Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 03-23-2020, 01:47 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
This link won't work for me.
It’s the same article but in us instead of U.K. that’s all

Unread 03-24-2020, 11:45 PM

Re: Would you pay $4000 to get tested for the Coronavirus?

this should be a time of major upheaval and change. we need to overhaul the systems that govern us to serve us better. the situation unfolding is a warning, this isn't the worst pandemic humanity can potentially face, but we need to change massively because the next one might just be the apocalypse. consider a new virus that has a high death rate, a high infection/reproduction rate. it's totally possible to get a perfect storm.
Unread 03-25-2020, 10:48 AM

Pay $4000? I'd CHARGE $4000 to get tested. This virus is seriously getting into the psyche of people way more than it needs to.
Unread 03-29-2020, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiamaria View Post
Pay $4000? I'd CHARGE $4000 to get tested. This virus is seriously getting into the psyche of people way more than it needs to.
I am with you on this sister! If you want to use me for a guinea pig, pay up! I don’t trust that they wouldn’t give it to me.

Yes, I do have Uranus exactly square my Ascendant.
Unread 03-29-2020, 06:00 PM

Quote:
I am with you on this sister! If you want to use me for a guinea pig, pay up! I don’t trust that they wouldn’t give it to me.

Yes, I do have Uranus exactly square my Ascendant.
Omg, I have Uranus square my ascendant too
Unread 03-30-2020, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Omg, I have Uranus square my ascendant too
Hahaha! Hahaha! Of course. Mine is from the 9th, my husband’s is exact too, from the 4th. Yours?
Unread 03-30-2020, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Hahaha! Hahaha! Of course. Mine is from the 9th, my husband’s is exact too, from the 4th. Yours?
My Uranus is right on my IC exact with an orb of just under 2 square my ascendant! I believe this virus is a means to control the population and alienate us from one another. The ultimate divide and conquer where we're no longer even divided into groups but into single individuals who feel we can't trust or come close to anyone, and it's working (as you can see). There isn't actually a concrete test for covid-19 specifically, the test they use is called the PCR test, which is very inaccurate. It tests for any strain, and most of the strains exhibit quite mild symptoms.

If people on this forum consider themselves enlightened and wish to evolve spiritually, then they should really take heed of this and resist the narrative that is being shoved down our throats. Look within and really feel if the info that is being presented by media regarding the virus truly resonates with your being or if you feel something is off. Look for inconsistencies and let go of any bias or self-delusions.

Last edited by chiamaria; 03-30-2020 at 09:47 AM.
Unread 03-30-2020, 12:24 PM

Quote:
My Uranus is right on my IC exact with an orb of just under 2 square my ascendant! I believe this virus is a means to control the population and alienate us from one another. The ultimate divide and conquer where we're no longer even divided into groups but into single individuals who feel we can't trust or come close to anyone, and it's working (as you can see). There isn't actually a concrete test for covid-19 specifically, the test they use is called the PCR test, which is very inaccurate. It tests for any strain, and most of the strains exhibit quite mild symptoms.

If people on this forum consider themselves enlightened and wish to evolve spiritually, then they should really take heed of this and resist the narrative that is being shoved down our throats. Look within and really feel if the info that is being presented by media regarding the virus truly resonates with your being or if you feel something is off. Look for inconsistencies and let go of any bias or self-delusions.
Hello ChiaMaria,

I also have to add, (because I agree with you) that you always in any crisis ask, “Who has what to gain?” The infamous “They” are achieving something. What is it this time?

They have effectively got us social distancing. People barricade themselves, and listen to what the news is directing them to hear, repeatedly. Curious, do you have a TV Chia? We got rid of ours over 10 years ago, got tired of hearing what “they” were directing us to think.

People are being set up by the large corporations to work from home. They are spending lots of money to make it feasible. I don’t think they will be going back to the office. A friend of mine is now working from home. He is talking about the back stabbing that is happening by people afraid for their livelihood. Working at an office it happens. Working away from the office afraid, it happens more.

Daycare will drastically change. If parents work from home, they only need a babysitter occasionally.

Most are reacting from fear, with good reason.

Large numbers of people die from the influenzas every year worldwide.

The difference this year, is not the numbers.

Sounds like the square of Uranus to the ascendant is consistent.

Nice to meet you!

Opal

Last edited by Opal; 03-30-2020 at 12:27 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
chiamaria (03-30-2020)
Unread 03-30-2020, 01:20 PM

The street people are getting desperate. A friend of mine who works downtown was chased by 4 men. He made it to where he was going. Now he is working from home. At his insistence, his company acted, but another close call with a woman had to happen before the large corporation listened.

Watch it out there. Desperation will be abundant.

-People don't want to accept cash, most street people don't have cards

-Street people have no where to get clean, McDonalds and others are only drive thru

-No one is opening their window to give money to the beggars on the street

- They are teaming up, working together, it is not a game of survival, it is survival

If you are walking anywhere, I don't recommend you carry a purse.

Be careful, some people already have nothing to lose.
Unread 03-30-2020, 06:57 PM

That's right, that is always the right question to ask, who is it that gains the most out of all of this? If you've been doing your own research or been following alternative sources of info, you probably already know the answer to this question for this case.

I haven't had a TV in 10 years either , and tbh I can't even bear the thought of dropping cash on one ever again, let alone doing it. Youtube is my TV, which may sound bizarre to some, but strangely enough youtube lets quite a lot of truthers speak and they've opened my mind. I refuse to even watch any movies that come out in the past 5 years. Every theme seems to be played to death that there doesn't seem to be anything new anymore. Old movies are better.

I'm now working from home myself, and our company has cut our salaries temporarily by a minimum of 10-15%, but I am happy I still have a job. As for people backstabbing, I'm not surprised, or those who dob on you for going outside and watering your garden. These sorts of people remind me of the informants that used to exist back in USSR times, dobbing their neighbours in for the pettiest of reasons.

Had no idea that this is how Uranus sq ascendant plays out in my life, but I guess it makes sense. Unwillingness to follow the crowd and put up the same kind of front as everyone else, even if it causes unease. Lovely to meet you too!
The Following User Says Thank You to chiamaria For This Useful Post:
Opal (04-01-2020)
Unread 04-02-2020, 07:02 PM

$4000 is a lot of money, and frankly I think a lot of people will not be able to afford it. And even if it were subsidized by the government and became available to everyone, it still would not help much, imho. One can spread the virus before showing symptoms. Also, being tested does not mean the person will not spread the virus to others. Not saying people will deliberately try to infect others, it's just that some people might not self-isolate even though they tested positive. The easiest (and cheapest) thing to do is treat everybody as if they had the virus. Keep a healthy distance when you go out. Dont touch your eyes,nose and mouth with your hands, and wash hands immediately when you get home. Also, shutting down non-essential businesses is good, too. We are already doing almost all of the above here.

Last edited by wan; 04-02-2020 at 07:07 PM.