Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 05-22-2020, 10:00 PM
Account Closed

When will I find love

When will I find love
Would be grateful for your insights how you got to your conclusions 😍

Last edited by Hkk; 05-22-2020 at 10:03 PM.
Unread 05-22-2020, 10:01 PM
Account Closed

Re: When will I find love

https://imgur.com/a/KppbKrK
Unread 05-22-2020, 11:01 PM
Account Closed

Can I ask more than one question About this or just this one question
Unread 05-23-2020, 12:51 PM
Account Closed

Would be great if someone could tell me insights and Great way to practice 😇
Unread 05-23-2020, 05:15 PM
Account Closed

😊........................
Unread 05-23-2020, 08:55 PM

Looks like the chart is almost close to being non-readable since the ascendant is at 24 degrees. When it’s a late or early ascendant, the chart might be saying that the question is considered too soon to be asked.

With that in mind, you’re Jupiter and your 7th house, the house of marriage and partnerships, is Gemini, therefore your significator is Mercury. Your 5th house is the house of romance, ruled by Taurus, therefore the signficator is Venus. Jupiter and Mercury aren’t in a strong aspect, only a Quintile, which either doesn’t count or is too weak of a consideration since it’s a minor aspect.
Mercury and Venus are conjunct though, so maybe soon? The Moon being in your 5th shows how much you want it. Jupiter in your 1st also shows this, but be careful about that. You might be craving love for “selfish” reasons; you might be in love with the idea of love, not love itself. Mercury and Venus being in 6th, the house of health, makes sense. We’re in the middle of the COVID pandemic, therefore your health should be a priority.

In a nutshell, it’s too soon to tell, especially right now.There’s bigger priorities to think about. People’s health is on the line and many people aren’t working due to the pandemic. If anything, entering a relationship right now or even finding someone to date is too difficult.

Maybe try asking again at the end of the year. You can also try your natal chart and current transits. Current transits can show when your chances of finding love are good (transit Venus and Jupiter in your 5th or 7th are considered when good indicators).
Unread 05-23-2020, 09:03 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloxkinghere View Post
Looks like the chart is almost close to being non-readable since the ascendant is at 24 degrees. When it’s a late or early ascendant, the chart might be saying that the question is considered too soon to be asked.

With that in mind, you’re Jupiter and your 7th house, the house of marriage and partnerships, is Gemini, therefore your significator is Mercury. Your 5th house is the house of romance, ruled by Taurus, therefore the signficator is Venus. Jupiter and Mercury aren’t in a strong aspect, only a Quintile, which either doesn’t count or is too weak of a consideration since it’s a minor aspect.
Mercury and Venus are conjunct though, so maybe soon? The Moon being in your 5th shows how much you want it. Jupiter in your 1st also shows this, but be careful about that. You might be craving love for “selfish” reasons; you might be in love with the idea of love, not love itself. Mercury and Venus being in 6th, the house of health, makes sense. We’re in the middle of the COVID pandemic, therefore your health should be a priority.

In a nutshell, it’s too soon to tell, especially right now.There’s bigger priorities to think about. People’s health is on the line and many people aren’t working due to the pandemic. If anything, entering a relationship right now or even finding someone to date is too difficult.

Maybe try asking again at the end of the year. You can also try your natal chart and current transits. Current transits can show when your chances of finding love are good (transit Venus and Jupiter in your 5th or 7th are considered when good indicators).
Thank you for your insights. Much appreciated 😊

What you are saying does make sense especially in current circumstances. I just feel each year I think this year I will meet someone this will be the year. This year has had its own challenges re Covid. However i need to think of my health and others.

Thanks for helping put things into perspective 😇
Unread 05-23-2020, 09:53 PM

The strange obsession that the acceptance of particular religious metaphysics is necessary for salvation, and that the non-acceptance thereof is a heinous sin, condemning one to eternal punishment in hell is simply a way of fear-mongering and controlling the psyche of the masses.

Last edited by aquarius7000; 05-30-2020 at 08:08 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
scahm (05-23-2020)
Unread 05-23-2020, 11:17 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

moon to merc is the timer (months) or jup in aqua
several unsucessful rels coming up
nothing really likes jup..
moon wants merc
venus wants merc too

did u break up with anyone?
(why combustion)
and very weak jup
jup needs to enter aq to feel better
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
scahm (05-23-2020)
Unread 05-23-2020, 11:35 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi,

The Asc. at 24* is not late at all and perfectly readable. Actually all charts are perfectly readable in their own way because they are trying to tell you something.

Firstly, Jup (you) is retrograde, which makes it weak, as does its placement in the sign it is in. Secondly, Merc., which is the potential partner, is strongly placed in its own sign of Gemini. It is at the 7th house and entering it (its own house) as it separates from Venus, which could be an ex now. Literally, it sort of means that the person is going back to themself. The Moon, your co-significator, is in the sign of the potential partner, but before the Moon meets Mercury, Mars and Venus interfere. The Moon translates in a square to Mars (potential partner's 5th house of romantic affairs) to Venus (ex), and then Moon conjuncts Venus.

Can I ask, is there any ex lover or a good friend you are keen on getting together with?
Hi Aqua

Thank you for helping 😊

Yes there is a kind of ex. We had something but I couldn’t carry on with it. He’s not right for me with what’s going on in his life. I do like him but I must move on otherwise it will be no good for my life. Why do you ask about ex lover etc? Does it show in chart
Unread 05-23-2020, 11:36 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
moon wants merc
venus wants merc too

(why combustion)
and very weak jup
Thank you Tikana 😊
Kinda broke up yes. We weren’t really together together but I didn’t carry on with it. You see this in the chart too?

Last edited by Hkk; 05-24-2020 at 12:06 AM.
Unread 05-24-2020, 01:05 AM

The strange obsession that the acceptance of particular religious metaphysics is necessary for salvation, and that the non-acceptance thereof is a heinous sin, condemning one to eternal punishment in hell is simply a way of fear-mongering and controlling the psyche of the masses.

Last edited by aquarius7000; 05-30-2020 at 08:08 PM.
Unread 05-24-2020, 11:01 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
So, I see some contact in 16 days/weeks with that ex then. I don't see anything developing and with Mars interfering, you might only go for friendship (Mars rules your 11th/his 5th). At least I now get all that retrograde stuff - of Venus in the way. Was he more interested in you than you in him?

As to a new love, Jup is not doing well, and Moon seems used up, so I guess you will need to stay with yourself this summer. Enjoy your time alone. Nothing wrong with it.
Yes I feel i will spend summer without a man. That’s ok I will wait for something real and amazing 😇

And oh ok this ex may contact me then........ I will update if or when that happens
Unread 05-24-2020, 11:28 AM
Account Closed

Also my question WHEN will I find love still needs to be answered.

Can anyone see the answer to my question of WHEN....?

Or is it too late to answer with 24 degrees?
Unread 05-24-2020, 12:49 PM

Quote:
moon wants merc
venus wants merc too

(why combustion)
and very weak jup
Does Mars in Pisces not like Jup? And Jup in Cap exalts Mars?
Unread 05-26-2020, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Also my question WHEN will I find love still needs to be answered.

Can anyone see the answer to my question of WHEN....?

I answered that part of the q ... read carefully my answer
Unread 05-26-2020, 08:14 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
I answered that part of the q ... read carefully my answer
Aaah so u did! Didn’t understand, had to read it a couple of times. My apologies. So months...... does the chart indicate how many months or is the answer when Jupiter enters Aquarius?
Unread 05-26-2020, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Aaah so u did! Didn’t understand, had to read it a couple of times. My apologies. So months...... does the chart indicate how many months or is the answer when Jupiter enters Aquarius?
yeah .. basically you are not ready that is what this chart is saying. and this is NOTHiNG to do with coronvirus. Jup your head is not ready. moon is shaky too but worst is over .. most likely it is moon / merc because A. it will be out of combustion .. out of under sunbeams. it should be fine
Unread 05-26-2020, 08:50 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
yeah .. basically you are not ready that is what this chart is saying. and this is NOTHiNG to do with coronvirus. Jup your head is not ready. moon is shaky too but worst is over .. most likely it is moon / merc because A. it will be out of combustion .. out of under sunbeams. it should be fine
Do u know how many months time?
Unread 05-26-2020, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Do u know how many months time?
i already told you... moon to merc... subtract the difference you get your timing.
Unread 05-26-2020, 09:03 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
i already told you... moon to merc... subtract the difference you get your timing.
What do U mean. I don’t understand the answer. Can’t u just tell me the months by numbers? Or don’t you know?
Unread 05-26-2020, 09:20 PM

Quote:
What do U mean. I don’t understand the answer. Can’t u just tell me the months by numbers? Or don’t you know?
Lol ffs, this is a learning forum
Not a math class
Take deg of mercury and subtract deg of the moon
Unread 05-26-2020, 09:48 PM

Quote:
When will I find love
Would be grateful for your insights how you got to your conclusions 😍
You are Jupiter, in the 1st house, where you are assertive. But Jupiter is in Capricorn where you are debilitated. And Jupiter is going to conjunct Saturn, which is not much fun. Hitting a wall is a good description.

Jupiter will get past that Saturn wall and move into Aquarius at the end of December.

Until then we have “ Dissatisfaction with self, as well as others…quick irritability’

But there is attainment of far reaching objectives through industry, perseverance and patience.
[ from Ebertin: The Combination of Stellar Influences...=midpoints

So this is an important time for self improvement and preparing oneself to finally meet potential partners, when you are more ready and able to be your best self.

New Years Eve festivities can be a bountiful time for your new beginning. I think most people are looking forward to saying goodbye to 2020.
Unread 05-26-2020, 09:55 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
You are Jupiter, in the 1st house, where you are assertive. But Jupiter is in Capricorn where you are debilitated. And Jupiter is going to conjunct Saturn, which is not much fun. Hitting a wall is a good description.

Jupiter will get past that Saturn wall and move into Aquarius at the end of December.

Until then we have “ Dissatisfaction with self, as well as others…quick irritability’

But there is attainment of far reaching objectives through industry, perseverance and patience.
[ from Ebertin: The Combination of Stellar Influences...=midpoints

So this is an important time for self improvement and preparing oneself to finally meet potential partners, when you are more ready and able to be your best self.

New Years Eve festivities can be a bountiful time for your new beginning. I think most people are looking forward to saying goodbye to 2020.
Thank you Katydid 😍

Thanks for taking the time to look and reply with so much detail. I appreciate it and feel hopeful with your insights. I like the quotes you have put in.

Thanks again 😍🥰🌈🌈

Tags
find, love