Question about overlays in synastry

ChildOfVenus

If a person has Moon in Aquarius and let’s say their Moon falls in someone’s 4th house. Does that mean both the Moon and house are in the same sign? So the other persons 4th house would be in Aquarius. Since the person with Moon in Aquarius falls in their 4th house? I watched a video on YouTube and that’s what the person said. That the Moon person sign is the same sign as the house persons house.

Last edited:

wan

The 4th could be part Capricorn and part Aquarius (and this other person's Moon in Aqua would fall in the Aquarian part of said house)

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Not sure I'm understanding your question, it sounds too easy...
If you take your moon (in your example in Aquarius) and insert it into someone else's chart, it would be inserted wherever Aquarius lies in that person's chart.
So, in your example, the 4th house, but like wan wrote, Aquarius could also be intercepted in the house. That is, it is in the house but not on the cusp, and the previous sign (in this case, Capricorn) would lie on the cusp and be the actual ruler of the house.
Am I understanding you correctly?

ChildOfVenus

Not sure I'm understanding your question, it sounds too easy...
If you take your moon (in your example in Aquarius) and insert it into someone else's chart, it would be inserted wherever Aquarius lies in that person's chart.
So, in your example, the 4th house, but like wan wrote, Aquarius could also be intercepted in the house. That is, it is in the house but not on the cusp, and the previous sign (in this case, Capricorn) would lie on the cusp and be the actual ruler of the house.
Am I understanding you correctly?

I get it thank you 😊