Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Hot topic arena

Hot topic arena As the title suggest, this sub-board is dedicated to non-astrological talks on interesting, important or controversial topics.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #476  
Unread 05-25-2020, 11:08 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 57,285
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post

Hi Jup,
Although controversial, i still think that "The Golden Ratio" is the best way to search for God:-

https://www.goldennumber.net/bible/
https://www.goldennumber.net/theology/
http://www.seekingtruth.co.uk/Gods_amazing_design.htm
Hi Monk


__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #477  
Unread 05-25-2020, 11:08 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 57,285
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
The elder Irenaeus wrote against such thinking of old:

''If any one, however, say in reply to these things, What then? Is it a meaningless and accidental thing, that the positions of names, and the election of the apostles, and the working of the Lord, and the arrangement of created things, are what they are?— we answer them: Certainly not; but with great wisdom and diligence, all things have clearly been made by God, fitted and prepared [for their special purposes]; and His word formed both things ancient and those belonging to the latest times; and men ought not to connect those things with the number thirty, but to harmonize them with what actually exists, or with right reason. Nor should they seek to prosecute inquiries respecting God by means of numbers, syllables, and letters. For this is an uncertain mode of proceeding, on account of their varied and diverse systems, and because every sort of hypothesis may at the present day be, in like manner, devised by any one; so that they can derive arguments against the truth from these very theories, inasmuch as they may be turned in many different directions. But, on the contrary, they ought to adapt the numbers themselves, and those things which have been formed, to the true theory lying before them. For system does not spring out of numbers, but numbers from a system; nor does God derive His being from things made, but things made from God. For all things originate from one and the same God...'' - The Refutation and Overthrow of the Gnosis Falsely So Called (the actual name of the so-called ''Against Heresies'') 2.25 https://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0103225.htm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post




Hi Petosiris,
I see you quote from New Advent website, are you Catholic?
https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/


In researching religions which we are doing, with the Da Vinci Code, the beliefs of the world are investigated, however missionary work isn't needed. We all have varied beliefs, but in a moderate way, being devout has killed too many people thoughout the world.


Why do you post as an astrologer, the early church would have condemned you to a hot place:-
https://www.catholic.com/tract/astrology
Preaching is not required in research.
I think some humour has to be applied, moderation in all things.
I'm sorry about the language in video, no doubt it will offend some with content, however i did find it funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE8ooMBIyC8
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf

Last edited by JUPITERASC; 05-25-2020 at 11:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #478  
Unread 05-25-2020, 11:55 AM
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,270
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post
Hi Petosiris,
I see you quote from New Advent website, are you Catholic?
https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/
In researching religions which we are doing, with the Da Vinci Code, the beliefs of the world are investigated, however missionary work isn't needed. We all have varied beliefs, but in a moderate way, being devout has killed too many people thoughout the world.
Why do you post as an astrologer, the early church would have condemned you to a hot place:-
https://www.catholic.com/tract/astrology
Preaching is not required in research.
I think some humour has to be applied, moderation in all things.
I'm sorry about the language in video, no doubt it will offend some with content, however i did find it funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE8ooMBIyC8
I am not a Roman Catholic. I quoted from a translation of Irenaeus on a Roman Catholic website. I don't believe that Irenaeus was a Roman Catholic. These things you won't understand.

All I have been saying in this thread is research more.

You find the video funny because you lack faith. And you lack faith because you lack knowledge. If I am offended and angry at falsehood, it isn't like you are offended and angry at truth. At the same time I am distressed and grieved at this.
Reply With Quote
  #479  
Unread 05-25-2020, 12:29 PM
Monk's Avatar
Monk Monk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 2,639
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Hi Jup,
Very topical, i have been researching "Kryptos" that featured in the Books Da Vinci Code and "Lost Symbol", i may be gone for a few days, i may have found something interesting, i love a good code.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kryptos
You know my work in having a dedication day mentioned in above link, but it doesn't apply to Langley, or America but following Sirius, i have found a location mentioned in The Da Vinci Code, would you like to guess, anyone?


It was easy using parans, LOL!
I'll try to be back tomorrow, but new research takes time, and i don't want to make mistakes.

Last edited by Monk; 05-25-2020 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Edit.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (05-25-2020)
  #480  
Unread 05-25-2020, 01:07 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
I am not a Roman Catholic. I quoted from a translation of Irenaeus on a Roman Catholic website. I don't believe that Irenaeus was a Roman Catholic. These things you won't understand.

All I have been saying in this thread is research more.

You find the video funny because you lack faith. And you lack faith because you lack knowledge. If I am offended and angry at falsehood, it isn't like you are offended and angry at truth. At the same time I am distressed and grieved at this.
You might want to consider the vaguest of possibilities that you are wrong. We will all meet the same ferryman. Mine, has a great sense of humour. How abysmal that others don’t.

The truth. What if your truth, is the work of the devil, and our truth, the word of the Cosmos. The difference is, that either way, I do not fear death. Even with the many, many people I have heard spout their doctrines.

Opus Dei believes in self flogging/mutilation. My Cosmos does not make me desicrate, the temple of my body.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (05-25-2020)
  #481  
Unread 05-25-2020, 01:26 PM
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,270
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
You might want to consider the vaguest of possibilities that you are wrong. We will all meet the same ferryman. Mine, has a great sense of humour. How abysmal that others don’t.

The truth. What if your truth, is the work of the devil, and our truth, the word of the Cosmos. The difference is, that either way, I do not fear death. Even with the many, many people I have heard spout their doctrines.

Opus Dei believes in self flogging/mutilation. My Cosmos does not make me desicrate, the temple of my body.
Are you saying that the possibility I believe in is least vague?

The Torah forbids cutting and writing yourself. The Bible says that the believer in the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is God in us. So in that we are in agreement.

Some bodies are temples of idols and uncleanness. We ourselves once were, but we repent of the sins that defile us and hold us in bondage, and pray in the name and are immersed in water for purification and for the immersion of fire. The Scripture says that many will not understand these matters.

''Many shall purify themselves and make themselves white and be refined, but the wicked shall act wickedly. And none of the wicked shall understand, but those who are wise shall understand.'' - Dan. 12:10
Reply With Quote
  #482  
Unread 05-25-2020, 01:37 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
Are you saying that the possibility I believe in is least vague?

The Torah forbids cutting and writing yourself. The Bible says that the believer in the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is God in us. So in that we are in agreement.

Some bodies are temples of idols and uncleanness. We ourselves once were, but we repent of the sins that defile us and hold us in bondage, and pray in the name and are immersed in water for purification and for the immersion of fire. The Scripture says that many will not understand these matters.

''Many shall purify themselves and make themselves white and be refined, but the wicked shall act wickedly. And none of the wicked shall understand, but those who are wise shall understand.'' - Dan. 12:10
No, I didn’t say you were vague. That isn’t what I wrote. I said your faith may be wrong. Because what we read from the Gnostic texts, which I believe have more validity than your book, are right.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (05-25-2020)
  #483  
Unread 05-25-2020, 01:39 PM
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,270
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
No, I didn’t say you were vague. That isn’t what I wrote. I said your faith may be wrong. Because what we read from the Gnostic texts, which I believe have more validity than your book, are right.
You really don't believe or understand the matters in the Gnostic texts to be spitting mythicism, but ok.
Reply With Quote
  #484  
Unread 05-25-2020, 01:52 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 57,285
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post

Hi Jup,
Very topical, i have been researching "Kryptos"

that featured in the Books Da Vinci Code and "Lost Symbol",
i may be gone for a few days,
i may have found something interesting, i love a good code.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kryptos
You know my work in having a dedication day mentioned in above link,
but it doesn't apply to Langley, or America
but following Sirius, i have found a location mentioned in The Da Vinci Code,
would you like to guess, anyone?

It was easy using parans, LOL!

I'll try to be back tomorrow,
but new research takes time, and i don't want to make mistakes.
Hi Monk - excellent sleuthing re: "Kryptos"
time to round up "the usual suspects"
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #485  
Unread 05-25-2020, 02:12 PM
Monk's Avatar
Monk Monk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 2,639
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Hi Jup,
So far Sirius is rising at midnight, on 3rd Nov. 1990, at Rosslyn Chapel, LOL!
I'm checking other locations, so i am busy.
https://www.rosslynchapel.com/
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (05-25-2020)
  #486  
Unread 05-25-2020, 02:12 PM
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,270
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

No ancient heretic claimed that Jesus of Nazareth didn't exist as historical figure. Some claimed that he didn't appear in flesh, but only appeared to do bodily things like walking, teaching, talking, sleeping and so on. Some claimed that he appeared in a divine body as he appeared to Abraham and Isaiah, but not in a human body from the virgin Mary, not knowing that he did not grasp at equality with God, but took the appearance of a man and humbled himself in obedience to God even to death on a cross. And some of them said that he was a man with a soul from Joseph and Mary, but because of exceeding virtue was indwelt by the Word at baptism not knowing that the Word itself became flesh at a miraculous conception.
Reply With Quote
  #487  
Unread 05-25-2020, 02:19 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 57,285
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
No ancient heretic claimed that Jesus of Nazareth didn't exist as historical figure. Some claimed that he didn't appear in flesh, but only appeared to do bodily things like walking, teaching, talking, sleeping and so on. Some claimed that he appeared in a divine body as he appeared to Abraham and Isaiah, but not in a human body from the virgin Mary, not knowing that he did not grasp at equality with God, but took the appearance of a man and humbled himself in obedience to God even to death on a cross. And some of them said that he was a man with a soul from Joseph and Mary, but because of exceeding virtue was indwelt by the Word at baptism not knowing that the Word itself became flesh at a miraculous conception.





__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #488  
Unread 05-25-2020, 02:23 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 57,285
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post

Hi Jup,
So far Sirius is rising at midnight, on 3rd Nov. 1990, at Rosslyn Chapel, LOL!
Hi Monk - Siriusly - no kidding!
guessing is such fun
but proven unreliable
so I'm awaiting your research on Roslyn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post


I'm checking other locations, so i am busy.
https://www.rosslynchapel.com/
as well as those other locations
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #489  
Unread 05-25-2020, 02:26 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 57,285
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

*


Hi Monk - found some abandoned kryptonite - oops! I mean "Kryptos"



__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #490  
Unread 05-25-2020, 04:55 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
You really don't believe or understand the matters in the Gnostic texts to be spitting mythicism, but ok.
You don’t know me well enough to espouse that😄but ok
Reply With Quote
  #491  
Unread 05-25-2020, 04:56 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
*


Hi Monk - found some abandoned kryptonite - oops! I mean "Kryptos"



Cool, I did not know of these.

Headed out of cell range, later.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
Monk (05-25-2020)
  #492  
Unread 05-25-2020, 04:58 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post
Hi Jup,
So far Sirius is rising at midnight, on 3rd Nov. 1990, at Rosslyn Chapel, LOL!
I'm checking other locations, so i am busy.
https://www.rosslynchapel.com/
Parans😄gotta go! Be around when I can.
Reply With Quote
  #493  
Unread 05-25-2020, 04:59 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post





Thanks JupiterAsc!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
Monk (05-25-2020)
  #494  
Unread 05-25-2020, 05:16 PM
Monk's Avatar
Monk Monk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 2,639
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Hi Jup,
No other locations, Edinburgh's location is fixed by Latitude and Longitude,
Longitude=Time (midnight), and Latitude being where Sirius rises:-
Edinburgh longitude is 03* West approx.
Latitude is approx. 56* North.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3rd_meridian_west
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/56th_parallel_north
https://2edinburgh.com/rosslyn-chapel-roslin-glen/
Paran graph below on private members download.
Date 3rd November 1990, Kryptos Code.
Perhaps Scottish Rite Day may interest????
This is 12th November 2016, it is purely a Latitude alignment along approx. 56th Parallel North being an ancient Egyptian Day marker, any guess what it will show along the horizon of Rosslyn Chapel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvvPuGC2m6g

Last edited by Monk; 05-25-2020 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Missed Picture
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (05-25-2020)
  #495  
Unread 05-25-2020, 05:20 PM
Monk's Avatar
Monk Monk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 2,639
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Picture of parans below:-
This is getting interesting, lots more tomorrow, i'm just getting started on the Kryptos Code, Ha Ha!
Attached Images
File Type: png picture 202 40% (2).png (301.7 KB, 1 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (05-25-2020)
  #496  
Unread 05-26-2020, 03:25 AM
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,270
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Thanks JupiterAsc!
He had a baptism (tevilah - full body immersion) in the best collection of water (mikvah) possible - a natural collection of water like a river. Don't act dumb please, Jesus Christ was a Jew, not a Gentile. John didn't pour water on his head. We also have a canon of Scriptures made entirely of writings by the Jews, which are the people of God entrusted with the very words of God - Romans 3:2, which you will do well if you give heed to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
The adversary was well aware of the prophecies in the Scriptures of the Jews concerning the virgin conception, and the power of the Christ, and that he will take our infirmities and bear our diseases, that he would wash his garments in the blood of the grape, so he tried to imitate them in the myths of false gods such as Perseus, and Hercules, and Asclepius, and Bacchus, and Mythras, and so on. But none of these gods, even if they were real, is able to fulfill all the requirements of the Jewish Messiah as Jesus of Nazareth has, and as can be verified by multiple eyewitnesses. I would remind you that the belief in a Messiah son of David is a wholly Jewish belief.

But, if you think that the virginal conception is a myth, because you have no faith and claim that it is impossible, then in that regard you are condemned in pleading against God, for the begetting of the first man, who is our common father, is even more miraculous than a virginal begetting, since Jesus as a man doesn't have a human father, but Adam doesn't have human parents.
It doesn't matter how many similarities you can find with foreign deities (even if we grant them eyewitnesses), if they do not fulfill all the prophecies exactly as Jesus of Nazareth the Son of God does and will, they are false gods and false lords and false saviours.

Last edited by petosiris; 05-26-2020 at 03:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #497  
Unread 05-26-2020, 04:08 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 22,995
Smile Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Through a glass darkly, Peto, through a glass darkly.
Reply With Quote
  #498  
Unread 05-26-2020, 05:53 AM
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,270
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Through a glass darkly, Peto, through a glass darkly.
Before that the apostle says - ''For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.'' This is the context.
Reply With Quote
  #499  
Unread 05-26-2020, 05:56 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 22,995
Smile Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
Before that the apostle says - ''For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.'' This is the context.
"....And a little child shall !ead them." -{Isaiah 11:6}
Reply With Quote
  #500  
Unread 05-26-2020, 05:58 AM
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,270
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
"....And a little child shall !ead them." -{Isaiah 11:6}
This will be so when the earth is full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
da vinci ancient aliens painting... powerion Chat 2 04-08-2012 05:09 PM
A little known and topically interesting fact about turtles. piercethevale Chat 0 02-23-2012 01:21 AM
Not doing well, in fact horribly Opphiucan Horary Questions on Relational Issues 13 02-17-2011 03:51 PM
Sun conjunct Algol Radu Mundane Astrology 11 05-22-2006 01:35 PM
Da Vinci Code Futurist Mundane Astrology 8 03-28-2006 12:19 AM



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.