Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Medical Astrology

Medical Astrology Astrological diagnoses and other health issues are discussed here. Given that there are so many outer and inner influences on one's health (alimentation, sports, medication, past medical antecedents, state of mind, etc.), an astrological diagnosis is only one of many things to consider when determining your healthiness.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-17-2015, 12:18 AM
theartbeing theartbeing is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 23
chronic fatigue symptoms query and interesting aspects/conjunction

Hi there, I have had chronic fatigue reoccuring since 2012.

I have algol exact conjunct venus and also my vertex 1.6 degree conjunct with Juno, both conjunctions are in the sixth house.
Im looking for greater insight into how this may keep affecting my health , I am soooo over having these re occuring symptoms.
Can you add insight into y chart aspects here? What else maight you be able to see that I am missing? I have a stellium in aries in the fifth , and a few other conjunctions that are unrelated to my health or ARE they?

and i dont know if it has any baring but i left out in the chart selection that Lucifer is also in taurus at 29 degree so only 4 degree from the venus/algol conjunction and hekate is conjunct with eros and asteroid lilith in the 9th house in leo.

i have added an attachment of my chart


Last edited by theartbeing; 05-17-2015 at 01:54 AM. Reason: wanted to add a picture
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-17-2015, 12:31 AM
theartbeing theartbeing is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 23
Re: chronic fatigue symptoms query and interesting aspects/conjunction

i also have acne badly which hasnt happened before so badly, i also have a torn acl of which i am awaiting surgery
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 05-17-2015, 01:04 AM
theartbeing theartbeing is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 23
Re: chronic fatigue symptoms query and interesting aspects/conjunction

and i dont know if it has any baring but i left out that Lucifer is also in taurus at 29 degree so only 4 degree from the venus/algol conjunction and hekate is conjunct with eros and asteroid lilith in the 9th house in leo.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-17-2015, 01:11 AM
Marinka's Avatar
Marinka Marinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Westwood, MA
Posts: 1,739
Re: chronic fatigue symptoms query and interesting aspects/conjunction

Post a chart of the transits at the date in 2012 time that you noticed the symptoms. Also, keep the chart to just the main planets, nodes, and Chiron.
__________________


Astrology is all about prediction ....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marinka For This Useful Post:
theartbeing (05-17-2015)
  #5  
Unread 05-17-2015, 01:41 AM
theartbeing theartbeing is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 23
Re: chronic fatigue symptoms query and interesting aspects/conjunction

ok will do. It occured just after my separation from then husband.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-17-2015, 01:57 AM
theartbeing theartbeing is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 23
Re: chronic fatigue symptoms query and interesting aspects/conjunction

i just added the transit chart for 2011 . it wasnt 2012 my mistake but jan 2011 i got sick and was in hospital with the mstery illness which led to the chronic fatigue. my temperature was 43 degrees ( 109.4 degree farenheit and yes i went into mild febrile convulsions and heavy rigles) in the emergency room and the antibiotics wouldnt work.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 05-17-2015, 01:59 AM
theartbeing theartbeing is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 23
Re: chronic fatigue symptoms query and interesting aspects/conjunction

I am new to investigating my health in astrology, i have been very consumed with looking at more dark and psychological aspects of charts, so I am using myself as an example for investigation. Looking at the 2011 chart I just cant see whats going on , must be not so obvious as something transiting the sixth house.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 05-17-2015, 02:14 AM
Marinka's Avatar
Marinka Marinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Westwood, MA
Posts: 1,739
Re: chronic fatigue symptoms query and interesting aspects/conjunction

You have a Pluto opposition Jupiter/Moon in the natal chart. Looking at the transits for the 2011 period, transiting Pluto was almost exactly square the natal Pluto but more importantly, it was also square the natal Jupiter/Moon. It appears that Pluto was activating this natal opposition configuration and would have been a primary instigator in your problems at that time. Jupiter, as ascendant ruler would indicate that this would probably affect the body/constitution.
__________________


Astrology is all about prediction ....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marinka For This Useful Post:
theartbeing (05-17-2015)
  #9  
Unread 05-17-2015, 02:19 AM
theartbeing theartbeing is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 23
Re: chronic fatigue symptoms query and interesting aspects/conjunction

ok thank you . It makes a lot of sense now, funny was just reading up on how pluto affects the health . I'll go do more reading now and yes it was an absolutely horrendous few years. within a few years my newborn son nearly died and was in hospital with him whilst he had three operations, my marriage ended, then i lost our house due to a forced settlement, another relationship and engagement ended, and my dad became sick and died, my body went into shock, not to mention my mind! Im not in it anymore but am trying to put myself back together in the most positive way I can bu this chronic fatigue keeps undermining me.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 05-18-2015, 05:13 PM
Frisiangal Frisiangal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dairyland
Posts: 2,035
Re: chronic fatigue symptoms query and interesting aspects/conjunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by theartbeing View Post
ok thank you . It makes a lot of sense now, funny was just reading up on how pluto affects the health . I'll go do more reading now and yes it was an absolutely horrendous few years. within a few years my newborn son nearly died and was in hospital with him whilst he had three operations, my marriage ended, then i lost our house due to a forced settlement, another relationship and engagement ended, and my dad became sick and died, my body went into shock, not to mention my mind! Im not in it anymore but am trying to put myself back together in the most positive way I can bu this chronic fatigue keeps undermining me.
You're to be congratulated that you got through it all. The tr. Pluto square itself can be 'a killer', especially when natal Pluto is in harsh aspect, in the sense that it is the time that that which has lost its value in life and is no longer of necessity should be discarded. Life is to continue in another, as yet untried, direction. Ask anyone who has been through it and survived.
You might consider looking at the effect of Saturn, which is the ruler of chronic (e.i. long term) disorders, its aspects, and their effect upon you. Neptune in its own house can have 'a weakening effect', even upon a strong Aries stellium which seems to take and carry the weight of the world (Saturn) upon itself.
Luckily, chronic fatigue does not need to become a long-term physical disorder rather than a 9th house health issue that can be overcome. What ruiles your 9th house? The Sun.

With Aries-Mars there could be an iron deficiency, whilst Taurus-Venus (6th house) semi-square Saturn could be suggestive of a Sugar and/or metabolism deficiency/ disorder. This could produce the source of (over)tiredness. Jupiter is ruler Ascendant and square Saturn. You don't do things by halves.
Have you had a medical check-up?

Help the chronic fatigue by using your Saturn in a positive manner in the outer world, so that it won't effect your body. Discipline yourself to do only that which you feel you are able without over-extending through a sense of duty and responsibility. Stop and take a necessary rest. Saturn really doesn't mind waiting and putting off until tomorrow, whilst an Aries influence wants everything done today. Finding the happy medium to satisfy both is the key.

There's an astrological theory that the empty leg of a T-square is where adverse energy can be directed to work well. I wonder if it's co-incidence that Capricorn, ruler Saturn, is the fourth sign.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Frisiangal For This Useful Post:
theartbeing (06-23-2018)
  #11  
Unread 05-20-2015, 05:55 AM
Noel Eastwood's Avatar
Noel Eastwood Noel Eastwood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 105
Re: chronic fatigue symptoms query and interesting aspects/conjunction

I have worked a bit with people with Chronic Fatigue, contrary to my own expectations it is not from someone who is normally fatigued. I have found it limits itself to people who burn the candle at both ends, hard workers who work long hours pushing through illness despite the hardship it brings later on.

High achievers dominate those I work with. It appears to be brought on by viral infections such as Epstein Barr, Mononucleosis, Ross River Virus, Limes Disease... the virus attacks the nervous system and can eventually lead to chronic fatigue.

The main symptoms are anxiety and stress, disturbed sleep and nervous exhaustion that eventually lead to other issues.

The best treatment I think is a combination of natural remedies particularly fresh fruit/veg juices high in anti oxidants.

theartbeing, I see your 5th House and Fire dominance and see that you are no doubt a high achiever too. I hope this has been of some help to you.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 06-13-2015, 03:28 PM
Sweet Pea's Avatar
Sweet Pea Sweet Pea is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 453
Re: chronic fatigue symptoms query and interesting aspects/conjunction

Once I read a book called "Tired of Being Tired'" and it was basically about adrenal fatigue or the adrenal glands being worn out. With all that Aries energy, square Saturn, you would have a huge drive and discipline to achieve.

But eventually the 'juice' runs out and then Saturn plays the restrainer. I wonder where Saturn is in the progressed chart, aspecting one of those Aries placements more closely? His message is slow down! The mechanism by which he slows you down might also involve the semi-square to Venus/Taurus and indicate a slow running thyroid gland. That can be checked with a blood test. Maybe it's also possible to check your adrenal output?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 06-23-2018, 01:06 AM
theartbeing theartbeing is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 23
Re: chronic fatigue symptoms query and interesting aspects/conjunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
You're to be congratulated that you got through it all. The tr. Pluto square itself can be 'a killer', especially when natal Pluto is in harsh aspect, in the sense that it is the time that that which has lost its value in life and is no longer of necessity should be discarded. Life is to continue in another, as yet untried, direction. Ask anyone who has been through it and survived.
You might consider looking at the effect of Saturn, which is the ruler of chronic (e.i. long term) disorders, its aspects, and their effect upon you. Neptune in its own house can have 'a weakening effect', even upon a strong Aries stellium which seems to take and carry the weight of the world (Saturn) upon itself.
Luckily, chronic fatigue does not need to become a long-term physical disorder rather than a 9th house health issue that can be overcome. What ruiles your 9th house? The Sun.

With Aries-Mars there could be an iron deficiency, whilst Taurus-Venus (6th house) semi-square Saturn could be suggestive of a Sugar and/or metabolism deficiency/ disorder. This could produce the source of (over)tiredness. Jupiter is ruler Ascendant and square Saturn. You don't do things by halves.
Have you had a medical check-up?

Help the chronic fatigue by using your Saturn in a positive manner in the outer world, so that it won't effect your body. Discipline yourself to do only that which you feel you are able without over-extending through a sense of duty and responsibility. Stop and take a necessary rest. Saturn really doesn't mind waiting and putting off until tomorrow, whilst an Aries influence wants everything done today. Finding the happy medium to satisfy both is the key.

There's an astrological theory that the empty leg of a T-square is where adverse energy can be directed to work well. I wonder if it's co-incidence that Capricorn, ruler Saturn, is the fourth sign.
Thank you for such an incredible and insightful reply. My apologies for not seeing this earlier. I decided to return to study. I still have not learned my lesson that Saturn keeps trying to teach me with regards to health as Its a gruelly masters degree in contemporary art lol. Thank you. I will have another look. Where might I read up a bit more on this "empty leg of a t-square?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 06-23-2018, 01:09 AM
theartbeing theartbeing is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 23
Re: chronic fatigue symptoms query and interesting aspects/conjunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noel Eastwood View Post
I have worked a bit with people with Chronic Fatigue, contrary to my own expectations it is not from someone who is normally fatigued. I have found it limits itself to people who burn the candle at both ends, hard workers who work long hours pushing through illness despite the hardship it brings later on.

High achievers dominate those I work with. It appears to be brought on by viral infections such as Epstein Barr, Mononucleosis, Ross River Virus, Limes Disease... the virus attacks the nervous system and can eventually lead to chronic fatigue.

The main symptoms are anxiety and stress, disturbed sleep and nervous exhaustion that eventually lead to other issues.

The best treatment I think is a combination of natural remedies particularly fresh fruit/veg juices high in anti oxidants.

theartbeing, I see your 5th House and Fire dominance and see that you are no doubt a high achiever too. I hope this has been of some help to you.
Hi there, you are absolutely on the money. I have recently discovered I have had epstein barr virus floating around in my system, contracted during a time where there was a huge amount of stress. Yes unfortuntely the predominance of fire with that stellium of aries in the 5th means I completely over acheive and ignore my needs n a physical level to the point where it feels as though I am some kind of superhero at times. Silly but that is the nature of things. I am still trying to work it all out. Thank you for the keen insight.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 06-23-2018, 01:11 AM
theartbeing theartbeing is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 23
Re: chronic fatigue symptoms query and interesting aspects/conjunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea View Post
Once I read a book called "Tired of Being Tired'" and it was basically about adrenal fatigue or the adrenal glands being worn out. With all that Aries energy, square Saturn, you would have a huge drive and discipline to achieve.

But eventually the 'juice' runs out and then Saturn plays the restrainer. I wonder where Saturn is in the progressed chart, aspecting one of those Aries placements more closely? His message is slow down! The mechanism by which he slows you down might also involve the semi-square to Venus/Taurus and indicate a slow running thyroid gland. That can be checked with a blood test. Maybe it's also possible to check your adrenal output?
Yes absolutely again a very keen insight. Thank you so much. I have had my thyroid tested several times in the past few years and I have definately developed insulin resitance in the past 18 months which I am certain is due to the aspects you are describing and yet a yet no concrete tests have come back re thyroid ( I have three family members including my mother who have had their thyroid removed!). Thanks for highlighting all of tis and I need to have another look.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 06-23-2018, 01:21 AM
theartbeing theartbeing is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 23
Re: chronic fatigue symptoms query and interesting aspects/conjunction

Saturn and venus are currently conjunct in a 1 degree difference smack bang in the middle of cancer so I reckon is potentially why I have put on a heuuuuge amount of weight. Saturn is physically demanding I slow the heck down using my venus/thyroid business i reckon.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aspects or conjunction, chronic, fatigue, interesting, query, symptoms

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.