Transits - Jupiter is up to something

Levo

Hello everyone,
I'm going 24 this December. So my Jupiter is making a transit to my natal Jupiter. Although someone told me it usually means luck in life, I am trying to understand what to wait from it personally, since it's in my 11th house and in Capricorn. Also, I have so many jupiter transits. So if any of you could give me an idea on Jupiter in general I would be really happy. Here is my transits with Jupiter and timings that I'm basically copying from astro .com :biggrin: To be honest quarantine got me bad. I have no job right now and quarantining in my family's house :crying: I need all the tips I can get on what this year will be like.

Jupiter sextile Ascendant: Beginning of March 2020 until beginning of November 2020
Jupiter trine Moon :Beginning of March 2020 until beginning of November 2020
Jupiter conjunction Jupiter: End of March 2020 until end of November 2020
Jupiter conjunction Neptune: Mid-April 2020 until beginning of December 2020

And I'm adding my birth chart with and without transits. Please let me know if you need other type of chart or else if you need it I can dm the birth time/place.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_b.49950.47057.png
    astro_w2gw_b.49950.47057.png
    105.2 KB · Views: 23
  • astro_w2gw_b.48839.10553.png
    astro_w2gw_b.48839.10553.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 27

virghoe

I also have jupiter in Cap but in the 12th house! I'm currently going through my Jupiter return

Last year it went through my 11th house and being the planet of expansion, it definitely expanded my social life. I met so many new people and it helped alot for networking.

So, you can expect luck and growth coming from your social life, groups and collaborations. The whole context of the lockdown might push people to use social media more to interact with others