Fertility In The Natal Chart

theoddone

Another good question, an honest answer is no, the astrology chart can do magic but I wouldn't use it to pick how many children I would have. Better use a pendulum or some other predictive method.

And don't forget to do your homework and learn to relax, to find strategies to manage your stress levels. That is more important than anything else in your life if you want to fall pregnant at this stage. There is ample evidence that stress affects physical health and fertility and falling pregnant are dependent on a healthy body as much as anything else.

Good luck.

I actually have no intentions of having kids despite having Pisces on my 5th house cusp...no planets in there hence not a major focus for me. I'm just curious in case I ever change my mind.

Another good question, an honest answer is no, the astrology chart can do magic but I wouldn't use it to pick how many children I would have. Better use a pendulum or some other predictive method.

And don't forget to do your homework and learn to relax, to find strategies to manage your stress levels. That is more important than anything else in your life if you want to fall pregnant at this stage. There is ample evidence that stress affects physical health and fertility and falling pregnant are dependent on a healthy body as much as anything else.

Good luck.

Thank you again and I will take your advice.

MaybeNow

I'm constantly amazed at how many people who claim to want kids never spend any time with them so are totally unrealistic. Sort of like wanting to be married and never dating. Why not offer to babysit for relatives, neighbors or friends or volunteer at their kid's birthday party? Quite eye opening.

I had a college roommate who constantly scolded me about my not wanting kids. She wanted a houseful of them. She got married, had one and then got her tubes tied! :whistling:

I thought fertility had to do with Chiron. I think an astrologer told me because of my chiron I'd never have kids, so I was relieved.

Last edited:

theoddone

I'm constantly amazed at how many people who claim to want kids never spend any time with them so are totally unrealistic. Sort of like wanting to be married and never dating. Why not offer to babysit for relatives, neighbors or friends or volunteer at their kid's birthday party? Quite eye opening.

I had a college roommate who constantly scolded me about my not wanting kids. She wanted a houseful of them. She got married, had one and then got her tubes tied! :whistling:

I thought fertility had to do with Chiron. I think an astrologer told me because of my chiron I'd never have kids, so I was relieved.

I've never seen anything that says Chiron is related to your fertility. It's the wounded healer and where it lies on your chart is where your wound is.

Dubyadude1986

I am also curious of fertility outlook. Great thread by the way; I hope everyone on here who wants and loves kids are able to have them. Any interpretation is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Marinka

I didn't read all the posts so not sure if you mentioned whether you are currently trying or not. Jupiter is moving through the 5th house of children and it will be moving to trine your mars which is the ruler of the 1st. This would be a "fertile time" and the trine occurs July/August of this year.

Dubyadude1986

I didn't read all the posts so not sure if you mentioned whether you are currently trying or not. Jupiter is moving through the 5th house of children and it will be moving to trine your mars which is the ruler of the 1st. This would be a "fertile time" and the trine occurs July/August of this year.

Awesome! Thank you so much. It would be strange if it did; I just met someone new that I am really into but that would be too fast; unless of course that's in the cards? Great to know what to track though... Thanks.

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
I am also curious of fertility outlook. Great thread by the way; I hope everyone on here who wants and loves kids are able to have them. Any interpretation is greatly appreciated.

Dubya, I don't know if you are a male or female, so please excuse me if I make a mistake.

Pisces Ascendant makes for a lot of sensitivity, Neptune, its ruler, is in the 10th House conjunct Mercury, Venus and a wide conjunction with the Sun (13 degs). All are well aspected and I see the drive to succeed in your career is very strong on your list of what to do in life.

Capricorn Sun in the 10th, that really nice as well, your 10th House looks good. Should be a nice place to visit when you are ready.

Moon in Scorpio conjunct Pluto and Mars, and in the 8th House, as you said before, thats a wowzers. Its a big lesson there on managing your emotions, especially anger. Be careful you don't turn that inwards, it could hurt you. Its all nicely channeled towards the stellium in your 10th so when you get angry you shift it into work :)

This is also astral travel and flying in your dreams, so a nice placement otherwise.

I don't see anything that should upset your family plans, your chart looks quite stable and balanced. I wouldn't worry about Chiron too much, he is quite isolated but some deep meditations to chat with him should help sort things out a bit.

I'll look at your transiting chart later.

Marinka

Getting pregnant in a new relationship is never a good idea. The man is unlikely to stick around. Unless you plan to raise a child alone and just get money out of him. Sadly, that is all too common these days. Of course, being the bio dad, he would have some claim on the child and if you didn't like him and split up, would you want to risk that?

If he is your soulmate, waiting a couple of years and getting married would give you a better chance at giving your child two loving parents. What's the best scenario for the child? When you have kids you can no longer put yourself first.

Interesting .. can you provide the astrology placements/aspects you used for your analysis?

Dubyadude1986

I'm a male but I still agree that pregnancy should never occur too early in a relationship.

I just was commenting that the July/August transit is unlikely to help me this time around due to the new relationship. Hopefully, I can have a family in the future.