Why do i attract such people?

Ahlexefh1

Hey guys so something ive noticed about my immediate friends and people who ive befriended over my life time have been people who were extremely sexual. I personally am not one to talk about that stuff so openly as im a bit more private about it but i have noticed that i attract those kinds of people into my life. They love being around me. Is there anything in my chart that points towards this happening to me? Its not negative in anyway but its so interesting to me in the fact that i dont really find myself sexual (openly).

Attachments

• Astrochart alex.jpg
    Astrochart alex.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 39

Ahlexefh1

So because the ruler if my 5th house the leo mars adds a spice to the kinds of people i attract? What does it say about my sexuality?

Ahlexefh1

Attraction can be a two way street. Your 5th house is ruled by Mars which is in Leo so - they love being around you! Your NN in 11th is in Scorpio ruled either by Pluto in the 12th or Mars so .. perhaps you love being around them, having insights about their personalities or about your own through them. Even though the Cap energy might be outwardly putting the brakes on expression, Venus rules your 5th house SN.
I forgot to quote you. Sorry

Mai Gaia

I think it's the Mars in Leo, which is very showy when it comes to these things, and the Gemini descendant. Gemini energy is very gossipy, and Leo energy is very "LOOK AT ME!" so they see your Mars in Leo and sorta assume you want to talk about it with them.

I have Mars in Gemini close to my own Gemini descendant, and I can't seem to escape the constant sexual chatter and gossip. I despise it.

Ahlexefh1

With other positive signatures in the chart Mars in Leo can be very affirming to be around, magnetic and appealing. With your SN in Taurus in the 5th house, and Venus itself conjunct Neptune, it makes me think of a past life as one of those mythic queens who, unsatisfied with status, falls in love with a younger man. I'm rushing :)

Interesting. Based off my chart what would you say about who i attract. I have an opposition to mercury, how do you think that effects me? Since that is a negative aspect to my mars
Would it imply arguements?

Ahlexefh1

I think it's the Mars in Leo, which is very showy when it comes to these things, and the Gemini descendant. Gemini energy is very gossipy, and Leo energy is very "LOOK AT ME!" so they see your Mars in Leo and sorta assume you want to talk about it with them.

I have Mars in Gemini close to my own Gemini descendant, and I can't seem to escape the constant sexual chatter and gossip. I despise it.

So you believe it stems from the mars Leo, an Taurus 5th house and the Gemini dc? I do find myself in situations where most people around me have been talking very vulgarly about their spouse. I don’t really partake.