Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 03-16-2014, 09:58 AM

Re: Astrological Advice Needed For a Depressed Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visakha21 View Post
I have attached my Charts below.

Im 22 years old this year. Im a Virgo Lagna.

My life became a roller coaster ride from year 2009 when my sade sati be-ginned. I Had to step up and become independent and practically live a life of an orphan even though I have a family, I had to earn money to pay for my education and survival at the same time support my parents and 2 younger siblings financially whenever possible. There were days I had no money to even eat. It really happened, but god blessed me with good friends who helped. I am able to survive to date with gods blessings.

The was a change in my education field on year 2012 when I received a sponsorship. In the same year I started a company in the IT field which made me able to afford my food and I have been continuing what I was doing. But I hardly make any money as I don't find projects or maybe there will be delays in payment or even worse I meet nasty people who will try to take advantage of my age but I was able to avoid it with my detail oriented nature as it made me argue with people twice my age constructively and save myself more trouble instead of them taking advantage.

I am having unimaginable financial issues which makes me get very frustrated as everything in my life is doesn't seem to show fruits no matter how much effort is being put in but in turn that actually makes me even more ambitious to try out more things but everything just becomes static at a certain point. Which increases depression.

I have been learning astrology for the past 3 months as I have no idea what triggered it as it happened suddenly.

I have saturn(shravana) in own sign and mercury(jyeshta) in own nakshatra. But rahu is conjunct with mercury in 3rd house. Does this show anything?

Since november 2013 things became even worse as saturn is transiting in my nakshatra which is visakha and moon sign libra. Everything is getting delayed.

My question is, am I going through all the problems in my life because of my sade sati or its because of some other reason. As i believe, they say saturn in own nakshatra will not do harm. If its other reasons what can it be.

Does rahu and mars(debilitated) do harm or it does good for me?

How bad is Sun as its the 12th lord placed in 4th house. plus my relationship with my dad becoming worse from day to day to the point in which he is like an enemy at the moment where any conversation leads to an argument.

In terms of relationships, I have not had any relationship so far as when girls enter my life they will bring in some sort of problems like cheating and taking advantage and so on.Its like they come to me, talk nicely and once they get what they need or realise they cant benefit further they just leave. Is this because Saturn is in conjunction with Venus?When will I meet my life partner?

Apart from a few of the bad things i mentioned above, god blessed me with intelligence though to the point everyday at least 1 or 2 new people I meet in the corporate world acknowledges it, I believe this is my lagna lord Mercury in 3rd house. Correct me if I am wrong.

Which planets needs to be strengthened?
I believe there will be someone out there to patiently read what I wrote and help me in possible ways. Your knowledge can help me.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Did you change your direction post Aug 2012? You mentioned 2012.

Saturn transiting in the second house & on the 11th lord can be financially confusing; while the sani dasa moon antardasa with natal sani aspecting natal moon + sani transiting on moon can be very confusing.

This year is like a long patient wait when you are feeling that who the hell are you living for... sort of thing. A time for patience & discipline with hardly any time for play/enjoyment. Just work, work- without rewards.
Yes, this kind of sani dasa can feel very lonely, particularly after 2002 and or 2008.

The last 10 days of July to the first five days of Aug 2014 brings a strong respite. This may be due to something in June 2014.

Of course I am using the birthtime in the pdf document, so I could be wrong.

The present frustrations with no sight of openings... gives way after Sept 2014 with good direction within the first 5 months of 2015.

RishiRahul

https://www.facebook.com/Rishi1958
for political/mundane predictions

Last edited by RishiRahul; 03-16-2014 at 11:54 AM.
Unread 03-17-2014, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
Could I be struggling because Im running saturn dasha and saturn is debilitated in d10 dashamsha chart. D10 is also virgo lagna, can it be called vargotama lagna. Attached is D1, D9, D10 chart.

saturn-venus strong in the rashi chart as lords 5/9 conjunct forming rajayoga for prosperity and strong in the shadbala, move to cancer labhamsa in the navamsa chart with moon elevated taurus, saturn-venus aspecting capricorn 5th and protective,

while in the dasamsa saturn-rahu debilated aries 8th/ashtamamsa tending to rise and fall forming shrapit yoga/pitrudosha, while saturn aries could be good for service orientation/the service sector connected with 8th house for research/exploratory services, debilated saturn makes elevated aspect over libra 2nd for family-finances.

saturn lord 6th over the 8th forming vipareeta rajayoga, success amidst adversity.

debilated mars in the navamsa makes elevated aspect over capricorn 5th for position/speculation. debilation cancelled by elevated moon tending to slower pace of growth.

currently saturn-moon dasa as you say, tending to slower pace of growth/recovery perhaps.

for saturn-rahu aries 8th dasamsa, may offer karpoor arathy to pitrus/grand-father, great-grandfather, etc tuesdays late evening, donate to old age homes, respect-serve-gift grandfatherly figures in the family, etc.

may once three months donate 1.25kg each whole black urad dal and mustard/rai, and white til on a tuesday late evening to lord Ganapati at the temple.

hope this helps reflect further,

best wishes,

kshantaram

OM SHRIGANESHAYA NAMAHA,

KALAHASTHI CHARANAU SHARANAM AHAM PRAPADHYE
SWAMIYE SHARANAM AYYAPPA,

Thank you so much for your time sir. Really appreciate it a lot. Your replies adds up to my astrological knowledge.

I will do the remedies mentioned.

There was a question you missed out sir, will cut and paste below.

Have been wanting to ask this question for a long time but it always missed out. Sun in 4th house - saggitarius. Sun is said to lose its dig bala in 4th house, so no strength, I will be having 22nd birthday this year december which is the age sun matures. What could be the results or changes? I also read that it will show results from 21st birthday? Correct me if im wrong.
Sun is in ascendant in navamsha chart with exalted moon.

Regards,

“Lord Ram gave Hanuman a quizzical look and said, "What are you, a monkey or a man?" Hanuman bowed his head reverently, folded his hands and said, "When I do not know who I am, I serve You and when I do know who I am, You and I are One.”

Jai Hanuman
Unread 03-17-2014, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RishiRahul View Post
Hello,

Yes Sir you are right, it happened In between May and October. If I am not mistaken it is August. Can I know what caused it?

Saturn transiting in the second house & on the 11th lord can be financially confusing; while the sani dasa moon antardasa with natal sani aspecting natal moon + sani transiting on moon can be very confusing.

This year is like a long patient wait when you are feeling that who the hell are you living for... sort of thing. A time for patience & discipline with hardly any time for play/enjoyment. Just work, work- without rewards.
Yes, this kind of sani dasa can feel very lonely, particularly after 2002 and or 2008.

Yes Sir I always get that feeling. I even sit and think at times for my age have I had any fun? I just transformed into a workaholic. To view it positively I would say Its a wonderful time for self realisation and growth from 2002. The lonely feeling was always there.

The last 10 days of July to the first five days of Aug 2014 brings a strong respite. This may be due to something in June 2014.

That is good news, What is going to trigger this sir? Jupiter transit?

The time is 1.46am, i just add 10 seconds most of the time as I dont think the time taken by the nurse in the hospital would have been extremely accurate.

The present frustrations with no sight of openings... gives way after Sept 2014 with good direction within the first 5 months of 2015.

Really looking forward for it as even a slight amount of reward for years of effort and sleepless nights will help.

RishiRahul
Thank you very much for taking your time to look at my chart sir, really appreciate it. I have added comments above.

Regards,

“Lord Ram gave Hanuman a quizzical look and said, "What are you, a monkey or a man?" Hanuman bowed his head reverently, folded his hands and said, "When I do not know who I am, I serve You and when I do know who I am, You and I are One.”

Jai Hanuman
Unread 03-17-2014, 06:06 PM

Quote:

There was a question you missed out sir, will cut and paste below.

Have been wanting to ask this question for a long time but it always missed out. Sun in 4th house - saggitarius. Sun is said to lose its dig bala in 4th house, so no strength, I will be having 22nd birthday this year december which is the age sun matures. What could be the results or changes? I also read that it will show results from 21st birthday? Correct me if im wrong.

Sun is in ascendant in navamsha chart with exalted moon.

Regards,

sun sagittarius philosophical, optimistic, sportive. ambitious, impulsive, love of law and justice. 4th house for studiousness.

sun separative 4th house, could separate from motherland, sun lord 12th for foreign lands over the 4th moreover.

sun-moon taurus navamsa represent 9th natal, moon lord 11th for gains, sun lord 12th, may be gains from distant travels, while sun-moon 9th elevated taurus could have administrative aptitudes, study of psychology, hotel management, etc. taurus love of food and comforts. taurus creative and energetic, bold and beautiful, stubborn, determined, artistic tastes.

hope generic observations help reflect/infer further.

ks
Unread 03-20-2014, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RishiRahul
Hello,

Yes Sir you are right, it happened In between May and October. If I am not mistaken it is August. Can I know what caused it?

Yes Sir I always get that feeling. I even sit and think at times for my age have I had any fun? I just transformed into a workaholic. To view it positively I would say Its a wonderful time for self realisation and growth from 2002. The lonely feeling was always there.
RishiRahul=The lonely feeling from 2002 due to saturn dasa with saturn conjunct venus.

That is good news, What is going to trigger this sir? Jupiter transit?
RishiRahul= Yes & no for Jupiter transit. Multiple factors.

The time is 1.46am, i just add 10 seconds most of the time as I dont think the time taken by the nurse in the hospital would have been extremely accurate.

Really looking forward for it as even a slight amount of reward for years of effort and sleepless nights will help.
RishiRahul=I was talking of things become worse from Nov 2013 becoming better.

RishiRahul

Regards,

Thank you very much for taking your time to look at my chart sir, really appreciate it. I have added comments above.

Regards,[/QUOTE]

Hello,

Comments above please

RishiRahul

Last edited by RishiRahul; 03-20-2014 at 07:32 PM.
Unread 03-29-2014, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
sun sagittarius philosophical, optimistic, sportive. ambitious, impulsive, love of law and justice. 4th house for studiousness.

sun separative 4th house, could separate from motherland, sun lord 12th for foreign lands over the 4th moreover.
sir, but 4th lord in 1st house is protective of motherland, is this right? if thats the case which one will be more prominent?

sun-moon taurus navamsa represent 9th natal, moon lord 11th for gains, sun lord 12th, may be gains from distant travels, while sun-moon 9th elevated taurus could have administrative aptitudes, study of psychology, hotel management, etc. taurus love of food and comforts. taurus creative and energetic, bold and beautiful, stubborn, determined, artistic tastes.

I have noticed that in my software it says moon in combust in navamsha but so far nobody mentioned it in this thread. Is there an exception?

hope generic observations help reflect/infer further.

ks
Thanks again for your feedback sir.

Jai Hanuman
Unread 08-22-2014, 09:27 PM

What Should I do next? I feel as if Im drained and very weak. I have no direction and Its hard to be optimistic.

I have been trying so hard to lift my family up with working as hard as I can. Not even one thing I did ever worked, everything goes up to 95% and remains there and becomes slow.

All this while my family was unprivileged only in terms of finance, we were happy with what we had even though the struggle to come out of problem is constantly there. On the 6th this month my younger sister got into an accident when she was crossing the road and there goes all our happiness as she was unconscious for 12 days. With both legs broken and slight head injuries she lies in the hospital bed. Thank god she woke up 3 days ago and she doesn't have any memory loss. In a few weeks she will be discharged from the hospital and we cant even take her to our house immediately. we stay in the 4th floor of an apartment without an elevator. I have been trying so hard and I have not been able to make any arrangements to shift to a landed unit. Money again and again becomes an issue.

Why does all this take place. I am unable to even take her to a better hospital. Whats the point of possessing intelligence and getting praised when it doesn't help for anything. What else is required of me apart from discipline and hard work. Nothing moves forward.

Plus the incident happened with my sister has impacted me a lot. Being a person who cant see people in pain, I have to see my sister in pain everyday which makes me weak.

I believe I have to be patient and go through my bad time. What should you do during a bad time? sit and meditate only? so how will you attain success by only practicing patience. dont you have to work hard and what do you do when your hardwork and effort is not working? how does this work. so what if you have a good time. no hardwork is needed? Everything happens on its own?

The past 2 year has been really severe. I used to think 2010 was the worst but I was wrong, because there was some sort of progress. Currently, hard work has become an understatement for me. I work almost 12 hours a day and I’m still a student. Entrepreneurship is my passion. My dad failed in his business and never lets me take the path but I can’t resist it. I somehow believe I will make it in business. I have been trying so hard but there is no fruits to my hard work , if there was a few words to explain my current situation, it will be delays, slow and confusion. I have about 7 projects pending. 2 of which are startups and I have friends who are working for/with me. Everything has been going on without any sense of opening. I don’t believe in lingering onto only one thing so I kept finding projects when things get delayed. It somehow now accumulated to so many projects. Even 1 project will bring so much relieve to me. I have been trying to get funding for my startups from the government but lately I just feel like my energy is being drained slowly has there is no gains for all those sleepless nights, apart from that I only get made fun of and laughed at for trying to become a businessman at a young age and things like that when I know I am capable.

I have 6 more months to graduate. Should I just quit all my entreprenurial activities and get a job after graduation. is it not working because i wasnt meant to be an entrepreneur, but even my freelance work i did did not get me any returns. whats my purpose in life? what should I do next. Im lost.

If there is someone out there who can feel my pain. Pls guide me. My mind is all bashed up. All i could do was type some out.

Jai Hanuman
Unread 08-27-2014, 05:35 AM

Thumbs down Re: Astrological Advice Needed For a Depressed Person

Visakha,

sorry to learn of your sister's major accident and your grief.

currently rahu transit jupiter virgo perhaps tending to cloud wisdom, to care, impacting judgment, impulsiveness, etc. natal mer-rahu over scorpio 3rd tending to impulsive risk taking.

saturn lord 6th negating to own cap 5th, negating employment prospects. saturn 5th lord conj 9th lord venus, prosperity through artistic pursuits, elevated aspect from mars over cap promoting wealth, may be through creative or educational activities involving children, safe investments, etc.

moon lord 11th for gains over libra 2nd for finance-speech and could tend to earnings through educational activities, banking, public relations, dairying, etc. moon elevated over taurus navamsa tending to hotel management, food processing, etc

mars debilated over cancer 11th for gains, saturn-mars opp under struggle, debilation of mars cancelled as lord moon elevated navamsa, saturn lord of elevation over own cap aspecting mars, hence slower pace of gains-profits.

asc-10th lord mars over scorpio 3rd, mars-rahu, research-occult aptitude, may be equity research, etc.

jupiter aspect over own pisces 7th for career-vocation-business and protective, but pisces inimical under stress-delay. inimical jup over asc impacting health probably intestines, liver, etc. jupiter debilated aspect over saturn-venus cap impacting education-romance-speculation, etc. compensated by elevated aspect from mars over cap, but saturn-mars opp tending to stress-struggle over 5/11 matters etc.

sun over sag 4th philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, sportive, love of justice, aspecting analytical gemini 10th for career, tending to managerial leadership and admin skills.

mixed bag of potentials to explore, sat dasa, sat own cap 5th, negating employment prospects, explore business-entrepreneurial prospects, sat-mars opp the struggle thereof, moon 2nd good for finances elevated navamsa, 2/9 lord venus conj sat own cap 5th for creative pursuits and prosperity elevated aspect from mars, mars cancer 11th for gains debilated, debilation cancelled slower pace of profits-gains.

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further devising personal strategy, sat dasa unfriendly with asc virgo, expectations moderate.

mer dasa follows, asc-10th lord mer-rahu over sentimental-reserved scorpio 3rd good for occult-research aptitudes, equity research, etc to illustrate. could have acting skills hiding own emotions, mer-rahu 2nd from moon for finances, could tend to rise-fall, calls for ancestor worship, rahu debilated scorpio, lord mars debilated, debilation cancelled venus lord of elevation 4th quadrant from moon, slower pace of growth.

could float 1.25kg each whole green moongdal and mustard seeds over floating river tues late evening, prayers to Mata Mahakali offering some kumkum. 3rd house for siblings. lord mars debilated.

hope this helps, hopefully,

wishing you well, speedy recovery to your sister, GOD BLESS!!!

kshantaram
JAI MATA MAHAKALI, BHADRAKALI, MATA DURGE,
MATA PARVATI, RENUKA MATA,
TATWA NIRANJANAYA TARAKA RAMAYA NAMAHA
Visakha21 (08-28-2014)
Unread 08-27-2014, 07:40 PM

Thumbs down??? by whom, why, seeing this symbol first time on forums.

hope was helpful to the OP revisiting the chart.

idea was to empathise with the thread and see what i could say, to my best,
whether to pursue entrepreneurial prospects or not, though the answer that emerges sounds vague.

saturn significator for employment prospects-inclinations negates 6th house for work-employment. moon lord 11th for gains over the 2nd for finances. saturn-venus lords 1/9 conj tending to prosperity, while sat-mars opp under stress-struggle on the entrepreneurial path. moon elevated in navamsa.

hope this helps further - regret in case humble effort revisiting the chart was found waste???

ks

Last edited by kshantaram; 08-27-2014 at 07:42 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
Visakha21 (08-28-2014)
Unread 09-01-2014, 04:37 AM

reference PM:

Presently, Saturn & Mars are together in Libra till 4.09.2014.

The effects are more as you are passing through Saturn-Mars dasa.

I may be able to contribute when i come back to base end September.

Best wishes

The Following User Says Thank You to Rajarshi For This Useful Post:
Visakha21 (09-26-2014)
Unread 09-30-2014, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajarshi View Post
Rahu is with 1st & 10th lord (Mercury) and is aspecting 11th house is your main planet for work & profession. Jupiter and Saturn have added to the strength of your work and profession.

You do not have any planet in 6, 8 or 12th houses (Dusthan)....which is good.

In your chart,(i) Saturn & Jupiter (ii) Mars & Moon (iii) Mars & Saturn (iv) Mars & Venus (v) Rahu & Mercury (vi) Saturn & Venus have made relationships.

Bold indicates strong relationship.

Finance: 11th house indicates income. It is damaged by 8th lord. Enemy Saturn, Venus & Rahu are aspecting 11th house and damaging further.

But 11th lord is in 2nd house ( wealth) is a good combination.

Mars is Vargottam ( debilitated) in 11th house. It will give you some income.

2nd house Libra is aspected by Mars, which is damaging but Saturn is aspecting 2nd house ( friendly house)...which will bring some fund and savings.

11th house has 36 Ashtakabarga points is indicative of good income ( generally speaking).

Present situation;
(i) Saturn Maha dasa & Saturn Sade Sati running at the same time.

(ii) Saturn is aspecting Moon in natal chart.

(iii) Also, Saturn mahadasa & Moon antardasa is running till mid August.

(iv) Saturn & Rahu together are in Libra ( Moon sign) now.

Silver lining i) Moon is exalted in Navamsa.

(ii) Jupiter is in Lagna.

Full focus should be given to pass present time and 100% patience need to be exercised. Each day should be planned to pass peacefully.

Saturn aspecting Moon in natal chart signifies depressive tendency which has been aggravated by present transit & Dasa.

Consultations should be made with Vedic astrologer personally and remedy of Saturn should be taken without fail.

Exalted Moon in Navamsa is showing that you should be able to combat depressive tendencies successfully with some help.

Best wishes,
"Consultations should be made with Vedic astrologer personally and remedy of Saturn should be taken without fail."

Please indicate what remedy you have taken for Saturn [ after consultations with your astrologer]

Thanks

Unread 10-03-2014, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajarshi View Post
"Consultations should be made with Vedic astrologer personally and remedy of Saturn should be taken without fail."

Please indicate what remedy you have taken for Saturn [ after consultations with your astrologer]

Thanks
I consulted a vedic astrologer and I was told to do prayers for Saturn. I was told that I am facing obstacles because Saturn is a slow moving planet. Weekly on Saturdays I was asked to light up a sesame seed light and pray to Saturn and make 9 rounds. I have been doing that.

I had a discussion with the astrologer and asked if it’s the debilitated mars causing problems. So he told me to do prayers for Mars and Lord Muruga for 18 weeks. I have completed them too.

I have also been doing prayers for Jupiter on Thursdays for the past 1 year.

I was told not to do any business with my own investment till my mercury dasha starts. I am still very confused about this. All that I have been doing past 2 years is to build my own tech companies. I can’t run any with my own investment as I don’t have any initial capital or savings. So I would be seeking funds from Venture Capital or Government. It will be me running the business with people’s funds but with a big share in the company. So I do not know if I should continue building my ventures and seek funds or to change direction and look for a job upon graduation as I have way more experience for anyone my age.

I would like to know whats my karmic life path. What does my navamsha says as I believe that’s what people become slowly towards reaching their 30s?
Nothing works out in my life, im just passing my papers for my degree, startups are stuck, I even face some obstacles in my part time job. Im afraid I will become alcoholic as even drinking is becoming a habit. I thought maybe a girl in my life would be good to get rid of my drinking habit as at least I will have someone to talk to but the 1 or 2 girls I come across will put up an innocent face and do things behind my back just to make things worse.

I have not been able to find any article online on what happens if rahu conjuncts 1st and 10th lord. I would like to know this so I can explore how I can improve myself as I believe rahu amplifies.

Is there neech bang raaj yoga in my charts?
I have read articles that you need to work so hard. I feel like I over exhaust myself and work too hard. But nothing seems to work. Lately I just lost my energy and I Dont feel like doing anything no matter how much patience i exercise or meditation I do daily.

Hope your advice's will help. Really appreciate it.

Jai Hanuman
Unread 10-03-2014, 10:44 PM

Visakha21,

Your birth time stated in chart is 1.46.10. Who recorded in seconds? Is it by some doctor/hospital or in home or done by some astrologer?

Thanks
Unread 10-04-2014, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhundhun View Post
Visakha21,

Your birth time stated in chart is 1.46.10. Who recorded in seconds? Is it by some doctor/hospital or in home or done by some astrologer?

Thanks
Im sorry sir, it was me I didnt know that seconds can influence degrees around january when I generated the chart, My birth certificate says 1.46am.

But I always have had a doubt on how could they have been so accurate.

Shall I generate another chart?

Thanks

Jai Hanuman
Unread 10-05-2014, 12:02 AM

I think, you should seek answers and workarounds using Western Astrology. That could have some more clear explanations. In your context,

~ Saturn afflicts Venus (ASC lord) by conjunction,
~ Saturn afflicts Ceres (nurturing influence) by conjunction
~ Saturn afflicts Moon (MC lord) by square and
~ Saturn afflicts Par Fortuna (luck) by square

Saturn is lord of 4th and 5th in your chart and the negative influence will arise from affairs of 4th (e.g. home) and affairs of 5th (e.g. love).

Recent problems are -ve influence caused by Sun's and Mar's progression (2009-2012). Saturn's transit through 1st and 2nd was also -ve.

Since Mars is in 10th (even if in fall) and Jupiter is in 1st, you could recover from -ve influences soon.

Good luck.

Last edited by dhundhun; 10-05-2014 at 01:55 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dhundhun For This Useful Post:
Visakha21 (10-24-2014)
Unread 10-11-2014, 05:54 AM

Well pls send your full birth details also...

See as per your chart you had Jupiter Dasha till 2002.. and Jupiter in Mer sign makes a person very intelligent. But he is in his enmical sign Mer and Jupiter has Kendra Dhipati dosh as well. thus you faced all problems like no money etc....Then you started Sat Dasha who is in 5th House with his Guru Venus.. as 9th Lord and 2nd Lord making a Raj Yoga. aspected by Mars who is 8th Lord gives a sudden change in life... and mars as 3rd Lord Boosted sat to work , ..Saturn Loves to work and no one in this world who is running Saturn Dasha can sit idle...The transit of Sat over Libra .. in second House makes a person independent ,, Lagna Lord in 3rd house help or support from friends is there... Your Sun in 4th House is hemmed Between Malefics thus sun is weak and very close to rahu thus gives bitter relations with father... Now after Nov 2014 Sat would be over your 10th lord Mer .. good opportunity for work now. and Jupiter over your Mars in 11th house would support Sat also... Mars though Debilitated receives aspect of sat thus giving him Neech Bhanga Raj yoga... and Malefics specially neech in 11th house are the best .... then your 10th House is hemmed between malefics and 10th Lord mer in Rahu /ketu axis ...thus delays all projects or profession problems..
You need to wear an Emerald in your Neck in gold and in Green string on Wednesday.. .
Unread 10-11-2014, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Babbar View Post
Well pls send your full birth details also...

See as per your chart you had Jupiter Dasha till 2002.. and Jupiter in Mer sign makes a person very intelligent. But he is in his enmical sign Mer and Jupiter has Kendra Dhipati dosh as well. thus you faced all problems like no money etc....Then you started Sat Dasha who is in 5th House with his Guru Venus.. as 9th Lord and 2nd Lord making a Raj Yoga. aspected by Mars who is 8th Lord gives a sudden change in life... and mars as 3rd Lord Boosted sat to work , ..Saturn Loves to work and no one in this world who is running Saturn Dasha can sit idle...The transit of Sat over Libra .. in second House makes a person independent ,, Lagna Lord in 3rd house help or support from friends is there... Your Sun in 4th House is hemmed Between Malefics thus sun is weak and very close to rahu thus gives bitter relations with father... Now after Nov 2014 Sat would be over your 10th lord Mer .. good opportunity for work now. and Jupiter over your Mars in 11th house would support Sat also... Mars though Debilitated receives aspect of sat thus giving him Neech Bhanga Raj yoga... and Malefics specially neech in 11th house are the best .... then your 10th House is hemmed between malefics and 10th Lord mer in Rahu /ketu axis ...thus delays all projects or profession problems..
You need to wear an Emerald in your Neck in gold and in Green string on Wednesday.. .

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your time on taking a look at my charts.

You mentioned provide full details.

Birth Time : 1.46am
Date of Birth : 21/12/1992
Place of Birth : Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia

(also uploading a chart with 1.46am time)

Just a few questions, whats your view on whether I should continue building my own ventures or work towards getting employed somewhere because you mentioned its good time for work after November. More details in post number 32. I have mentioned why I would like to know this.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...4&postcount=32

From November

Saturn is gonna transit over natal mercury and rahu from november. Saturn will also be casting an aspect over natal saturn and venus. What will this trigger?

I believe saturn limits, but how is saturn going to behave when its looking at its own house plus natal position. Does it boost instead.

How does neech bang raj yoga going to work. What will it indicate. does it manifest as age catches up?

Thank You very much for your time sir, really appreciate it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf VedicReport10-4-20141-34-43PM.pdf (245.8 KB, 1 views)

Jai Hanuman

Last edited by Visakha21; 10-11-2014 at 06:49 AM.
Unread 10-11-2014, 06:58 AM

Sat transit in 3rd house is considered good always as 3rd house is your energy to work and Saturn takes you out in field to work,, Best is Job .. Sat Aspecting Natal sat is good here because Sat is in his own sign with His Guru Venus... Neech Bhanga rajj yog here would manifest in Mars Maha Dasha which i think would not be possible, but during its Sub periods Mars would give good results...
The Following User Says Thank You to Rajesh Babbar For This Useful Post:
Visakha21 (10-24-2014)
Unread 10-12-2014, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RishiRahul View Post
Hello,

RishiRahul

Dear Visakha,

transit ketu in 7th hous, & transit sani aspecting the 12th post Nov will tend to bring changes in your business environment, as transit Jupiter is aso aspecting the 7th.

You should certainly feel this by May 2015, as mentioned before.

In any case I was expecting some development in terms of the environment giving indications of change options of some sort post Aug 2014.

RishiRahul

The Following User Says Thank You to RishiRahul For This Useful Post:
Visakha21 (11-16-2014)
Unread 01-23-2015, 04:37 PM

Dear Astrologers,

How do I find whats my purpose in Life?

The same me a year ago was too ambitious and I had things set in motion and I was chasing it to become like one of those internet entrepreneurs we read in news. I was really competing with people twice my age. Slowly everything collapsed and towards the end of the year I just dont know whats my direction in life anymore. Somehow I managed to control my drinking habits.

Lately I have no Idea whats happening, I feel like the wisdom I had in me diminished. No more forward moving drive.

I feel like I no longer have any interest in making money as all my efforts didn't work. I also started thinking what will I be doing if I have x amount and why do I need z amount.

I am a person who does regular self assessments, I have many friends who are at least 3-5 years elder than me. I have asked all of them and they cant spot a mistake and this word gets uttered a lot "just luck".

When I start driving, car breaks down. When I talk to a girl, every word I say somehow ends up as something bad. I work, and I dont get paid enough. Supposed to have graduated from my degree, every month a new delay comes.

I have no interest in anything. Whats happening and causing this?

Why does a 22 year old should go through this much? I feel being punished for being ambitious. I have friends my age who have not achieved anything, tried anything. they are stagnant. But whats the difference between me and them? I tried but gotten to a worse position.

What should I do?

If I am running through a bad period of time? Is there any reversal method which I should use to take advantage of the current situation.

Your help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Jai Hanuman

Last edited by Visakha21; 01-23-2015 at 05:00 PM.
Unread 01-26-2015, 03:07 PM

[QUOTE=Visakha21;577707]I consulted a vedic astrologer and I was told to do prayers for Saturn. I was told that I am facing obstacles because Saturn is a slow moving planet. Weekly on Saturdays I was asked to light up a sesame seed light and pray to Saturn and make 9 rounds. I have been doing that.

Continue above.

Have you heard about Maha Mrittunjay Mantra?

This is the one of the best Mantra for Saturn.

http://www.mahamrityunjaya.com/home.php

Go through the link and listen. Try your best to recite the mantra after taking bath preferably. You should get much relief.

Best wishes

The Following User Says Thank You to Rajarshi For This Useful Post:
Visakha21 (02-09-2015)
Unread 02-09-2015, 05:00 PM

For this time:

1.You must be rather short;
2.What have you studied?
3.When was your first job?

Marian
Unread 02-09-2015, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marian12345 View Post
For this time:

1.You must be rather short;
2.What have you studied?
3.When was your first job?

Marian
Hello Sir,

1) I am 5' 11 sir.
2) Currently still doing my degree. Started in Oct 2011 currently In my final year,Degree in economics, few months to complete. A shift happened in 2011. I was doing engineering and I was offered a full scholarship to do economics and I took it.
3) First job was around december 2009/ Jan 2010 - april 2010 ( not extremely accurate) but I completed high school around december 2009 and got myself a telemarketing job after that.

Thanks in Advance

Jai Hanuman

Last edited by Visakha21; 02-09-2015 at 05:22 PM.
Unread 02-09-2015, 06:12 PM

I think that the time of birth is good (at least up to D-24).Your heigth (not very good) is given clearly by Lagna in Virgo in Rasi and Taurus in Navamsa.With the Grahamalika in Rasi and Sun in Navamsa Lagna you have great ability to be a leader, with a strong capacity to organize people and managerial organizations.You may try to enter even into politics (in D-10 Sun is in 5th house and ends a Grahamalika yoga who starts from the 2nd house).
Your Moon is AK who is exalted in Navamsa Lagna.This shows a successful life.Moon is in Parivarthana with Venus from the 3rd house, and this is, also, a great yoga for great wealth and much money.Your Mars is in debility, but is retrograde, and he is like a planet in exaltation.Because Mars is in your 7th house from AL, you will be an affluent and famous person (BPHS- CH. 29.26).

Marian
Unread 02-09-2015, 06:34 PM

Quote:

Dear Astrologers,

How do I find whats my purpose in Life?

The same me a year ago was too ambitious and I had things set in motion and I was chasing it to become like one of those internet entrepreneurs we read in news. I was really competing with people twice my age. Slowly everything collapsed and towards the end of the year I just dont know whats my direction in life anymore. Somehow I managed to control my drinking habits.

Lately I have no Idea whats happening, I feel like the wisdom I had in me diminished. No more forward moving drive.

I feel like I no longer have any interest in making money as all my efforts didn't work. I also started thinking what will I be doing if I have x amount and why do I need z amount.

I am a person who does regular self assessments, I have many friends who are at least 3-5 years elder than me. I have asked all of them and they cant spot a mistake and this word gets uttered a lot "just luck".

When I start driving, car breaks down. When I talk to a girl, every word I say somehow ends up as something bad. I work, and I dont get paid enough. Supposed to have graduated from my degree, every month a new delay comes.

I have no interest in anything. Whats happening and causing this?

Why does a 22 year old should go through this much? I feel being punished for being ambitious. I have friends my age who have not achieved anything, tried anything. they are stagnant. But whats the difference between me and them? I tried but gotten to a worse position.

What should I do?

If I am running through a bad period of time? Is there any reversal method which I should use to take advantage of the current situation.

Your help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

mid-Mar saturn turns retro towards elevated moon libra 2nd good for family-finances till end july, saturn dasa too. saturn libra debilated aspect over aries 8th prone to dangers to care, however, in awareness. natal mars debilated over cancer 11th.

2nd wk April jup direct over elevated cancer 11th for income-gains-friendships trine aspect own pisces 7th promoting relationship-marriage, trine mer-rahu scorpio 3rd promoting research-occult aptitudes.

jup cancer however debilated aspect over sat-venus cap 5th impacting education-romance-position etc. jup-sat opp tending to missed opportunities, miscalculations-misjudgments. hope transit sat aspect own cap 5th protective same time.

rahu transit jupiter virgo asc till end 015 clouding wisdom perhaps tending to be extra critical, jup lord 7th inimical for virgo asc impacting health transit rahu, impacting liver, intestine, etc perhaps to care.

same time rahu friendly virgo 12th from moon tends to give a lift in life, rahu transit asc activating natal mer-rahu scorpio for research-investigation orientation.

come Aug sat direct scorpio 2nd from the moon/sadesati over mer-rahu initiative-communications under stress, while could be good for research orientation, sat aspecting own cap 5th protective of education-position etc during the 2.5yr transit. saturn-rahu dasa. sat lord 6th over scorpio could be prone to urological issues prone to tb-cancer perhaps, as well as impacting chest-lungs etc. sat aspecting taurus 9th impacting, slowing down luck.

come 2016 ketu moves to acq 6th prone to health issues-sciatica of lower legs, intestinal issues, etc, prone to be aggressive with opponents, prone to job separations. jup-rahu leo 12th tending to foreign lands transit 11th from the moon for gains, clouding wisdom impacting spiritual growth, etc

thus mixed bag, needing to care for health, keep wisdom under check, watch for areas of gains, research orientation, gains from rahu transit 12th from the moon, and transit 11th from the moon later come 2016, gains from foreign lands, to tread with wisdom, and again not to miss opportunities the jup-sat opp April-July miscalculations-misjudgments.

while it is sat-rahu dasa, sat own cap 5th for education-position-luck but semi-friendly with virgo asc, and rahu debilated scorpio sentimental-suspicious-occult indulgence-secretive-initaitve and communications under stress, currently rahu transit friendly intellectual virgo asc good but clouding overall wisdom transit inimical jupiter over critical virgo.

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further, pick as relevant on the ground. find helpful enough. could share specific feedbacks.

wishing well - sat retro elevated libra 2nd, jup direct elevated cancer 11th for gains sooner, rahu transit friendly virgo 12th from the moon!!! ketu spiritual pisces.

kshantaram
Visakha21 (02-10-2015)

Tags
advice, astrological, depressed, needed, person, virgo