Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.

Unread 07-11-2019, 10:47 AM

Semi Final Wimbledon 2019 R Federer vs R Nadal

Hi Everyone,

Wimbledon 2019 1st semi final, 12/07/2019, Friday
R. Federer vs R. Nadal

I am fan of R Federer and want R Federer to win it.

Thank you,
dave3

The Following User Says Thank You to dave3 For This Useful Post:
Ottobeuren (07-11-2019)
Unread 07-11-2019, 02:43 PM

Re: Semi Final Wimbledon 2019 R Federer vs R Nadal

I cast the chart for the moment I read your question:

11 Jul 2019 TZ = -2.0 4.1100 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=24Sco50

As you are Federer's fan he is represented with 1st house ruler Mars. Nadal, as his opponent, is represent with 7th house ruler, Venus. Venus is Under Sun's Beam - quite debilitated.
Dignities are in Mars/ Federer favor. Next, Mars antiscion is just on 7th house cusp, that means Nadal is under Federer's control. Next, Mars has applying aspect with APOF which helps Mars/Federer. So, I think Federer will win.
The Following User Says Thank You to fensi88 For This Useful Post:
Ottobeuren (07-11-2019)
Unread 07-11-2019, 04:19 PM

Dave3, I'm also a Federer fan and made a chart who will win the SF! I used a Harmonic Age Chart since Astrodienst has the time of birth for both players.

Many similarities of winning in both charts, but Federer has the advantage with the Floating Mc angular and PoF (assuming his time of birth is correct) conjunct HA Pisces Ascendent, T Neptune (rulership) also conjunct Asc. Federer has HA Jupiter in H10 in Sagittarius (rulership) square (partile) HA PoF. T Jupiter conjuncts H10 cusp from H9. There is much more of the good aspects...

Nadal, has also some good placements, but I don't like the HA Chart placement being so strong in H6 with the Fl Mc there. He also has N Saturn there. And what I really don't like is his HA H8 Capricorn cusp with a T Pluto in there (knee problems?) conjunct N Mars. Yes, both Mars traditionally and Pluto modern own H8 but I don't see that as a positive, there is also HA Transpluto in H8.

Well, we'll find out tomorrow!
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottobeuren View Post
Dave3, I'm also a Federer fan and made a chart who will win the SF! I used a Harmonic Age Chart since Astrodienst has the time of birth for both players.

Many similarities of winning in both charts, but Federer has the advantage with the Floating Mc angular and PoF (assuming his time of birth is correct) conjunct HA Pisces Ascendent, T Neptune (rulership) also conjunct Asc. Federer has HA Jupiter in H10 in Sagittarius (rulership) square (partile) HA PoF. T Jupiter conjuncts H10 cusp from H9. There is much more of the good aspects...

Nadal, has also some good placements, but I don't like the HA Chart placement being so strong in H6 with the Fl Mc there. He also has N Saturn there. And what I really don't like is his HA H8 Capricorn cusp with a T Pluto in there (knee problems?) conjunct N Mars. Yes, both Mars traditionally and Pluto modern own H8 but I don't see that as a positive, there is also HA Transpluto in H8.

Well, we'll find out tomorrow!
Thank you 🙏
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fensi88 View Post

As you are Federer's fan he is represented with 1st house ruler Mars. Nadal, as his opponent, is represent with 7th house ruler, Venus. Venus is Under Sun's Beam - quite debilitated.
Dignities are in Mars/ Federer favor. Next, Mars antiscion is just on 7th house cusp, that means Nadal is under Federer's control. Next, Mars has applying aspect with APOF which helps Mars/Federer. So, I think Federer will win.
Thank you 🙏
fensi88 (07-12-2019)
Unread 07-12-2019, 06:50 PM

Quote:

Roger Federer defeated Rafael Nadal, 7-6 (3), 1-6, 6-3, 6-4, to reach his 12th Wimbledon final.
Unread 07-12-2019, 07:04 PM

Dave3 - you're very welcome!

I hope you enjoy the Final!
Unread 07-12-2019, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Roger Federer defeated Rafael Nadal, 7-6 (3), 1-6, 6-3, 6-4, to reach his 12th Wimbledon final.
Thank you 🙏. Amazing predictions 😊
fensi88 (07-13-2019)
Unread 07-12-2019, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Dave3 - you're very welcome!

I hope you enjoy the Final!
Thank you 🙏 Amazing predictions 😊
Unread 07-12-2019, 09:34 PM

Dave3 - Again thank you!
Unread 07-12-2019, 09:42 PM

Congrats to Ottobeuren and Fensi88
Awesome tennis prediction !!
The Following User Says Thank You to cometwolf For This Useful Post:
fensi88 (07-13-2019)
Unread 07-12-2019, 09:47 PM

cometwolf - Thank you! Sunday it'll be Federer who will hold the Trophy! His chart is better then Djokovic's chart.
Unread 07-13-2019, 09:26 AM

It seems Serena will claim her 24th title today

fensi88 Ottobeuren your views
Unread 07-13-2019, 12:24 PM

yashkp -- I've to disappoint you! I haven't a clue how to do Horary Astrology! Fensi, is excellent with it-- she is one of the best IMO. When I read her stuff I'm amazed!

I would be very happy to look at the Final Chart between Serena and Simona; unfortunately I can't find Simona's time of birth. Just to make a chart for Serena, (the TOB I'd found at Astrodienst) isn't good enough for a prediction. I need both!

Please, does anyone out there have Simona's TOB?

Enjoy the game!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ottobeuren For This Useful Post:
fensi88 (07-13-2019)
Unread 07-13-2019, 12:59 PM

If you look at the first game of Wimbledon, it is clear that the Moon is in the 10th house, the house of a career, and this is the first witness to the victory of Serena in the final. Her life path in tennis can be called a career.
I analyzed the chart when Simona won the match against Serena, then the Moon was in the 7th house, the house of the enemy, the opponent, most likely, and played the role of her victory in this match.

Last edited by Torero; 12-30-2019 at 07:53 PM.
Unread 07-13-2019, 01:12 PM

S. Williams vs Halep - seeing an upset.

Anyone else shares the same prediction?

14:09:30 was the first serve (correction)

Last edited by Jibreil; 07-13-2019 at 01:25 PM.
Unread 07-13-2019, 01:39 PM

Jibreil -- I also see an upset! Just having Serena's chart I also see an upset. Many aspects in her chart are not positive, using Harmonic Age!
Jibreil (07-13-2019)
Unread 07-13-2019, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Jibreil -- I also see an upset! Just having Serena's chart I also see an upset. Many aspects in her chart are not positive, using Harmonic Age!
Ottobeuren - Thank you for your prediction. Is this the same Harmonic's method from Magi Astrology?
Ottobeuren (07-13-2019)
Unread 07-13-2019, 02:03 PM

Jibreil -- thank your for your response! I have the Magi Astrology Software but find it to cumbersome to work with. I prefer the Solar Fire Software which IMO is one of the best!

The Harmonic Age I use, I learned from Dymock Brose, who was a wonderful, extremely generous individual sharing his knowledge with other Astrologers; and he was know internationally. He lived in Australia and unfortunately died at the age of 95, March 11, 2014. His book: "New Astrology Forum The Book" I consider my Bible!

It was an English Astrologer John Addey who presented this method and his book was published in 1976. The title: "Harmonics in Astrology!"

If you go to Alice Portman's Website, she has a wonderful explanation on Harmonic Age.

Enjoy the game
Jibreil (07-13-2019)
Unread 07-13-2019, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Jibreil -- thank your for your response! I have the Magi Astrology Software but find it to cumbersome to work with. I prefer the Solar Fire Software which IMO is one of the best!

The Harmonic Age I use, I learned from Dymock Brose, who was a wonderful, extremely generous individual sharing his knowledge with other Astrologers; and he was know internationally. He lived in Australia and unfortunately died at the age of 95, March 11, 2014. His book: "New Astrology Forum The Book" I consider my Bible!

It was an English Astrologer John Addey who presented this method and his book was published in 1976. The title: "Harmonics in Astrology!"

If you go to Alice Portman's Website, she has a wonderful explanation on Harmonic Age.

Enjoy the game

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful knowledge and information.
Indeed was a crushing defeat for Williams and one of the shorted Wimbledon finals. Keep up the good work! And Wishing you the best.
Ottobeuren (07-13-2019)
Unread 07-13-2019, 04:45 PM

Nice work Jibreil & Ottobeuren

What's your view for Djokovic vs Federer
The Following User Says Thank You to yashkp For This Useful Post:
Ottobeuren (07-13-2019)
Unread 07-13-2019, 05:02 PM

yashkp -- it will be Federer who will win, he has the better chart for July 14! If you like, I'll write the details between the two players since I've both their TOB.

I'm a Federer fan and that would just make my day, and keep me happy until the US Open!
Unread 07-14-2019, 03:56 AM

Quote:
yashkp -- it will be Federer who will win, he has the better chart for July 14! If you like, I'll write the details between the two players since I've both their TOB.

I'm a Federer fan and that would just make my day, and keep me happy until the US Open!
Even I am a Fed fan
Will appreciate if you can write the details
Ottobeuren (07-14-2019)
Unread 07-14-2019, 09:53 AM

yashkp -- just finished the complete detail and sending it the PC made it disappear! Will start over with Harmonic Age chart again.

Djokovic has Fl MC in HA H6, that's not a good place. N Jupiter H7 opposing his HA Asc. N Venus conjunct T Uranus (partile) also in H7.
T Saturn conjunct (partile) H4 cusps (endings) and N Asc. T Saturn also squares HA Asc.

Federer has many similarities as in the SF against Nadal! Fl Mc still in H1 conjunct HA Asc. HA Jupiter H10 conjunct N Neptune (will know by intuition what to play) conjunct T Moon.
T Jupiter N PoF conjunct from H9 H10 cusp (profession).
HA Sun in H4 (endings) conjunct N Mars Conjunct T Venus. T North Node on cusp of HA H5 doesn't hurt either!

This is a much shorter explanation but it still explains the difference! What a way to start out the day... I wonder where it went. Most likely to computer heaven!

I hope this one flies!

Enjoy the game
Unread 07-14-2019, 10:59 AM

Quote:
yashkp -- just finished the complete detail and sending it the PC made it disappear! Will start over with Harmonic Age chart again.

Djokovic has Fl MC in HA H6, that's not a good place. N Jupiter H7 opposing his HA Asc. N Venus conjunct T Uranus (partile) also in H7.
T Saturn conjunct (partile) H4 cusps (endings) and N Asc. T Saturn also squares HA Asc.

Federer has many similarities as in the SF against Nadal! Fl Mc still in H1 conjunct HA Asc. HA Jupiter H10 conjunct N Neptune (will know by intuition what to play) conjunct T Moon.
T Jupiter N PoF conjunct from H9 H10 cusp (profession).
HA Sun in H4 (endings) conjunct N Mars Conjunct T Venus. T North Node on cusp of HA H5 doesn't hurt either!

This is a much shorter explanation but it still explains the difference! What a way to start out the day... I wonder where it went. Most likely to computer heaven!

I hope this one flies!

Enjoy the game

Even the heaven wants a piece of your analysis
Nicely explained though
Hope it's a good match
Ottobeuren (07-14-2019)

Tags
2019, astrology, federer, final, nadal, predicition, semi, tennis, wimbledon