Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 03-18-2020, 11:34 PM

The EVILS and DANGERS of 5G. APOCALYPTIC!

Ok come on now.

People said the same thing when electricity came out for public use.
There were plenty of anti-electricity propaganda stating it will kill everyone.
Then came the radio.
That radio waves were somehow mind controlling you.
Then came the TV.
Then the same thing was said about Wi-Fi
Then the same thing is being said about 5g now.

Just admit that you don't like change.

Unread 03-18-2020, 11:34 PM

Re: The EVILS and DANGERS of 5G. APOCALYPTIC!

Also something interesting is that people who were delusional or were suffering from mental illnesses that altered their sense of realities:
their fears match the timeframe they are in. In the ancient world they were possessed by evil spirits, something more modern is that they are being controlled with radio waves. Now, they claim they're being controlled by microchips.
Unread 03-18-2020, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Ok come on now.

Then came the radio.
Then came the TV.

Dr. Thomas Cowan, M.D. hypothesizes that
Coronavirus may be history repeating itself
and caused by 5G.
Shot at the Health And Human Rights Summit in Tucson, Arizona
12 March 2020. Camera, sound and editing by Joshua Coleman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFN5...&feature=share
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 03-19-2020, 12:54 PM

I've heard about the 5G theory just a few days ago, and watched the video jupitersac posted, so I was looking at it with an open mind.
Very curious indeed.
The first place to have the 5G is Wehan, and in Italy Milan and Bergamo, which are the two cities hardest hit.
Looking forward to more information on this. Thanks for the postings.
Unread 03-19-2020, 03:05 PM

Smile Re: The EVILS and DANGERS of 5G. APOCALYPTIC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
I've heard about the 5G theory just a few days ago, and watched the video jupitersac posted, so I was looking at it with an open mind.
Very curious indeed.
The first place to have the 5G is Wehan, and in Italy Milan and Bergamo, which are the two cities hardest hit.
Looking forward to more information on this. Thanks for the postings.
I remember hearing a conversation at a gas station about 6 months ago about 5G. Someone was saying it's a catastrophic technology that would cause tremendous damage to our health. Of course, I didn't take it seriously then, but now it seems prophetic. I checked to see if Italy has gone 5G, and yes, it was implemented last year. I haven't checked diligently, but it appears that the less technologically advanced areas are having less problems with this new virus. If this is a true disruption to our nervous systems, it would be affecting animals also.

Unlike the fear of occasional, intermittent microwave oven radiation years ago, 5G is about being bombarded locally 24/7 at fairly close range with short-length radiation, as well as from satellites that affect the entire global environment.
Unread 03-19-2020, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Ok come on now.

Then came the radio.
Then came the TV.

Spanish flu was during the introduction of new technologies, including alternating current, in the early 20th century. Cancer death-rate has soared since 1900, when gasoline fumes began polluting the air.
Autism, schizophrenia, opioid addiction and suicides have all increased. So, don't scoff too soon. There may be some new technology coming along that affects those who have been hitherto unaffected.
Not like there hasn't been a series of flus during these modern-day advancements: Asian flu, Swine flu, and SARS, before this latest "flu-like" contagion .

Last edited by david starling; 03-19-2020 at 03:40 PM.
Unread 03-19-2020, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
I remember hearing a conversation at a gas station about 6 months ago about 5G. Someone was saying it's a catastrophic technology that would cause tremendous damage to our health. Of course, I didn't take it seriously then, but now it seems prophetic. I checked to see if Italy has gone 5G, and yes, it was implemented last year. I haven't checked diligently, but it appears that the less technologically advanced areas are having less problems with this new virus. If this is a true disruption to our nervous systems, it would be affecting animals also.

Unlike the fear of occasional, intermittent microwave oven radiation years ago, 5G is about being bombarded locally 24/7 at fairly close range with short-length radiation, as well as from satellites that affect the entire global environment.
David, in Italy it has been installed in Milan and Bergamo, and they are the worst hit areas. Not sure about other cities.
Where I am we don't even have broadband yet! And we were among the last towns in the province to have a case, and that one was a woman (bless her heart!) who came down here from Milan to her vacation home!
Not saying I am or am not convinced about it, but it certainly is intriguing!
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
david starling (03-19-2020)
Unread 03-28-2020, 06:55 PM
Account Closed

I donít know what to think but 5G sounds convincing to me. I donít feel itís scaremongering but people theory on the possibilities of this.

I donít think it should be ruled out
Unread 03-31-2020, 01:47 PM

I don't buy this pseudoscientific theory, along with inflammatory claims the US military planted covid19 as a bioweapon in a visit to the world military games in Wuhan, China on Oct 18, 2019 and the "wet" live animal market was adjacent to a biochemical lab known to purchase livestock to use in their needed experiments.
Unread 03-31-2020, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
I don't buy this pseudoscientific theory, along with inflammatory claims the US military planted covid19 as a bioweapon in a visit to the world military games in Wuhan, China on Oct 18, 2019 and the "wet" live animal market was adjacent to a biochemical lab known to purchase livestock to use in their needed experiments.
Not the military, its linked to havards C. Lieber who was arrested along with Zaosong Zheng on dec 19 with 21 vials of "biochemical research" headed to wuhan. Although claiming to be cancer research. Timing is way off. Who knows how many have already been sent. Gates funded lieber lab.
Unread 03-31-2020, 07:41 PM

I'm not CERTAIN about 5G being a debilitating new technology, but a LOT of people are, especially in Switzerland. There were protesters there, trying to stop its deployment with no success. Some scientific studies are said to confirm that it's a health-risk. Reminds me of GMO foods, which many say are bad for our health, but are still perfectly legal in the U.S. However, they can be avoided, unlike 5G radiation.

Technology marches on, regardless of the consequences. The timing of 5G installation is a perfect match to this particular pandemic, but the warning is really about weakened immune systems in general, in people and in pets as well. Makes us more susceptible to any and all pathogens. There were doomsday warnings about it as far back as a year ago, when it was announced that it was being readied for deployment.

Last edited by david starling; 04-01-2020 at 02:22 PM.
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:59 PM

Trees don't lie.

https://streamable.com/a0ohp
The Following User Says Thank You to chiamaria For This Useful Post:
david starling (04-01-2020)
Unread 04-01-2020, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Ok come on now.

Then came the radio.
Then came the TV.

Yeah, and look at people's health today. Abysmal. I think people really, really need to wake up now. This is no longer a joking matter (not that it ever was to begin with).
The Following User Says Thank You to chiamaria For This Useful Post:
david starling (04-01-2020)
Unread 04-01-2020, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiamaria View Post
Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
chiamaria (04-01-2020)
Unread 04-01-2020, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiamaria View Post
Not taking a position here, but in the video the hedge and grass near the pole are all green and healthy, shouldn't they be suffering too?
Unread 04-01-2020, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Not taking a position here, but in the video the hedge and grass near the pole are all green and healthy, shouldn't they be suffering too?
Trees are much more sensitive to environmental conditions, and much more exposed. Amazing organisms! Possibly the species of tree matters also. The actual damage wouldn't be due to being "blasted" by radiation, but by lowered immunity to some other malady it could have defended itself against.
Unread 04-01-2020, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Trees are much more sensitive to environmental conditions, and much more exposed. Amazing organisms! Possibly the species of tree matters also. The actual damage wouldn't be due to being "blasted" by radiation, but by lowered immunity to some other malady it could have defended itself against.
This may be true, but grass will shrivel and die much sooner than you will see an effect on a tree.
Unread 04-01-2020, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Depends on the distance at which the waves travel and also what obstructs it. It's also stated that trees tend to be big sources of obstruction for 5g technology, which is why many have been cut down all around the country to make way for it. So one could stand to reason that maybe the reason why the second half of the tree is fine is because the first half has absorbed most of the onslaught, OR, the waves end up not travelling super far. But imo it's not the question that matters (though I get why you're asking) so much as the effects; they are what they are. One half of the tree has leaves growing and the other doesn't.

Other than potential explanations that I'm predicting some people may throw out, such as:
  • he may have deliberately tampered with the video for effect (the most famous blanket explanation, and what if he hasn't? What does he have to gain from it? We don't even know his name, where he lives, or his background)
  • that tree may have already been like that and he just never noticed or because it's early spring the leaves still need to catch up on the other half of the tree (don't know that that is how leaf-growing really works)
  • he's only shown one tree, he hasn't shown any others
  • How does he know for sure it's 5g technology? (how about for a moment we just forget about the name of the technology and just look at its effects, then imagine standing next to that for prolonged periods or going past hundreds of these while walking down streets)
  • he physically pulled out the leaves himself (boy he must have no life then, and as he's taking a long time pulling them out they're growing anew again)

I don't know how else to explain that other than this pole is emitting harmful radiation.

If you ask the average person if there's evil in this world they would probably say "Oh I'm sure there is, no doubt" but then when presenting this stuff they put on their skeptical caps and say "oh that's pseudoscience, that can't possibly be". Then I'd like to ask them in what form do they expect this "evil" to look like? In a romanticised way? To me what the video shows above is one of many forms of evil taking place in our world.
Unread 04-01-2020, 03:08 PM

Quote:
This may be true, but grass will shrivel and die much sooner than you will see an effect on a tree.
You're still thinking that the damage would be due to the radiation by itself, rather than by its debilitating effect on the tree's immune system. On the other hand, this could have happened without 5G though, just as the "seasonal flu" was happening long before 5G. So, you're right not to take this video as proof positive.

We should have erred on the side of caution, and made some thorough studies, before deploying 5G. Now, we're human guinea pigs!

Last edited by david starling; 04-01-2020 at 03:14 PM.
Unread 04-01-2020, 03:12 PM

Without looking to 5G as a cause, it could also be a common wilt.....

"Verticillium spp. attack a very large host range including more than 350 species of vegetables, fruit trees, flowers, field crops, and shade or forest trees. Most vegetable species have some susceptibility, so it has a very wide host range.[1] A list of known hosts is at the bottom of this page.

The signs are similar to most wilts with a few specifics to Verticillium. Wilt itself is the most common sign, with wilting of the stem and leaves occurring due to the blockage of the xylem vascular tissues and therefore reduced water and nutrient flow. In small plants and seedlings, Verticillium can quickly kill the plant while in larger, more developed plants the severity can vary. Some times only one side of the plant will appear infected because once in the vascular tissues, the disease migrates mostly upward and not as much radially in the stem.[2] Other symptoms include stunting, chlorosis or yellowing of the leaves, necrosis or tissue death, and defoliation. Internal vascular tissue discoloration might be visible when the stem is cut.[1]

In Verticillium, the signs and effects will often only be on the lower or outer parts of plants or will be localized to only a few branches of a tree. In older plants, the infection can cause death, but often, especially with trees, the plant will be able to recover, or at least continue living with the infection. The severity of the infection plays a large role in how severe the signs are and how quickly they develop.[1]"
Unread 04-01-2020, 03:13 PM

sorry, the source is wikipedia, but there are lots of references to this problem that effects trees.
Unread 04-01-2020, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Without looking to 5G as a cause, it could also be a common wilt.....

"Verticillium spp. attack a very large host range including more than 350 species of vegetables, fruit trees, flowers, field crops, and shade or forest trees. Most vegetable species have some susceptibility, so it has a very wide host range.[1] A list of known hosts is at the bottom of this page.

The signs are similar to most wilts with a few specifics to Verticillium. Wilt itself is the most common sign, with wilting of the stem and leaves occurring due to the blockage of the xylem vascular tissues and therefore reduced water and nutrient flow. In small plants and seedlings, Verticillium can quickly kill the plant while in larger, more developed plants the severity can vary. Some times only one side of the plant will appear infected because once in the vascular tissues, the disease migrates mostly upward and not as much radially in the stem.[2] Other symptoms include stunting, chlorosis or yellowing of the leaves, necrosis or tissue death, and defoliation. Internal vascular tissue discoloration might be visible when the stem is cut.[1]

In Verticillium, the signs and effects will often only be on the lower or outer parts of plants or will be localized to only a few branches of a tree. In older plants, the infection can cause death, but often, especially with trees, the plant will be able to recover, or at least continue living with the infection. The severity of the infection plays a large role in how severe the signs are and how quickly they develop.[1]"
Quote:
You're still thinking that the damage would be due to the radiation by itself, rather than by its debilitating effect on the tree's immune system. On the other hand, this could have happened without 5G though, just as the "seasonal flu" was happening long before 5G. So, you're right not to take this video as proof positive.

We should have erred on the side of caution, and made some thorough studies, before deploying 5G. Now, we're human guinea pigs!
Agreed that the video really doesn't prove anything much, also agreed there should be much more analysis done on the effects of the 5G.
For example, the two Italian cities where it was installed last year are Milan and Bergamo, the epicentres of the corona epidemic. Correlation? Maybe yes maybe no.
Unread 04-01-2020, 03:22 PM

Quote:
sorry, the source is wikipedia, but there are lots of references to this problem that effects trees.
The basic claim is, that 5G weakens the immune system, not that it causes any specific illness--that we're fighting off illnesses constantly, and 5G hampers our ability to do so effectively. Some are more "at risk" than others, because of preexisting immune system problems.
Unread 04-01-2020, 03:26 PM

Well that's going to be a hard one to prove, isn't it?
It has to be isolated from smog and general environmental pollution to be able to pin it on the 5G.
Aside from all this, I don't understand what the point of 5G is, can you give me details on that?
Unread 04-01-2020, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Well that's going to be a hard one to prove, isn't it?
It has to be isolated from smog and general environmental pollution to be able to pin it on the 5G.
Aside from all this, I don't understand what the point of 5G is, can you give me details on that?
Tremendous increase in the amount of data that can be transmitted over the internet.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (04-01-2020)