Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Unread 05-25-2020, 08:02 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 57,483
Re: Lost cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
I think we repeat us in our arguments. I said that I agree with u and u seems to understand why I said 4 units but nevertheless u don't want to understand why I give arguments with other methods. I saw the 4 units and then try to explain/chose arguments why it's so. Also I didn't analysed this chart in the vedic way primary. I'm always practising western astrology when it's a tropical chart. But because my "intuition" gave me 4 units, I compared it with the sidereal chart, which gave me again 4 units-so I wrote it. And both methods don't differ that much. You can turn the zodiac yourself and compare it with my explanation. Even if my explanations are wrong, I insist on that the time is seen in the chart. I don't say it because I want to insist on my opinion but it's my experience. tropical and sidereal always show the same outcome and time.
Even if I only read the chart with a sidereal zodiac

without looking at the tropical,



you would wonder how I come to 4 units.
the fact is that this board is Western Tropical board

and while you say

you are not looking at the western tropical chart
everyone else on the board is viewing the western tropical chart
while you are viewing a sidereal chart

so obviously a sidereal vedica astrologer such as yourself
is going to dispute the tropical approach

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (05-25-2020)
  #52  
Unread 05-25-2020, 08:23 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 759
Re: Lost cat

the fact is that both zodiacs show the same outcome. So u can explain it to me now how to find the 4 units in the tropical chart. Sometimes the sidereal chart is clearer than the tropical or the other way around but like event charts, horary works the same way.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Unread 05-25-2020, 08:44 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 57,483
Re: Lost cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post

the fact is that both zodiacs show the same outcome. So u can explain it to me now how to find the 4 units in the tropical chart.
Sometimes the sidereal chart is clearer than the tropical or the other way around but like event charts, horary works the same way.
the fact is a sidereal chart for the same moment as an horary chart
has entirely different planetary SIGN/Ascendant SIGN placements
and obviously
we have a sidereal vedic board that is separate for a reason
i.e.
sidereal astrologers comment and post on our sidereal board
tropical astrologers comment and post on our tropical board
we have no sidereal horary board on our forum
therefore it is important
for any readers of western tropical horary
to be aware
when a sidereal vedic astrologer is posting comments
that are sidereal based
and not tropical based
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 05-25-2020, 08:53 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 759
Re: Lost cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
the fact is a sidereal chart for the same moment as an horary chart
has entirely different planetary SIGN/Ascendant SIGN placements
and obviously
we have a sidereal vedic board that is separate for a reason
i.e.
sidereal astrologers comment and post on our sidereal board
tropical astrologers comment and post on our tropical board
we have no sidereal horary board on our forum
therefore it is important
for any readers of western tropical horary
to be aware
when a sidereal vedic astrologer is posting comments
that are sidereal based
and not tropical based
This nevertheless doesn't answer my question! Do u agree with me that both charts have to show the same outcome? I don't want to discuss any sidereal chart. I want to know how to see the right time in the original chart. You will answer me again that the time isn't seen and wasn't questioned. So we can end the discussion here.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Unread 05-25-2020, 09:04 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 57,483
Re: Lost cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post

This nevertheless doesn't answer my question!
Do u agree with me that both charts have to show the same outcome?
I don't want to discuss any sidereal chart.
I want to know how to see the right time in the original chart.
You will answer me again that the time isn't seen and wasn't questioned.
So we can end the discussion here.
the discussion ends when the discussion ends
regarding your incessant demands
to discuss HORARY TECHNIQUE on a lost cat thread
you clearly do not know
that we have a separate tropical HORARY TECHNIQUE horary board
for such discussions
if anyone is interested
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Unread 05-25-2020, 09:11 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 759
Re: Lost cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
the discussion ends when the discussion ends
regarding your incessant demands
to discuss HORARY TECHNIQUE on a lost cat thread
you clearly do not know
that we have a separate tropical HORARY TECHNIQUE horary board
for such discussions
if anyone is interested
your replies don't make any sense more and more. I do know that this is a thread with a tropical horary chart to discuss western astrology horary charts!
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Unread 05-25-2020, 09:16 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 57,483
Re: Lost cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post

your replies don't make any sense more and more
. I do know that this is a thread with a tropical horary chart
to discuss western astrology horary charts!
well done - that's the purpose of this board

this board
and not just this thread

discusses tropical western horary
which on this thead specifically
is a tropical chart concerning a lost cat posted by the OP
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
lost

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.