Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:03 AM
GeminiSun GeminiSun is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 374
Public breakdown

Why do I feel like people view my life like it's a television show or something? I I go through things and they become so public for people to judge... I feel like my whole life is up for display to the people I know. People always judge me and speculate things about me. I'm always a "hot topic," family members, neighbors, friends... It's so awkward and embarrassing. I'm an 8th House Sun so I try my best to be lowkey and not be talked about but I'm always a topic to the people in my life.
Attached Images
File Type: png astroooo.png (108.3 KB, 13 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:36 PM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,055
Re: Public breakdown

Scorpio rising likes privacy. But your co-rulers, Mars and Pluto are both in very visible houses.

Your natal Mars is right on top of the MC, in Leo. The MC is what 'the public sees' and is your reputation that precedes you. Mars is conjunct Chiron so there is some public recognition of your sensitive wounds.

Chiron in Leo often indicates a wound related to a person's ability to creatively express and the ego issues related to that self expression.


Pluto, there co-ruler of your chart is in the 1st house, so also immediately visible upon meeting others. Being conjunct the Moon, people make emotional connections with you and they want to know you, understand you and relate to you.

There is a tense square between the corulers, Mars/Pluto. An internalised struggle, that is publicly visible, between wanting to stay private and have secrets [pluto/scorpio] and wanting to express one's self creatively and dramatically in the outer world and gain recognition for doing so. [Mars/MC in Leo]
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
GeminiSun (05-07-2020)
  #3  
Unread 05-08-2020, 03:41 AM
curiousabout77 curiousabout77 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 151
Re: Public breakdown

I was wondering whether they are trying to manipulate you to try and control you by playing with your emotions since you have a scorpionic chart? These people may not have your best interests at heart and working against you.
I was also wondering whether they are targeting hurting you to get a reaction out of you because of mars and chiron which could mean getting angry when somebody hurts you?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-08-2020, 12:24 PM
eekndyn eekndyn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 403
Re: Public breakdown

As mentioned already, your ruler, is on full display. Conjunct chiron. Maybe take that wound and wear it like a badge. Let people say what they want. Truth always comes out. If your actions are more ppwerful than peoples words, then actions always wins. Everyone makes mistakes. You learn from them, and keep moving forward. If their words don't match to your actions. Then let them judge.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-08-2020, 01:30 PM
GeminiSun GeminiSun is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 374
Re: Public breakdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
Scorpio rising likes privacy. But your co-rulers, Mars and Pluto are both in very visible houses.

Your natal Mars is right on top of the MC, in Leo. The MC is what 'the public sees' and is your reputation that precedes you. Mars is conjunct Chiron so there is some public recognition of your sensitive wounds.

Chiron in Leo often indicates a wound related to a person's ability to creatively express and the ego issues related to that self expression.


Pluto, there co-ruler of your chart is in the 1st house, so also immediately visible upon meeting others. Being conjunct the Moon, people make emotional connections with you and they want to know you, understand you and relate to you.

There is a tense square between the corulers, Mars/Pluto. An internalised struggle, that is publicly visible, between wanting to stay private and have secrets [pluto/scorpio] and wanting to express one's self creatively and dramatically in the outer world and gain recognition for doing so. [Mars/MC in Leo]
Thank you! Everything you said is right on the money so I don't even know what to say. Crazy to think about just how accurate this Astrology stuff truly is! The general public thinks Astrology is a joke but little do they know, this is some serious occult knowledge right here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eekndyn View Post
As mentioned already, your ruler, is on full display. Conjunct chiron. Maybe take that wound and wear it like a badge. Let people say what they want. Truth always comes out. If your actions are more ppwerful than peoples words, then actions always wins. Everyone makes mistakes. You learn from them, and keep moving forward. If their words don't match to your actions. Then let them judge.
Yeah, I have no choice but to. A lot of my personal life and personal issues are out there for display. I made some bad decisions in my past that I'll always be judged for. I've also had people invade my privacy. That Chiron with the Pluto being there so openly is super bad but maybe one day I'll write a book about my life since I have nothing left to hide.

A huge part of my issues I feel is that Pluto in the 1st House. I see a theme with 1st House Pluto people in celebrities.

It's usually like major public breakdown, heavy criticism from the public, personal things out there for public consumption, loss of public image and complete transformation of how they're viewed, disappearance for a few years, comeback, etc etc. This is not like a conceited thing or anything, but people are really obsessed and intrigued by us. Many really want to take us down. For some reason we really attract the attention and emotions from other people. It's very, very annoying.

Britney Spears
Justin Bieber
Joaquin Phoenix
Tiger Woods
Judy Garland
Sarah Palin
Hulk Hogan

etc etc! But you're right. I need to stop reacting by lashing out at people. I really go for the throat to be honest and it just makes me look worst. I've climbed out of Hell the last year or so and made it back from serious issues so maybe the lesson here is to not pay attention to what others think/say and just keep moving forward. It's hard at times though.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-08-2020, 01:31 PM
GeminiSun GeminiSun is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 374
Re: Public breakdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousabout77 View Post
I was wondering whether they are trying to manipulate you to try and control you by playing with your emotions since you have a scorpionic chart? These people may not have your best interests at heart and working against you.
I was also wondering whether they are targeting hurting you to get a reaction out of you because of mars and chiron which could mean getting angry when somebody hurts you?
It's a little bit of everything. It depends on the person in my opinion. Some try to provoke me, some are just naturally curious, some just like talking about me. It's been like this since I was like a child.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 05-08-2020, 02:35 PM
eekndyn eekndyn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiSun View Post
Thank you! Everything you said is right on the money so I don't even know what to say. Crazy to think about just how accurate this Astrology stuff truly is! The general public thinks Astrology is a joke but little do they know, this is some serious occult knowledge right here!


Yeah, I have no choice but to. A lot of my personal life and personal issues are out there for display. I made some bad decisions in my past that I'll always be judged for. I've also had people invade my privacy. That Chiron with the Pluto being there so openly is super bad but maybe one day I'll write a book about my life since I have nothing left to hide.

A huge part of my issues I feel is that Pluto in the 1st House. I see a theme with 1st House Pluto people in celebrities.

It's usually like major public breakdown, heavy criticism from the public, personal things out there for public consumption, loss of public image and complete transformation of how they're viewed, disappearance for a few years, comeback, etc etc. This is not like a conceited thing or anything, but people are really obsessed and intrigued by us. Many really want to take us down. For some reason we really attract the attention and emotions from other people. It's very, very annoying.

Britney Spears
Justin Bieber
Joaquin Phoenix
Tiger Woods
Judy Garland
Sarah Palin
Hulk Hogan

etc etc! But you're right. I need to stop reacting by lashing out at people. I really go for the throat to be honest and it just makes me look worst. I've climbed out of Hell the last year or so and made it back from serious issues so maybe the lesson here is to not pay attention to what others think/say and just keep moving forward. It's hard at times though.
Keep going. Can't fix the past. We all made/make mistakes. You can map out a positive future that you yourself is responsible for. You have a optimistic sag moon, so it will keep on pushing you.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to eekndyn For This Useful Post:
GeminiSun (05-08-2020)
  #8  
Unread 05-08-2020, 02:58 PM
GeminiSun GeminiSun is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 374
Re: Public breakdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by eekndyn View Post
Keep going. Can't fix the past. We all made/make mistakes. You can map out a positive future that you yourself is responsible for. You have a optimistic sag moon, so it will keep on pushing you.
Thank you!!

And last year I learned that at the end of the day, I wouldn't change anything that's happened in my life. Or how it happened. I've learned so much and I've become a better, stronger person. Everything truly happens for a reason.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
breakdown, public

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.