Any possible natal aspects that indicate life threatening injury

Supralunar

Chart of my 4 yr old who survived a drowning accident at 1 1/2 yrs. old. Is there anything visible regarding verbal speech. Open to and thankful for any and all input .:love:

Attachments

• CRC.jpg
    CRC.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 28

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

There are several ways in which we can move the dial of the horoscope to analyse past events. One that strikes me in your child's chart is called a solar arc. Basically we move (or progress) the sun forward, one degree per year, and the other planets at the same rate. We can compare the solar arc planet positions with the natal planets' positions. For age 1.5 years, this would suggest moving the planets forward by 1.5 degrees, one 1 degree plus 30 minutes.

When we do this, we get solar arc Neptune square natal Saturn. Neptune is the modern ruler of bodies of water (the moon is the traditional ruler.) Saturn rules various sort of hardships. Solar arc Pluto roughly squares natal Mars. Mars can indicate some kind of violent experience.

Do you have concerns about your child's speech? Is s/he delayed or showing a speech impediment? I think your child has a rich imagination (Venus trine Neptune.)