Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-12-2020, 05:35 PM
WisdomJoy WisdomJoy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 345
What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

Hey team,

Adding another chart. So for context, I worked with a girl in my previous organization, and we were friends for some time but she started to really annoy me. She constantly wanted to be in my business while not sharing anything about herself, she would obsessively message me even when i tried to distance myself from her and then she proceeded to follow me from multiple instagram accounts (thinking I wasn't able to link two and two together).

We ended up having a bit of an argument when she messaged me asking why i blocked her on instagram and I essentially couldn't be bothered. Since then she's followed me from three other accounts, i blocked all of them. every time i block her from something, she either sends me a note pretending that everything is great or says something petty to try and get my attention. the best part is gf is married and expecting a child, so many other more important things to focus on me besides me...

net-net, she scares me, i'm not even going to lie. but im wondering if this chart shows anything.

I would consider her an open enemy so, L7
- she's the moon and im saturn. she's sitting in my house, sigh....
- we're approaching a conjunction so that would confirm to me that yes, her *** needs to stay away
- moon in cap is in detriment, so technically she can't harm me? I don't man, she really freaks me out. in my culture we say when someone looks at you too long, they will give you evil eye. it's been months!
- she has a separating aspect with betrayal- i wonder if she feels like i did her dirty by cutting her off (no regrets!)


or is she L12, a closed off enemy?

also, what prompted this **** question was her adding me from another account. and im wondering if i should block her or leave her (i know this isn't the question i asked)

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 1.32.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 1.32.47 PM.png

Thanks all!


Last edited by WisdomJoy; 05-13-2020 at 01:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-12-2020, 06:03 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,872
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

Well, here she is right on your Ascendant conjoined obsessive pluto. I've also looked at what fixed star she is on, and she's conjoined to "Terebellum" a longitude of 25 Capricorn. This star gives cunning and repulsiveness, regret and disgrace.

Her part of desire for you falls @ 20 Leo ruler Sun. Suns in your whole sign 5th house. Her/moon has recently separated from a trine with sun. And moon and sun have also been involved in a sextile with Neptune too.

So shes just got the hots for you, and with moon pluto now on your Asc shes now become a little obsessive with you. But you know the saying, you always want what you can't have.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
WisdomJoy (05-12-2020)
  #3  
Unread 05-12-2020, 06:07 PM
WisdomJoy WisdomJoy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 345
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Well, here she is right on your Ascendant conjoined obsessive pluto. I've also looked at what fixed star she is on, and she's conjoined to "Terebellum" a longitude of 25 Capricorn. This star gives cunning and repulsiveness, regret and disgrace.

Her part of desire for you falls @ 20 Leo ruler Sun. Suns in your whole sign 5th house. Her/moon has recently separated from a trine with sun. And moon and sun have also been involved in a sextile with Neptune too.

So shes just got the hots for you, and with moon pluto now on your Asc shes now become a little obsessive with you. But you know the saying, you always want what you can't have.
ugh, thanks for your help Chrys! She can't harm me or anything right? Want to hear the best part, she's expecting a girl and has the exact same background as me (like genetic breakdown, which isn't common). She definitely didn't plan that, she had been dating him for years before. but man, creeps me out even more.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-12-2020, 06:10 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,872
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomJoy View Post
Want to hear the best part, she's expecting a girl and has the exact same background as me (like genetic breakdown, which isn't common). She definitely didn't plan that, she had been dating him for years before. but man, creeps me out even more.
What do you mean by this? So have you slept with her before?
Im confused
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-12-2020, 06:12 PM
WisdomJoy WisdomJoy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 345
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
What do you mean by this? So have you slept with her before?
Im confused
what? no no, I haven't slept with her. I like men. and I'm assuming she likes men too since she's married to one. this isn't romantic at all. im surprised you said she has the hots for me, tbh, I've never gotten that impression from her before. ever.
she more wanted to use all the same makeup/ hair/ clothing/ know everything about me, consumed in every aspect of my life, etc.

I want to know if she can harm me in anyway? I got so scared I even blocked her on LinkedIn. she rubs me the wrong way. honestly. i don't want her near me. I think she would go out of her way to hurt me if she didn't get caught.

she's expecting a child with her husband. a baby girl, who is half/ half. it happens to be my exact background, which i feel like made her even more obsessed. sorry for the confusion.

Last edited by WisdomJoy; 05-13-2020 at 01:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-12-2020, 06:38 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,872
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomJoy View Post
what? no no, I haven't slept with her. I like men. and I'm assuming she likes men too since she's married to one. this isn't romantic at all. im surprised you said she has the hots for me, tbh, I've never gotten that impression from her before. ever.
she more wanted to use all the same makeup/ hair/ clothing/ etc.

I want to know if she can harm me in anyway. I got so scared I even blocked her on LinkedIn. she rubs me the wrong way. honestly. i don't want her near me. I think she would go out of her way to hurt me if she didn't get caught.

she's expecting a child with her husband. a baby girl, who is half/ half. it happens to be my exact background, which i feel like made her even more obsessed. sorry for the confusion.
Oh right! Well she desires you in some way. The part i used is the part of desire, mainly to show romantic desire which why i said she has the hots for you. But yes Suns in your 5th, its got to be a romantic desire.
Maybe she's not ever given you that impression before when you were friends, but she could have been hiding the fact. Surely this stalking you on Instagram etc, would now show you this.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
WisdomJoy (05-12-2020)
  #7  
Unread 05-12-2020, 07:06 PM
WisdomJoy WisdomJoy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Oh right! Well she desires you in some way. The part i used is the part of desire, mainly to show romantic desire which why i said she has the hots for you. But yes Suns in your 5th, its got to be a romantic desire.
Maybe she's not ever given you that impression before when you were friends, but she could have been hiding the fact. Surely this stalking you on Instagram etc, would now show you this.
Yea, I totally get what you’re saying and I appreciate your help. I’m hoping it just dies down at some point. I just realized i stopped talking to her early 2018 and she’s still following me from different accounts (who knows how many tbh). She also would always try to prove herself to me.

I’m really into human rights so obviously she tried to pick that up as well. Always trying to prove she’s smart. But I mean, who cares lol she’s obsessed with money as well and what other people have as well. I think this is her natural tendency.

I actually started distancing myself from her when she one of her lifelong friends made partner and she had the audacity to say ‘it’s great but why am I not there. She’s no better than me’. Sheeeeeesh.

Last edited by WisdomJoy; 05-12-2020 at 08:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 05-13-2020, 01:14 AM
eekndyn eekndyn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 373
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

I may be wrong but I thought the 6th house, was the house of open enemies.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to eekndyn For This Useful Post:
WisdomJoy (05-13-2020)
  #9  
Unread 05-13-2020, 01:19 AM
WisdomJoy WisdomJoy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 345
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eekndyn View Post
I may be wrong but I thought the 6th house, was the house of open enemies.
hey, i think it's 7th because 12th house is the hidden house right?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 05-13-2020, 01:24 AM
eekndyn eekndyn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomJoy View Post
hey, i think it's 7th because 12th house is the hidden house right?
I wouldn't think. Not all business partners or marriage are enemies. 6th would make sense since its about workplace. I don't think ill intent. 6th in the 5th, would be trying to keep peace will all in the workplace
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to eekndyn For This Useful Post:
WisdomJoy (05-13-2020)
  #11  
Unread 05-13-2020, 01:24 AM
ameliaastrology ameliaastrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 151
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

Hi WJ

I agree that the Pluto and everything else show an obsession with you. This must have been a bit overwhelming because the Moon is conjunct the ascendant. You feel powerless.

Moon is applying to a close trine with Jupiter. I think that's why you can't see her intentions clearly - Jupiter rules your 12th. Also, Jupiter rules a sign intercepted in the 2nd house. Yes she might be interested in something to do with your business.

But mainly, it's you.

Mars inflicting your House 2 from Houses 3 & 10 it rules. That's how she may do harm - just stop talking to her and avoid her in the workplace.

Amelia

Last edited by ameliaastrology; 05-13-2020 at 01:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ameliaastrology For This Useful Post:
WisdomJoy (05-13-2020)
  #12  
Unread 05-13-2020, 01:28 AM
WisdomJoy WisdomJoy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 345
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eekndyn View Post
I wouldn't think. Not all business partners or marriage are enemies. 6th would make sense since its about workplace. I don't think ill intent. 6th in the 5th, would be trying to keep peace will all in the workplace
thanks so much. she's not a co-worker now though- hasn't been for over a year. also I worked at a place where we didn't even see each other, and for much of that time we didn't even work in the same building and our teams never connected.

keeping the peace isn't necessary, we don't work together, ever tbh. we were just employed by the same company.

Last edited by WisdomJoy; 05-13-2020 at 01:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 05-13-2020, 01:31 AM
WisdomJoy WisdomJoy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 345
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliaastrology View Post
Hi WJ

I agree that the Pluto and everything else show an obsession with you. This must have been a bit overwhelming because the Moon is conjunct the ascendant. You feel powerless.

Moon is applying to a close trine with Jupiter. I think that's why you can't see her intentions clearly - Jupiter rules your 12th. Also, Jupiter rules a sign intercepted in the 2nd house. Yes she might be interested in something to do with your business.

But mainly, it's you.

Mars inflicting your House 2 from Houses 3 & 10 it rules. That's how she may do harm - just stop talking to her and avoid her in the workplace.

Amelia

Thanks so much for your help Amelia, I appreciate it. Sorry I didn't clarify, I haven't worked with her in over a year. The problem is she keeps stalking me from these different social media accounts.

But I won't lie, it's made me super super paranoid. I was at the michelle obama concert and she messaged me from an alias account asking me if those were my seats and saying she was there too- i knew it was her because i did some extensive digging to see who followed this weird account. i stopped tagging places that im going now because im scared she might show up, and just the feeling of her watching me knowing her intent isn't good- creeps me out.

im just going to keep blocking her from accounts i know she has. you think she'll back off eventually? I went to check back when I started avoiding her and it was april 2018.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 05-13-2020, 01:34 AM
ameliaastrology ameliaastrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 151
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

William Lilly says open enemies=7th.
Work place is 10th.
6th mainly has to do with day labourers, small animals, and your servants/employees. If you're engaging someone to fix your faucet or if the Quesited in question is your employee then yes he's 6th.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 05-13-2020, 01:36 AM
eekndyn eekndyn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomJoy View Post
thanks so much. she's not a co-worker now though- hasn't been for over a year. also I worked at a place where we didn't even see each other, and for much of that time we didn't even work in the same building and our teams never connected.

keeping the peace isn't necessary, we don't work together, ever tbh. we were just employed by the same company.
I misunderstood. I thought I read she was a coworker. I think open enemies are still classified as 6th. 12th for the unsuspected.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 05-13-2020, 01:37 AM
ameliaastrology ameliaastrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 151
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

If so, the Mars from 3rd is really relevant. There is no contact from Moon to Mars though so I think on that front you'll be able to cut her off.

Luckily, Saturn isn't the Moon's last aspect. After some back and forth her attention will turn somewhere else.

Amelia
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ameliaastrology For This Useful Post:
WisdomJoy (05-13-2020)
  #17  
Unread 05-13-2020, 01:40 AM
WisdomJoy WisdomJoy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 345
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliaastrology View Post
If so, the Mars from 3rd is really relevant. There is no contact from Moon to Mars though so I think on that front you'll be able to cut her off.

Luckily, Saturn isn't the Moon's last aspect. After some back and forth her attention will turn somewhere else.

Amelia
maybe to her baby! fingers crossed. appreciate the help.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 05-13-2020, 01:41 AM
ameliaastrology ameliaastrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 151
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

Moon will aspect Mercury. Mercury rules house 5. Children in general or her friends. I think it's her child in this case. So don't worry. Mercury will divert her attention.

Amelia
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ameliaastrology For This Useful Post:
WisdomJoy (05-13-2020)
  #19  
Unread 05-13-2020, 01:44 AM
ameliaastrology ameliaastrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 151
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

Ps Moon-Mercury is out-of-sign right now but already in-orb. Both Bonatti and William Lilly would allow the moon to aspect Mercury after changing sign.

Amelia
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ameliaastrology For This Useful Post:
WisdomJoy (05-13-2020)
  #20  
Unread 05-13-2020, 01:46 AM
WisdomJoy WisdomJoy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 345
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliaastrology View Post
Hi WJ

I agree that the Pluto and everything else show an obsession with you. This must have been a bit overwhelming because the Moon is conjunct the ascendant. You feel powerless.

Moon is applying to a close trine with Jupiter. I think that's why you can't see her intentions clearly - Jupiter rules your 12th. Also, Jupiter rules a sign intercepted in the 2nd house. Yes she might be interested in something to do with your business.

But mainly, it's you.

Mars inflicting your House 2 from Houses 3 & 10 it rules. That's how she may do harm - just stop talking to her and avoid her in the workplace.

Amelia
also, sidenote, very very accurate on the feeling helpless part. so i would only talk about her to two or three close friends and every time i would give an update, it sounded so crazy that i thought i was imagining it in my head.

once i was in the company store, before i quit, and she walked out a separate door to the office and i smiled at her (just to be polite) and she completely ignored me so I said she must not have seen me- she was with a group of people and completely in the convo. she emailed me a receipt from the company store later that day saying that she knows it was my receipt and it was sent to her by accident (we have the same name).

even now me writing this out it doesn't seem that major but i swear, she's not well.

Last edited by WisdomJoy; 05-13-2020 at 01:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 05-13-2020, 01:59 AM
ameliaastrology ameliaastrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 151
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

Oh WJ, it does seem major. That would've totally crept me out. Pluto, in addition to obsession, might also show that she enjoys the power play.

I don't think you're in danger, though. A querent that will be harmed is usually seen in the weak houses especially the 8th house of loss. I've seen murder victims in the 8th. You, however, are well in your own house. Even that slow silly Pluto in Capricorn can't really touch you - it's a bit far from the house cusp and is in different sign with L1. In the murder case I mentioned above, the Pluto was conjunct almost exact with the house cusp. This Pluto is something you can manage.

You will still feel like this for a while because the Jupiter, which she touched, will linger with you. But you're stronger than the Jupiter. Hope that makes you feel better. I'm sorry for your terrible experience. It IS terrible.

Amelia

Last edited by ameliaastrology; 05-13-2020 at 02:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ameliaastrology For This Useful Post:
WisdomJoy (05-13-2020)
  #22  
Unread 05-13-2020, 02:16 AM
WisdomJoy WisdomJoy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 345
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliaastrology View Post
Oh WJ, it does seem major. That would've totally crept me out. Pluto, in addition to obsession, might also show that she enjoys the power play.

I don't think you're in danger, though. A querent that will be harmed is usually seen in the weak houses especially the 8th house of loss. I've seen murder victims in the 8th. You, however, are well in your own house. Even that slow silly Pluto in Capricorn can't really touch you - it's a bit far from the house cusp and is in different sign with L1. In the murder case I mentioned above, the Pluto was conjunct almost exact with the house cusp. This Pluto is something you can manage.

You will still feel like this for a while because the Jupiter, which she touched, will linger with you. But you're stronger than the Jupiter. Hope that makes you feel better. I'm sorry for your terrible experience. It IS terrible.

Amelia
thanks so much for your help, as long as she can't actually harm me or my job or my volunteer work in anyway. she doesn't know many of my friends or any family.

onwards and upwards!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 05-13-2020, 03:28 AM
WisdomJoy WisdomJoy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 345
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

also interesting, i added the fixed start algol and the moon is approaching a trine, mars is separating from a square, jupiter is also separating from a trine
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 05-13-2020, 04:18 AM
ameliaastrology ameliaastrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 151
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

Fixed stars are only used for conjunction methinks.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ameliaastrology For This Useful Post:
WisdomJoy (05-13-2020)
  #25  
Unread 05-13-2020, 04:20 AM
WisdomJoy WisdomJoy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 345
Re: What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliaastrology View Post
Fixed stars are only used for conjunction methinks.
okay, thanks. i panicked a bit, super paranoid.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
intent, negative

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.