Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 05-24-2019, 04:34 AM

Re: What does 4th house ruler in the 12th house indicates?

Mars in 12 can mean "assassination" (Colosio, Gandhi). You will be assassinated 7 times. And an enemy hidden behind every door. Spooky, huh?

The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Useful Post:
Astrology (05-24-2019)
Unread 05-24-2019, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Mars in 12 can mean "assassination" (Colosio, Gandhi). You will be assassinated 7 times. And an enemy hidden behind every door. Spooky, huh?
Not necessarily because depending on the 12th sign and the dignity of its lord.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunConjunctUranus For This Useful Post:
Astrology (05-24-2019), JUPITERASC (05-24-2019)
Unread 05-24-2019, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Yes, extremely spooky. So I will be assassinated 7 times? That's crazy and terrible.
Unread 05-24-2019, 08:29 PM

I knew a father and daughter, both with Mars in 12. He was a detective with the state police. She was warden of the women's prison.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Useful Post:
Unread 05-24-2019, 08:33 PM

Quote:
I knew a father and daughter, both with Mars in 12. He was a detective with the state police. She was warden of the women's prison.
It also indicates foreign spouse, right?
Unread 05-24-2019, 08:43 PM

Original question: 4th house lord in 12th...what does it mean?

I don't use Mars in 12 as foreign spouse. Where does that come from?

Do you see how Llewellyn gets "sickness caused by parents' travel."? If you figure out how he got that, you will go a long way toward reading a chart...you will discover method. Hint: don't forget reflexive manifestation in opposing houses.

Last edited by greybeard; 05-24-2019 at 08:45 PM.
Unread 05-24-2019, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Not necessarily because depending on the 12th sign and the dignity of its lord.
I said "can mean".
Unread 05-24-2019, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Original question: 4th house lord in 12th...what does it mean?

I don't use Mars in 12 as foreign spouse. Where does that come from?

Do you see how Llewellyn gets "sickness caused by parents' travel."? If you figure out how he got that, you will go a long way toward reading a chart...you will discover method. Hint: don't forget reflexive manifestation in opposing houses.
But is this physical sickness or mental sickness? How long will this sickness lasts? When will this sickness be over?
Unread 05-24-2019, 09:35 PM

Quote:
I said "can mean".
Greybeard, I don't want to make a controversy but you're assertively made an absurd statement that OP will be "assasinated 7 times".

OP, Mars in 12th house is good according to astrologers since ancient times to this day. Do you know what? That's because the maleficness of Mars should be move away from you.
The Following User Says Thank You to SunConjunctUranus For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (05-24-2019)
Unread 05-24-2019, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrology View Post

But is this physical sickness or mental sickness?
How long will this sickness lasts?
When will this sickness be over?
These are questions more appropriate for our Horary Questions on Medicine and health
board is for questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...splay.php?f=50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (05-24-2019)
Unread 05-24-2019, 10:26 PM

Quote:

Greybeard, I don't want to make a controversy but you're assertively made an absurd statement that OP will be "assasinated 7 times".

unless GB meant seven ATTEMPTED assassinations

Quote:

OP, Mars in 12th house is good according to astrologers since ancient times to this day. Do you know what?
That's because the maleficness of Mars should be move away from you.
That's an over simplification
situation varies dependent on the individual natal chart
also dependent on correct timing of natal chart
if time of birth unreliable
and Mars not cadent
then makes a difference
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (05-24-2019)
Unread 05-25-2019, 03:22 AM

Quote:

OP, Mars in 12th house is good according to astrologers since ancient times to this day. Do you know what? That's because the maleficness of Mars should be move away from you.
I'm glad you noticed it was absurd.
JUPITERASC (05-25-2019), Moondancing (05-25-2019)
Unread 05-25-2019, 05:22 PM

I just think that I have a little bit way too much 12th house placements/aspects in my birth chart. Anyone agrees?
Unread 05-26-2019, 04:35 AM

I think this calls for a natal chart to be posted. I would look to the 12th house lord too and see if it makes any aspects to the 4th house lord. If it's in the 4th house could also be significant. What's your 12th house and 12th ruler like? Are they positively or negatively aspected? Any bad aspects to Neptune? All these things should be taken into account to decipher whether this will have a positive or negative "theme" to it.
The Following User Says Thank You to MissyXo For This Useful Post:
Astrology (05-26-2019)
Unread 05-26-2019, 05:25 AM

Morin had 6 of the 7 planets in the 12th. He didn't complain.
Astrology (05-26-2019), JUPITERASC (05-26-2019)
Unread 05-26-2019, 07:13 PM

[QUOTE=kshantaram;973495][QUOTE=kshantaram;973339]

mars lord 4/11 over 12th sag with lord jup,
tending to foreign lands,
successful international project advisory roles,
perhaps real estate projects, and gains therefrom;
sag aptitude for philosophy, law, medicine, sports, travels etc;

if could care to ack and share feedbacks in comment,
not to ignore!

kshantaram

Last edited by kshantaram; 05-28-2019 at 02:04 AM.
Unread 05-26-2019, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyXo View Post
I think this calls for a natal chart to be posted. I would look to the 12th house lord too and see if it makes any aspects to the 4th house lord. If it's in the 4th house could also be significant. What's your 12th house and 12th ruler like? Are they positively or negatively aspected? Any bad aspects to Neptune? All these things should be taken into account to decipher whether this will have a positive or negative "theme" to it.
Well, in my birth chart, I have 12th house ruler in the 12th house. I have Ascendant in Sagittarius, Sagittarius Rising, and this is also in the 12th house. Since I have 1st house ruler in the 12th house. And also 4th house ruler in the 12th house. I also have Mercury square Neptune, one of the worst/most challenging aspect/placement in the birth chart. That's considered to be 'bad aspects to Neptune'. One more, I have Venus trine Neptune.
Unread 05-27-2019, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrology View Post
Yes. In fact, I was born in South Korea. But I was raised and educated in China. My mother used to take me with her and travel to South Korea like twice each year back and forth, back and forth for about 10 years. And then, I came to the US when I was almost 11 years old, until now. I don't really understand the last part where you were claiming about the fiery home life. What did you meant when you were saying fiery home life? That my parents were fierce and abusive when I was still a child or what? Can you please explain a little bit more in depth for that? By the way, I never really lived with my father, he stayed in South Korea his whole life, ever since I was born, my mother took me to China and I didn't even see my father that much. He has never been there for me when I was young, and he hated when I got sick because when I was still a kid, I always got sick, like cold, fever, and he would always got mad at me for being physically weak. He was a very traditional man, he always wanted a son, he was very disappointed at the day that I was born, just because I was a girl, not a boy. But those sorrows were gone now, I stopped/ended my relationship with him several years ago. Right now, I work and study because I'm already an adult and I believe that I must be independent and stop relying on others, even if he/she is my family member. Because parents cannot stay with their children in children's whole lifetime. And that's why I overcame that hardship before when I was young.
By "fiery" I mean a lot of aggressiveness. Did you suffer from abuse? Or did your family encourage you to become a strong and reliable person? With Sag right there, the best scenario would be a support system that emphasized on strong belief in yourself and optimism, and the worst would be a very opinionated parent who would stop at nothing to silent you because "I'm always right". So dad didn't care for you, but did he abuse you? How about mom?
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini888 For This Useful Post:
Astrology (05-27-2019)
Unread 05-27-2019, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
By "fiery" I mean a lot of aggressiveness. Did you suffer from abuse? Or did your family encourage you to become a strong and reliable person? With Sag right there, the best scenario would be a support system that emphasized on strong belief in yourself and optimism, and the worst would be a very opinionated parent who would stop at nothing to silent you because "I'm always right". So dad didn't care for you, but did he abuse you? How about mom?
I think you're right about that. Because there were lots of aggressivenesses in my family when I was a young kid. My mom was overly-protective of me when I was a child. Now the situation is okay. Like I said before, I ended/terminated my relationship with dad like 6 years ago. I tried everything to forget this man completely. He never respected me at all. In his eyes, I was just a weak person with no talents. He was extremely opinionated when it comes to career choosing. He hated it when I wanted to become a mathematician. He always wanted me to become either lawyer or doctor since those two career options often have more higher-paying incomes than other professions. All he cared about was money, not me. He was a very realistic yet traditional man. I'm very idealistic, sometimes even to the point of being a little bit way too impractical. I don't know why I'm like this. To be honest with you guys, sometimes I really do wish that I can be a little bit more practical. I mean, that would make lots of things so much easier in my life. And it's probably because I have Mars in Sagittarius, since I have strong beliefs. I heard that Mars placements/aspects can show what you fight for.

Tags
12th, house, ruler