Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-18-2016, 05:13 PM

Re: Denial of Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice McDermott View Post
One of the reasons I discarded the various forms of 'traditional' astrology was that the rules just didn't apply to my clients. These people regularly had lives that the more ancient forms of astrology said wasn't possible. I live in the southern hemisphere so perhaps this is why as many of the strictures were based on dignities, debilities etc., which, as they are derived from the Northern hemisphere seasons, aren't appropriate in the Southern hemisphere.

However, I still have a number of clients born in the Northern Hemisphere and don't find these so called rules apply to their lives either!

In modern astrology you will certainly have a partner and as the significators are in the 6th house it is likely to be someone in public service. With Mars involved it could be the police or armed services; with Mercury and Venus involved it could be involving selling, beauty or beauty products, writing or art; with Leo and the Sun involved this person(s) could be prominent or attain prominence.

A likely time will be in 2015, when Secondary Progressed Venus moves to conjoin your Descendant. This is a classic combination for partnership and marriage.

You have your Vertex in the 7th house as well, so this would be a strong significator for marriage and partnership; any time a planet triggers this placement by progression, directions or major transits the relationship energy will be activated in your life. In 2013-2014 Solar Arc Vertex moves to sextile the ruler of your Descendant so this could also be a time when you meet someone important to you.

Right now you have Secondary Progressed Descendant conjunct natal and SP Pluto. This will bring plutonian people into your life and give plutonian experiences in relationships - these are rarely easy!
I know that this thread is super old and I hope I'm not violating any rules, but it's 2016 and I thought this could merit an update.

I did not meet anyone special in 2013 - 2015. I've had crushes, but the interest was not reciprocated.

Over the past few years, I've learned a bit more about traditional astrology and the more I learn, the more I find it to be more accurate than modern astrology.

The Following User Says Thank You to boom For This Useful Post:
duenderoja (03-18-2016)
Unread 03-18-2016, 05:18 PM

Holy thread necromancer, Sully! :tease:

Thank you for the update, keep your chin up!

And now my friends,
all that is true, all that is noble,
all that is just and pure,
all that is loveable and gracious,
whatever is excellent and admirable -
fill all your thoughts with these things.
Unread 06-22-2019, 02:10 PM

boom, I just ran into your thread in this forum and I wonder if you're still around?

I've found that solar arc movements in the chart, 1 degree per year is much more accurate than progressions.

This makes it an interesting time to get in touch with you because I believe that your life has changed a lot since you were here last time about 3 years ago or is just about to.

When you observe the solar arcs, it means that your directed or solar arced Venus has just moved into orb with your n. DSC and is following behind your Mars and Sun which have probably been about a lot of sex in the last couple of years - but possibly also about conflicts. With Sun followed by Venus coming into orb with the DSC in solar arcs marks a time for love.

The solar arcs also show us that your d. ASC is now on n. Jupiter and your POF has moved pass your IC which may mark a very fortunate time in your life... perhaps with getting married or having a child or buying a home. D. Jup has also just passed by your n. POF. Some might say that this is all about your career and money luck because Jup is ruler of 10th house... but I also see Jup as the planet of expansion, so you expand yourself into the world somehow, either with a home or a wedding or a baby.

You've also been experiencing some luck with Jupiter transiting your 10th sign... I think you might actually be pregnant (Jup-Moon) or you might have experienced something very lucky with Jup-Ur... perhaps a relocation.
Unread 06-24-2019, 01:26 PM

I don't believe SA Venus on n.Dsc is the only indicator of love. My SA Venus will never reach my n.Dsc in this lifetime. LOL.

There must be other indicators?

@boom, what have you learned from traditional astrology over the last 3yrs? I also have been trying to predict my love life but I find nothing (transits, progressions, solar arcs, solar returns) manifests the way I hope.
Unread 06-24-2019, 01:30 PM

Oh, I did not say that SA Venus to n DSC was the only indicator. I just said it was an indicator. There can be many indicators for love to come into the life of the native.
Unread 06-24-2019, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arena View Post
Oh, I did not say that SA Venus to n DSC was the only indicator. I just said it was an indicator. There can be many indicators for love to come into the life of the native.
In my culture, it's rude to bold your text in red in your reply. But it's ok... you probably felt I was judging your competency? No I wasn't. I just raised a point for discussion. This is a discussion forum, right? Anyway, I said it because someone else also mentioned pVenus on nDsc as a common indicator... so Venus-Dsc popped up a few times as I read the thread, so I was just asking about OTHER indicators.
Unread 06-24-2019, 01:48 PM

In my culture it is not rude to bold or change color for text to emphasize it. I was not being rude nor was I being offensive and I did not feel like you were judging my competency. I was simply stating an answer to your question.

Do you have your chart posted somewhere?
Unread 06-24-2019, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arena View Post
In my culture it is not rude to bold or change color for text to emphasize it. I was not being rude nor was I being offensive and I did not feel like you were judging my competency. I was simply stating an answer to your question.

Do you have your chart posted somewhere?
It seemed like you were offended with the red/bold text. Anyway, good that you're not.

Ya, I have my chart here - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=127501

Tags
denial, marriage