature and because he live in America then I feel more safe. Due to the distance I can now take time and do as you feel also to think and be sure. I am very worried for my safety. This is a interest due to my practice closet witch. I say closet as a term to describe I did not tell mum. I agree there are bad people and I protect myself in the evenings with mediation and candles.