Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 03-21-2019, 05:09 AM

should i invest in this company?

hi, sorry if this is not the right section - i am not sure which but i know that threads about financial gains have been made on the forum before.

i have a good feeling about investing in a company this year. I asked should i invest in this company now?

the chart looks good to me as ruler of the 5th is in my 2nd house - my assets - and the ruler is benefic jupiter. expansion!

The moon is under the same ruler as me, venus. moon is too far from aspect to translate light to me.. what do you think? The ascendant is late too. I am wondering if the answer is yes, but not right now. It may also be that i'm not able to invest the way i want to as the program i want to invest through might not be open to me until later this year.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg invest.jpg (49.0 KB, 19 views)

Unread 03-22-2019, 08:52 AM

Re: should i invest in this company?

[QUOTE=besitos;959049]hi, sorry if this is not the right section - i am not sure which but i know that threads about financial gains have been made on the forum before.

i have a good feeling about investing in a company this year. I asked should i invest in this company now?

the chart looks good to me as ruler of the 5th is in my 2nd house - my assets - and the ruler is benefic jupiter. expansion!

The moon is under the same ruler as me, venus. moon is too far from aspect to translate light to me.. what do you think? The ascendant is late too. I am wondering if the answer is yes, but not right now. It may also be that i'm not able to invest the way i want to as the program i want to invest through might not be open to me until later this year.[/

what kind of company is this? are you referring investing to Stocks and shares?
Unread 03-22-2019, 02:37 PM

besitos add POF to the chart.
Aria Venue (03-28-2019)
Unread 03-23-2019, 04:14 AM

hi, yes aria! Investing as in stocks.

chrysalis, here is the chart with POF..
Unread 03-23-2019, 05:11 AM

here's the attachment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg investPOF.jpg (46.6 KB, 5 views)
Unread 03-23-2019, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by besitos View Post
hi, yes aria! Investing as in stocks.

chrysalis, here is the chart with POF..
questions about investments should be judged from the state of the 2nd house and the condition and actions of L2

L2=mars in detriment in moon's exaltation and venus domicile
L8 will square L2, jupiter inside your L2 collects the light of mars and venus
mars apply to N.N That's a good sign

but...mars l2 will change sign and enter Gemini, which is barren.Your investments won't have much luck to grow in a barren sign
so please tell me what i asked you before...what is the product that you want to invest?for example...is it gold? clothes?machinery? what exactly? and if possible give me the exact data of your chart (time-location...)
Unread 03-27-2019, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
questions about investments should be judged from the state of the 2nd house and the condition and actions of L2

L2=mars in detriment in moon's exaltation and venus domicile
L8 will square L2, jupiter inside your L2 collects the light of mars and venus
mars apply to N.N That's a good sign

but...mars l2 will change sign and enter Gemini, which is barren.Your investments won't have much luck to grow in a barren sign
so please tell me what i asked you before...what is the product that you want to invest?for example...is it gold? clothes?machinery? what exactly? and if possible give me the exact data of your chart (time-location...)
Ah that doesnít sound good for stocks.

I was thinking of investing in a lifestyle business itís not one product. Thanks for your help I will put it off for now - the program is not available to me yet
The Following User Says Thank You to besitos For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (03-27-2019)
Unread 03-28-2019, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by besitos View Post
hi, sorry if this is not the right section - i am not sure which but i know that threads about financial gains have been made on the forum before.

The moon is under the same ruler as me, venus. moon is too far from aspect to translate light to me.. what do you think? The ascendant is late too. I am wondering if the answer is yes, but not right now. It may also be that i'm not able to invest the way i want to as the program i want to invest through might not be open to me until later this year.

HI,

There is no relationship between you, Venus, L1 and Lord of the 10th the company. And, there's no TOL from the Moon. So, sorry but no.
The Following User Says Thank You to AlixandraSun For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (03-28-2019)

Tags
company, invest