Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 03-30-2017, 10:24 AM
skyywalker skyywalker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
If their Natal charts have similar polarities, then the relationship might work out .but as it lays, the best to be hoped for is continuous separation and reconciliation
rahu
Thank you Rahu for uour help.
What would be "similar polarities"?
I posted both natala on the firat post, would you mind to take a look, please?

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 03-30-2017, 11:08 AM
LeoLady22 LeoLady22 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 24
Re: Long term relationship charts

ChildofVenus,
With regard to Saturn links - there is "moderation in all things", as they say.

It isn't so much the number of links but the quality of links.

Some nice trines and sextiles to personal aspects usually give stability without "heaviness".

Heavy aspects, such as squares, conjunctions, opps to personal planets can give stability but not much space to grow and develop. They can also keep people together when they are downright miserable.

Regarding Mars conj Neptune - as you say the strength of these links depends on other aspects in the comparison. Mars in this instance can find Neptune elusive. In addition the synastry we looked at, has a Mars conj Uranus aspect which is an irritating aspect that stimulates friction.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 03-30-2017, 02:19 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,311
So do the harsh Saturn aspects always mean that the two people are miserable? I guess it would depend on the Saturn persons behavior towards the planet person? For example my Saturn squares another persons Venus and Sun and it also conjunts their Moon. But I care about this person a great deal. Regardless to what astrology says about harsh Saturn aspects. Astrology says that Saturn acts cold towards the planet person in synastry. But I try not to act that way towards the planet person if I can help it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoLady22 View Post
ChildofVenus,
With regard to Saturn links - there is "moderation in all things", as they say.

It isn't so much the number of links but the quality of links.

Some nice trines and sextiles to personal aspects usually give stability without "heaviness".

Heavy aspects, such as squares, conjunctions, opps to personal planets can give stability but not much space to grow and develop. They can also keep people together when they are downright miserable.

Regarding Mars conj Neptune - as you say the strength of these links depends on other aspects in the comparison. Mars in this instance can find Neptune elusive. In addition the synastry we looked at, has a Mars conj Uranus aspect which is an irritating aspect that stimulates friction.

Last edited by ChildOfVenus; 03-30-2017 at 02:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 03-30-2017, 02:36 PM
Tla26 Tla26 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
So do the harsh Saturn aspects always mean that the two people are miserable? I guess it would depend on the Saturn persons behavior towards the planet person? For example my Saturn squares another persons Venus and Sun and it also conjunts their Moon. But I care about this person a great deal. Regardless to what astrology says about harsh Saturn aspects. Astrology says that Saturn acts cold towards the planet person in synastry. But I try not to act that way towards the planet person if I can help it.
I've found that it's mostly about recognizing the aspect if you're the Saturn person. You have to realize how your subconscious behaviors towards the other person hurts them. You have to understand it can drive them away if you don't change it. If you really love them, you can actively work on not connecting to the negative implications of the Saturn aspect. It's a choice whether or not you choose to overcome the challenges in your chart--this is where astrology is especially helpful; it can help us see the challenges in our relationship and how to overcome them. It's a blessing to see them. But we have to make effort.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tla26 For This Useful Post:
ChildOfVenus (03-30-2017), LeoLady22 (03-30-2017)
  #30  
Unread 03-30-2017, 03:42 PM
LeoLady22 LeoLady22 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 24
Re: Long term relationship charts

Childofvenus,

Quote:
So do the harsh Saturn aspects always mean that the two people are miserable?
No, not necessarily.
But it could show that there's a need for some kind of structuring/discipline for the planet person.


Quote:
I guess it would depend on the Saturn persons behavior towards the planet person?
Absolutely.
It depends how hard a taskmaster the Saturn person is


Quote:
For example my Saturn squares another persons Venus and Sun and it also conjunts their Moon. But I care about this person a great deal. Regardless to what astrology says about harsh Saturn aspects. Astrology says that Saturn acts cold towards the planet person in synastry. But I try not to act that way towards the planet person if I can help it.
Well then you are aware, as Tla26 says, and you are not coming on strong as the heavy disciplinarian.

I dated a guy who's Saturn conj my Mercury,Venus & Asc in Virgo. I felt secure with him and it lasted 3 years. He was an Aquarian, plenty of air, some Cappy, what I would call a pretty "lightweight" chart. It was a nice association.

My first husband had his Saturn in almost the same position. He was a Scorpio with hard Saturn links to his Moon & Venus. What I would call a "heavy" chart

I felt secure with him to start with, but after a while it felt like bondage. I was depressed and miserable, felt like I was carrying the whole marriage on my own.

So, plenty of variables here.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LeoLady22 For This Useful Post:
ChildOfVenus (03-30-2017)
  #31  
Unread 03-30-2017, 03:44 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,311
Re: Long term relationship charts

Thank you LeoLady22 and Tla26 for the explanations really helps a lot.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ChildOfVenus For This Useful Post:
LeoLady22 (03-30-2017)
  #32  
Unread 03-30-2017, 11:17 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,860
Re: Long term relationship charts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyywalker View Post
Thank you Rahu for uour help.
What would be "similar polarities"?
I posted both natala on the firat post, would you mind to take a look, please?
what I meant was that if both had hard Saturn and hard Uranus aspects in their natals, they would be more likely to work out the hard Uranus and hard Saturn aspects in the composite.

but looking at their natals ,this does not seem to be the case as neither has particularly difficult Saturn or Uranus aspects.
rahu
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 03-31-2017, 05:31 PM
skyywalker skyywalker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
what I meant was that if both had hard Saturn and hard Uranus aspects in their natals, they would be more likely to work out the hard Uranus and hard Saturn aspects in the composite.

but looking at their natals ,this does not seem to be the case as neither has particularly difficult Saturn or Uranus aspects.
rahu
Thank you rahu for your insight and honesty.
Do you think due to the venus conjunct pluto in scorpio of the mae, and scorpio stelluim of the female thia could result in a "drama addiction" between them?

Like the bad aspects of the composite could encourage them and simultaneously avoid a sense of boredom and an urge to try and insist on the relation despite the odds?

Or eventually the split up will happen?
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 03-31-2017, 09:38 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyywalker View Post
Thank you rahu for your insight and honesty.
Do you think due to the venus conjunct pluto in scorpio of the mae, and scorpio stelluim of the female thia could result in a "drama addiction" between them?

Like the bad aspects of the composite could encourage them and simultaneously avoid a sense of boredom and an urge to try and insist on the relation despite the odds?

Or eventually the split up will happen?
It takes two to tango and he is not about to compromise. His venus/pluto conjunction is quintile to mars. This shows he is a master manipulator when it comes to sex. He has no emotional feelings for her, only sexual gratification. And when he is satiated sexually he will discard her. His Jupiter square Uranus shows this. Actually Jupiter square Uranus can show a financial interest, so I speculate that she may have money which is why he comes back. But as soon as he can replace her, he will.
rahu
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 03-31-2017, 09:58 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,860
After looking at her chart my speculation is verified. With the sun conjunct the node and the ascendant. And with the venus/jupiter midpoint conjunction the node. She is marked with family wealth. In addition, her Mars is square to the node just as his Mars is square his node. So you seem to be correct, she is sexually addicted to him. But as I have said, he is using her for her money so he is not addicted to her sexually. She is quite a gem and he will be lucky to find someone to replace her. She dreams of love, he dreams of status. This off and on situation could continue until time clears her romanticism
rahu
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 04-02-2017, 05:58 PM
skyywalker skyywalker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 24
Re: Long term relationship charts

Rahu, once again, thank you so much for your insights!
Your words transmits great wisdom and throw some light into my analisis.

However, to my eyes i see the situation just as the opposite.
I may be wrong, but the male, the virgo one, actually has some wealth and a good financial status. The femlar, scorpio, doenst have so much.
Also i had the impression that the male is addicted to the sex, and not the opposite. I wonder if meant the male qrongly as if he was the scorpio and vice versa.
Again, im probably wrong, but i saw the situation with the roles inverted as you described.

Did you meant the scorpio as the female and the virgo as the male?

I know im problably wrong, but i was equally surprised as confused lol

Thanks again for your words and wisdom
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 04-03-2017, 10:45 AM
skyywalker skyywalker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
You could be correct and I am in error. It is sometimes difficult to ascertain which partner is signified by which symbol. Keep me abreast of the developments of the relationship as I can learn much from my errors.
rahu
But im confused now...
The description you made was with wich one in wich sign?
Wich of them was the wealth one, the virgo or the scorpio?

Would you mind to take a look again, please?

Thabk you so much!

Last edited by skyywalker; 04-03-2017 at 10:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
charts, long, relationship, term

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.